World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit (/Thread-Create-your-own-bit-beast-MFB-spirit)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Bey guy 24 - Oct. 30, 2010

i just thought of a new one
nameConfusedtorm Orion
element:Cosmic(all basic elements)
Type:Attack/Balance
appearanceGasprion(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.joetucciarone.com/orion.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.joetucciarone.com/orion.html&h=500&w=342&sz=18&tbnid=jCpso0WbhYohmM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=89&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2BOrion&zoom=1&q=picture+of+Orion&usg=___hg-5V97ePw0iQWidqyJdh75u2U=&sa=X&ei=NHTLTL-hNsSmngeQs-kn&ved=0CCIQ9QEwAw)
Special moves
1:Cosmic slash attack:The opponents bey goes to the center of the stadium then the stadium goes pitch black, then you see the constellation of Orion then a slash mark goes right through the middle of the stadium and then the light returns and the opponents bey is either low on spin or stopped completely.

2Confusedhield defense ultima: the stadium quakes then Storm orion is resistant to almost all special attacks and all normal attacks

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Pimpju - Oct. 30, 2010

(Oct. 23, 2010  9:15 PM)Wraith Wrote: As momiji manju would've said, Magnet is not an element.

Just to add, MFB beys aren't magnetic.

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Akel - Nov. 06, 2010

Name: King Cancer
Type: Balance
Element: Water
Apperance: A great crab with a grand crown
Special move what it does: The crab sends a barrage of attacks (resembles smaller crabs) then it jumps and attacks the beyblade with one of its "king sized" pincers. (Barrags beyblade until its umbalanced then sends it flying upwards then smashes it back down.

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Deadpool - Nov. 06, 2010

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:10 PM)Night Wrote: Here's my third. It has the same metal wheel as my first.

Blade Name: Splitzer Nostalgio FF135JB. [FF= Fold Fan]
Beast Name: Nostalgio.
Type: Defense.
Element: Void.
Appearance: A long-necked, fustrated Ram with an exo skeleton poking out of it's spine. It has no tail.
Special Moves: Floating Mirage ~ Black Hole Wing ~ Life Energy ~ Void

Floating Mirage ~ The Fold Fan Spin Track begins to spin so fast that the bey begins to float. This makes the opposing bey unable to attack. When the opposing bey is Directly under Nostalgio, it drops upon them.

These following moves are rarely used

Black Hole Wing ~ The FF Spin Track spins 20x faster than the bey itself but pulls itself in the direction of the ground. Whilst moving at unbelievable speed it smashes right through the opposing bey, then a black hole comes and consumes it.

Life Energy ~ Nostalgio uses its void power to randomly absorb RPM from the opposing bey.

This move is ultimately rarely ever used

Void ~If the opponent is too powerful, Nostalgio traps the person in a Void, alone for 5000 years [Without Ageing] When the void opens again, the person comes back to Earth, but 5000 years later.

Face Bolt

Picture of Nostalgio

The BIONICLE in the corner of the pics is my DA Avatar, probing that I drew these.

Nice , but is it an Crestacian , insect , arachnid etc. ? I'm guessing because of the exo-skeleton.

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Night - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  7:48 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Nice , but is it an Crestacian , insect , arachnid etc. ? I'm guessing because of the exo-skeleton.

There's link to a pic, right under it.

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - flamegasher - Nov. 06, 2010

Name:flame slasher
Type attack
Element:fire
Apperance:a knight
Special move:fire slash cuts th opponets bey in half

(Nov. 06, 2010  9:35 PM)flamegasher Wrote: Name:flame slasher
Type attack
Element:fire
Apperance:a knight
Special move:fire slash cuts th opponets bey in half

That's a little bit extreme. But who am I to say that?
Isn't flame a stamina wheel?

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Deadpool - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  9:13 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:48 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Nice , but is it an Crestacian , insect , arachnid etc. ? I'm guessing because of the exo-skeleton.

There's link to a pic, right under it.

Looks like a mammal , so I know find it weird to have a Exo-skeleton.....unless if its a new kind of species.

(Nov. 06, 2010  10:13 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Looks like a mammal , so I know find it weird to have a Exo-skeleton.....unless if its a new kind of species.

To be honest, I made it up on the spot.
EDIT: It's based on no constellation. Only my avatar is.

