World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) (/Thread-Hong-Kong-Asia-Hong-Kong-Bladers-Discussion-for-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - raiiin - May. 11, 2010

(May. 11, 2010  12:24 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: O, I don't know where to buy lead to do one so
Actually, how you get your Pisces and Aries

oh and I traded pisces and aries back with 100hkd+ unicorno + cyber peg
what a deal

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Sakota - May. 11, 2010

Oh, does anyone know where I could get a Mad Cancer bey? I've only found fake ones and the fact that they labelled it as Rare on the boosters makes me cringe.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - May. 11, 2010

(May. 11, 2010  2:22 PM)Sakota Wrote: Oh, does anyone know where I could get a Mad Cancer bey? I've only found fake ones and the fact that they labelled it as Rare on the boosters makes me cringe.

Mad Cancer CH120FS can only be obtained through Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS and you only have 1/8 chance of getting one.
I suggest you buy Dark Cancer CH120SF as a normal booster, it might save you some money from trying to get a Mad Cancer from a Random Booster. Wink

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Sakota - May. 11, 2010

Ah, what I meant earlier was Dark Cancer.
Besides, I still couldn't find the normal booster. Lips_sealed

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - May. 11, 2010

(May. 11, 2010  4:14 PM)Sakota Wrote: Ah, what I meant earlier was Dark Cancer.
Besides, I still couldn't find the normal booster. Lips_sealed

Hmm...strange, Dark Cancer CH120SF is very easy to find. :\
Have you checked Toys'R'Us, department stores and other toy stores yet?

Ooh... I've yet to check Toys R' Us specifically for Dark Cancer. If I have the time that is. Tongue_out

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - silverlight - May. 12, 2010

hi raiiin
you know the news about HKBBCF?

Quote:HKBBCF伺服器升級,由原來的四核心升至八核心,加快瀏覽的速度,務求令會員更快地瀏覽本壇各項資訊!如在此死壇期間為大家帶來不便,本人深表致歉

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - May. 12, 2010

(May. 11, 2010  5:02 PM)Sakota Wrote: Ooh... I've yet to check Toys R' Us specifically for Dark Cancer. If I have the time that is. Tongue_out

Good Luck! Wink

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - May. 12, 2010

Boring............
Does anyone know that any BB-59 and BB-60 in markets these days?
Earth Virgo GB145BS has already appeared in the anime.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - May. 12, 2010

(May. 12, 2010  11:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Boring............
Does anyone know that any BB-59 and BB-60 in markets these days?
Earth Virgo GB145BS has already appeared in the anime.

What's boring?

Anyway, I seen BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS in the toy store (Wonderland Superstore) today but not BB-60.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - May. 12, 2010

(May. 12, 2010  11:45 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: What's boring?

Anyway, I seen BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS in the toy store (Wonderland Superstore) today but not BB-60.
Not to much new posts makes me bored, thanks for the info, hope it can be sold in Tai Yuen Street soon

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Sakota - May. 12, 2010

Just being curious, where are you guys from? I presume Rエスコルピオ lives near Wan Chai?

(May. 12, 2010  3:00 PM)Sakota Wrote: Just being curious, where are you guys from? I presume Rエスコルピオ lives near Wan Chai?

I live in Tsueng Kwan O, New Territories.

I know what you're up to, Sakota, I'm keeping my eyes on you, be careful...
Please Read (Click to View)

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Sakota - May. 12, 2010

I have no idea what goes on in that head of yours. :s
Bah, does that make the oldest around here?

(May. 12, 2010  4:34 PM)Sakota Wrote: I have no idea what goes on in that head of yours. :s
Bah, does that make the oldest around here?

LOL, I was joking, please don't take it seriously. Pinching_eyes_2
Anyway, I think you are the oldest Hong Kong member here (excluding raiin since I'm not sure how old he is).

I'm looking for Rock Leone 145WB but they seem to be sold out everywhere... Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

However, I did buy myself another Dark Bull H145SD today(To replace my worn SD and Bull Clear wheel). Joyful_2

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - May. 13, 2010

Ha, live in South Horizons, check out from the Map

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Sakota - May. 14, 2010

Oh and btw, any Beyblade events coming up?

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - May. 15, 2010

Finally bought a Burn Phoenix 135MS on Thursday, Ms is really fun to play with

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - May. 15, 2010

(May. 15, 2010  10:00 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Finally bought a Burn Phoenix 135MS on Thursday, Ms is really fun to play with

I bought it too. However, I find MS more terrible than I thought it would be LOL.
The Burn wheel is pretty cool and it has (surprisingly) very little recoil. But it is too light to be a good defense wheel though.
I want test the solo-spin time of the Burn wheel and compare it with Thermal but I don't have time. Pinching_eyes
RエスコルピオT125JB, if you have time, could you please test the 2 wheel's (Thermal and Burn) solo-spin time in the Attack Stadium and posts the results here (about 5 tests per wheel)?
Thanks! Joyful_2

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - May. 15, 2010

Ok, I may post the results tomorrow afternoon

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - May. 15, 2010

(May. 15, 2010  10:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Ok, I may post the results tomorrow afternoon

Oh, and could you please use DF145 SD/WD/D(Choose the bottom with the best condition). As for the choice of clear wheels, can you please use Bull, because I'm extremely interested at the results Olympian posted here.

Thank you very much RエスコルピオT125JB! Joyful_2

Burn Phoenix 135 MS solo spin time:
1. 2.45
2: 3.00
3. 2.15
4. 2.08
5. 2.49

Thermal Pisces DF145WD solo spin time:
1: 3.44
2: 3.36
3: 3.24
4: 4.29
5. 3.22

(May. 15, 2010  11:08 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Burn Phoenix 135 MS solo spin time:
1. 2.45
2: 3.00
3. 2.15
4. 2.08
5. 2.49

Thermal Pisces DF145WD solo spin time:
1: 3.44
2: 3.36
3: 3.24
4: 4.29
5. 3.22

LOL I'm not sure if you read my previous post before testing.
But still, those solo-spin times from you seems to be very reliable to refer to.
Good Job!

Oh, I started do the tests before you posted using Bull
I may do it again

(May. 15, 2010  11:17 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Oh, I started do the tests before you posted using Bull
I may do it again

Oh god, I feel like I'm asking too much from you, sorry RエスコルピオT125JB. Pinching_eyes
Thanks again, I really appreciate it! Joyful_2