World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ (/Thread-Unanswered-Repair-for-Hybrid-and-Ignition%E2%80%99)

Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ - DragonicMeister - Jan. 14, 2020

I was thinking of doing an insurance of repair if I ever plan on getting Genesis or Dragon, since I have heard many reports of them breaking. I did a bit of research of what the cause for the drivers to be nonfunctional; it turns out that the motors need to be replaced. If anyone have repaired their Hybrid or Ignition’ drivers by replacing the motors, can you tell me which type of micro motor that you used?

Edited:
Okay, new question. If I were to find out and reveal the part in repairing Ig’ or Hy, will the format change or will it not make a difference?

RE: Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ - Rouzuke - Jan. 16, 2020

(Jan. 14, 2020  11:45 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I was thinking of doing an insurance of repair if I ever plan on getting Genesis or Dragon, since I have heard many reports of them breaking. I did a bit of research of what the cause for the drivers to be nonfunctional; it turns out that the motors need to be replaced. If anyone have repaired their Hybrid or Ignition’ drivers by replacing the motors, can you tell me which type of micro motor that you used?

I know my answer don't amount to squat on your concern but here goes:

WBO tournament-wise, removing the tri-wing screws alone already makes the Driver in question illegal. Normally, those kind of breakages would happen if you keep on dropping your Drivers onto hard flooring like a klutz, do inter-generation battles (mainly against MFB), or even do rough test-plays against hard-hitting Burst Beys. For me though, the extent of "common breakage" can easily be solved by making the batteries align with the metal connections (and put maybe a tiny foil wrapper in between the gap of the housing and battery to prevent the said battery from being dislodged upon impact of the Driver in battle) and/or simply turning the switch on/off.

I'd have to assume you're either in Japan or a country that has easy access with tiny motors for you to be confident enough to ask what kind of motor Hy and Ig' use.

RE: Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ - DragonicMeister - Jan. 16, 2020

(Jan. 16, 2020  6:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  11:45 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I was thinking of doing an insurance of repair if I ever plan on getting Genesis or Dragon, since I have heard many reports of them breaking. I did a bit of research of what the cause for the drivers to be nonfunctional; it turns out that the motors need to be replaced. If anyone have repaired their Hybrid or Ignition’ drivers by replacing the motors, can you tell me which type of micro motor that you used?

I know my answer don't amount to squat on your concern but here goes:

WBO tournament-wise, removing the tri-wing screws alone already makes the Driver in question illegal. Normally, those kind of breakages would happen if you keep on dropping your Drivers onto hard flooring like a klutz, do inter-generation battles (mainly against MFB), or even do rough test-plays against hard-hitting Burst Beys. For me though, the extent of "common breakage" can easily be solved by making the batteries align with the metal connections (and put maybe a tiny foil wrapper in between the gap of the housing and battery to prevent the said battery from being dislodged upon impact of the Driver in battle) and/or simply turning the switch on/off.

I'd have to assume you're either in Japan or a country that has easy access with tiny motors for you to be confident enough to ask what kind of motor Hy and Ig' use.

No, I am an American. Though I know how to disassemble the driver, but I only looked at the shell, which is only the battery. I have looked at a video of some dude who has replaced the motor of his driver. I want to know what the motor is in case the battery or the motherboard was not the issue of the function of the drivers.

But now that you mentioned it, I should ask Kei about the Hybrid and Ignition' repair question.

RE: Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ - DragonicMeister - Feb. 11, 2020

Bump. I know the repairs is illegal, but still want to know what the motor is.

RE: Repair for Hybrid and Ignition’ - DragonicMeister - Feb. 09, 2021

Bump, updated and changed the question.