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - LIR - Nov. 06, 2010

Cool ummm:

Dual Firerus

Type:stamina,attack

Element:air

Special move:firing blaze destroyer.it is the bey flying into the air and slowing down time to make him fast and kill the opponent with a few really hard hits

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - .:J:. - Nov. 06, 2010

i apparently didn't post my main ones! i'm ashamed any way they are first

Sonic Drahelix
Attack/ stamina
appearance: a dragon with four wings marked with ancient symbols, the dragon is wearing golden armour and gaunlets
Sonic Eruption/ the bey spins into the middle of the stadium and a sonic ball envelops it and it implodes forcing the air outwards with it shredding anything it touches

second evolution:

Prime drahelix

type: attack/stamina/defence/balance!

appearance: a bit like this, except more epic and looks alot cooler with spikes coming off its head and arms...

http://picasaweb.google.com/114633710908107083088/MyBeybladeDesign#5535744237006804562

special attack: Prime apocalypse/ the bey shines epicly gold all sound stops everything stops moving except from the beys and bladers, the opponent starts hallucinating about their bey being shattered as his bey is being beaten up by an invisible force radiating from drahelix... it would look a bit like a mix of brooklyns dream and what happens to gingka against pisces...

face bolt:http://nocto.webs.com/beyblade/drahelixbolt.png

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Dark3laze - Nov. 06, 2010

NameConfusedun Summit
Bit beast:summit
Fusion wheelConfusedun
Type:Attack
appearance:A Bright Sunset!
Special Move(s)Confusedunshine energy Burst,Rising Sun.
Special Move(s) AbilityConfusedunshine energy burst - asorbs energy from the sun and gets a sudden speed boost!
Rising Sun - charges at opponents bey(blade) and lifts them high in the sky
XD

(Nov. 06, 2010  10:55 PM)Nwolf Wrote: http://picasaweb.google.com/114633710908107083088/MyBeybladeDesign#5535744237006804562

lol I was expecting a drawing from you.

i could if you want, but i thought it was pretty good to use, as it wasn't mine

(Nov. 06, 2010  11:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i could if you want, but i thought it was pretty good to use, as it wasn't mine

Haha. Nice beast nonetheless (<- can't believe that's a word).

i'm drawing it at the moment so i will post it soon!

RE: Create your own bit beast - Raijin - Nov. 06, 2010

Ichida Wrote:Okay, you want me to really do this? Fine. Hmmm...

Yggdrasil
Type: Defense
Element: Earth
Appearance: A large tortoise with a tree growing on its back
Special Attack: Nine Worlds Defense causes the blade's material to become denser and heavier. Also increases the blade's rotation speed ninefold, effectively boosting its defense and survival significantly.

But that's just Torterra from Pokemon!
(Nov. 06, 2010  11:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i could if you want, but i thought it was pretty good to use, as it wasn't mine

looks like a yu-gi-oh! card to me...

yes, yes it is...

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - xtrozero - Nov. 07, 2010

This is mine

Name: Star Pegasis
Type: Attack
Element:I dunno
Apperance:A sparkling white pegasis
Special move: Star Throw Able to gather up speed go into the air and smash into opponent

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Pyro - Nov. 07, 2010

Nice creativity xtrozero..
That's basically Storm/Galaxy Pegasis. lol

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Night - Nov. 07, 2010

(Nov. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)xtrozero Wrote: This is mine

Name: Star Pegasis
Type: Attack
Element:I dunno
Apperance:A sparkling white pegasis
Special move: Star Throw Able to gather up speed go into the air and smash into opponent

You just used storm/galaxy pegasis but changed the name.

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - .:J:. - Nov. 07, 2010

it's galaxy pegasus! i'm ashamed how low imagination levels are here!

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Dark3laze - Nov. 07, 2010

(Nov. 06, 2010  10:55 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i apparently didn't post my main ones! i'm ashamed any way they are first

Sonic Drahelix
Attack/ stamina
appearance: a dragon with four wings marked with ancient symbols, the dragon is wearing golden armour and gaunlets
Sonic Eruption/ the bey spins into the middle of the stadium and a sonic ball envelops it and it implodes forcing the air outwards with it shredding anything it touches

second evolution:

Prime drahelix

type: attack/stamina/defence/balance!

appearance: a bit like this, except more epic and looks alot cooler with spikes coming off its head and arms...

http://picasaweb.google.com/114633710908107083088/MyBeybladeDesign#5535744237006804562

special attack: Prime apocalypse/ the bey shines epicly gold all sound stops everything stops moving except from the beys and bladers, the opponent starts hallucinating about their bey being shattered as his bey is being beaten up by an invisible force radiating from drahelix... it would look a bit like a mix of brooklyns dream and what happens to gingka against pisces...

face bolt:http://nocto.webs.com/beyblade/drahelixbolt.png

Nice apart from the fact that, that dragon is a yu-gi-oh card - and i happen to have it ^^

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - galaxypegasus1 - Nov. 07, 2010

universe pegacorn
all
void
unicorn mixed with a pegasus
lightning star strike attack: it is a meteor shower coming down also combinded with lightning

RE: Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit - Flames150 - Nov. 07, 2010

(Nov. 07, 2010  1:17 PM)galaxypegasus1 Wrote: universe pegacorn
all
void
unicorn mixed with a pegasus
lightning star strike attack: it is a meteor shower coming down also combinded with lightning
You know there is a Unicorn called Unicorno right?