World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Answer to Lord Spriggan? (/Thread-Unanswered-Answer-to-Lord-Spriggan)

Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Jaygonx - Jan. 07, 2020

I see LS everywhere so I assume it’s super relevant to the meta. 

What’s a good answer to it... besides LS? I’m assuming a common build is LS. 0Cross. Xt+. ?

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Me-has-Bro - Jan. 07, 2020

Zwei Fafnir, Master Diabolos, or from Cho-z: Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules might work well. Details see thread "winning combos at wbo tournaments"

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Jaygonx - Jan. 07, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2020  11:12 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Zwei Fafnir, Master Diabolos, or from Cho-z: Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules might work well. Details see thread "winning combos at wbo tournaments"

Master diablos? Can you please expand, I’m very curious.

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Me-has-Bro - Jan. 07, 2020

Master Diabolos (Left) 00Wall Bearing
Master Diabolos (Left) Blitz Xtend+
Master Diabolos (Left) Rachet Bearing

Those were in the lineup of the top 2 players on 04th of January tournament.

So I guess they are good. But dunno if they beat especially LS.0Cr.Xt+

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Jaygonx - Jan. 08, 2020

I think they’ll have difficulty. Why does Zwei work well against it?

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - eigerblade - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2020  9:20 AM)Jaygonx Wrote: I see LS everywhere so I assume it’s super relevant to the meta. 

What’s a good answer to it... besides LS? I’m assuming a common build is LS. 0Cross. Xt+. ?

Left spin LS Xt+ dies to Zwei pretty often. The combo is light and Xt+ is quite slippery so a good hit will have a good chance to KO it. Judgment can also do this if the rubber blade is not too worn down.

Perfect Phoenix with Xt+ ties or wins against it too. The rubber on LS Cross Xt+ often hits the ground, slightly killing its LAD and giving PP Cross Xt+ an edge.

A left spin Atomic combo also outspins it pretty handily. Its quite rare to see in tournaments nowadays but if your opponent only has LS with Xt+ you can safely outspin it in same spin using Atomic on any decent layer.

If LS Xt+ is on right spin, I assume Perfect Phoenix Xt+ on right spin can be used, or use Judgment to KO it.

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Jaygonx - Jan. 08, 2020

Is LS xt+ or LS br more common? What does well against these?

RE: Answer to Lord Spriggan? - Infinite.Zero - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 08, 2020  6:50 AM)Jaygonx Wrote: Is LS xt+ or LS br more common? What does well against these?

LS Br and LS Xt+ are both equally popular. The harder one to beat in same spin is Xt+ while opposite spin is Br (Wall/Vanguard Br). Any combo utilizing a fairly smooth layer that excels in same spin (Master for left/Perfect for right) would outspin in same spin if on Orbit/Orbit Metal/Atomic. These are drivers that destabilize the majority of drivers in same spin.