World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) (/Thread-A-HS-Spin-Equilization-combo-without-Rise-H)

A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - lilphilyb - Jan. 28, 2020

As the name of this thread implies, I made a Hypersphere spin equilization combo without the use of Rise-H.

It is called,

Spryzen Requiem Outer Power-H

See, the Power-H driver and Outer has part Synergy with their round designs while Sr3's rubber makes spin equilization more likely.

Lets test this combo out, shall we?

Sr3(right spin).Ou.Pw-H vs. tS4(left spin).0W.Br
Spryzen Requiem win rate: OOOOOOO (70%)
Turbo Spryzen win rate: OOO (30%)

So, how do you like this combo?

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - Infinite.Zero - Jan. 28, 2020

(Jan. 28, 2020  12:22 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: As the name of this thread implies, I made a Hyperspherenspin equilization combo with the use of Rise-H.

It is called,

See, the Power-H driver and Outer has part Synergy with their round designs while Sr3's rubber makes spin equilization more likely.

When testing opposite spin, you always use the same layer to decrease the variables.

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - lilphilyb - Jan. 28, 2020

(Jan. 28, 2020  12:23 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  12:22 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: As the name of this thread implies, I made a Hyperspherenspin equilization combo with the use of Rise-H.

It is called,

When testing opposite spin, you always use the same layer to decrease the variables.

tS4 and Sr3 are way different.

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - BreakerDS - Jan. 28, 2020

You’re misunderstanding, you should use the same layer if you’re doing a driver vs driver comparison.

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - lilphilyb - Jan. 28, 2020

(Jan. 28, 2020  12:28 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: You’re misunderstanding, you should use the same layer if you’re doing a driver vs driver comparison.

I only have 1 Sr3 or tS4

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - Infinite.Zero - Jan. 28, 2020

(Jan. 28, 2020  12:43 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  12:28 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: You’re misunderstanding, you should use the same layer if you’re doing a driver vs driver comparison.

I only have 1 Sr3 or tS4

I guess you can still "technically" test your combos, but most people won't take it seriously because you're testing driver performance, not layer.

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - Me-has-Bro - Jan. 28, 2020

(Jan. 28, 2020  2:38 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  12:43 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I only have 1 Sr3 or tS4

I guess you can still "technically" test your combos, but most people won't take it seriously because you're testing driver performance, not layer.

I find driver tests very interesting. And I take them serious.

But yes, he would need 2 SRS3 Layers or 2 tS4 Layers to exclude the layer variable.

Lilphilyb, it's always a good idea to have 2 copies of meta parts for testing. I am looking forward to see further testing results.

RE: A HS Spin Equilization combo (without Rise-H) - bladekid - Jan. 28, 2020

I would suggest J-H or L-S over P-H.