World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy META Parts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Takara Tomy META Parts (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-META-Parts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: META Parts - Rouzuke - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  4:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  4:33 AM)Mikuri Wrote: So many parts to list! Thank you all for contributing Smile!
I've added more parts to the list, but not all suggested parts yet. I'll add them tomorrow Smile!

I wanted to add to the Bahamut Chip convo, because I used it a lot in my favorite combo ZB.Bl.X'.Metsu and I've never seen it burst yet. Maybe it's simply not very good with the Lord base.

Or a weird mold issue on his behalf. I've used Bahamut on Lord before to no ill effect.

I did try using Bahamut on Lord, and it doesn't really move a lot (using Blitz.Bearing), so I'd be assuming it was more of a wear-down issue of the Burst resistor nubs or as you have mentioned, weird mold issues.

RE: META Parts - DragonicMeister - Jan. 05, 2020

What about Jolt dash? Is that driver any good?

RE: META Parts - bcpaws - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  10:36 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What about Jolt dash? Is that driver any good?

Jolt dash is usually put just behind as an alternate to the other rubber drivers although it is far from  bad

Driver: jolt'
Teir:2
Role: attack
A very solid attack driver however is harder to control then quick' and extreme' but has the upside of being shorter then both of those driver making it good for upper attack
Driver: hunter'
Teir: 3
Role :attack
Of the rubber drivers it is for sure the weakest in every way apart from stamina and does not have the positive of jolt' (that being that it is shorter)

RE: META Parts - DragonicMeister - Jan. 05, 2020

Yeah I figured the use of Jolt dash after seeing Hunter’ being on the list. Think Hunter has it time to shine. From what I’ve heard, Hunter wasn’t any good at all due to the beys being too light to be used. But since GT made it’s debut, the layers and discs are heavy enough to have it perform better. Don’t get me wrong, this is from what I have heard.?

RE: META Parts - bcpaws - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  11:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Yeah I figured the use of Jolt dash after seeing Hunter’ being on the list. Think Hunter has it time to shine. From what I’ve heard, Hunter wasn’t any good at all due to the beys being too light to be used. But since GT made it’s debut,  the layers and discs are heavy enough to have it perform better. Don’t get me wrong, this is from what I have heard.?

Hunter has not really been used at all from what I know as its weaker then all the other rubber drivers and ds' has a lot of stamina

RE: META Parts - NcryptedConfig - Jan. 05, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2019  7:33 PM)Mikuri Wrote: Hello everyone!

Since the community has very good / knowledgable Beyblade players, I'd like to build a Meta parts list with all of your feedback and opinion.
Feel free to express yourself, but rule number 1 is to keep it civil Wink

What I had in mind, was to list the parts in 3 tiers (Tier 1 is the best, Tier 2 is the next to best, and Tier 3 is simply outclassed).
To suggest a part, I also want a reason, or the specific use for the part.
Please specify Classic if it applies to the Classic Metagame.

The 3 categories possible would be Attack, Defense and Stamina. I don't know if balance is a thing.
There can be multiple parts of the same tier for a specific category.

Note: As you may know, I'm behind the Beyblade Planner Tool and I'd like to put the results in the meta section. Significant feedback will be credited and this thread will be linked for people to comment.

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - 

LAYERS
- Tier1: Zwei, because it's very heavy and has 2 good contact points for attacks.
- Tier1: Judgement, its attack point are made of rubber and provides it with great burst potential.
- Tier1: Lord, able to change spin direction, can do any role.
- Tier2: Dread, heavy layer for a defensive left-spin layer, needs a Chip with tall teeth to be formidable which renders its entire gimmick null (as it won't activate as easily).
- Tier2: Tact, having 6 blades that protrude depending on the kind of GT Weight it is paired with (Gen = no protrusions, Sen = 6, Ten = 4, etc) doesn't really change much of its overall performance. Best used for Defense combos, but may have niche potential for spin-equalizing Stamina.
- Tier2: Archer Hercules, Used to be a monster in pure LAD and OWD, but was dethroned by Perfect Phoenix. The metal bows extend a bit further on powerful spins which provide good contact points for attacks, and on slightly slower spins will retract and assume a better Stamina form. Best used with the contact points slightly worn-down, but still works quite well from mint condition. Compatible and best used with Level Chips.
- Tier1: Perfect Phoenix, This took over the slot of aH for quite some time, mainly because its gimmick enables it to provide an obstacle in the stadium for the opponent (double-edged sword as it can inhibit your own combo), and the remaining Core has amazing LAD and OWD on the right combos. Compatible and best used with Level Chips.
- - - - - - - - - 

GATINKO CHIPS
- Tier1: Diabolos, because it's among the heaviest combo (Chip + Layer Weight). Sadly can't use a different Layer Weight to affect its balance.
- Tier1: Bahamut, a must have chip for left spinning bey, provides good burst resistance and is great for attack.
- Tier2: Valkyrie, has 2 tall teeth, mostly used with Stamina/Defense Drivers that have weaker springs.
- Tier1: Spriggan, all-around good chip suitable for both spin direction.
- Tier2: Achilles, good balanced chip for right spin layers.
- Tier2: DragonII, synergy with Imperial Base, works a bit better than the original Dragon Chip for attacking. Works best with Dash Drivers.
- Tier1: Odin, Good attacking chip, synergy with Knockout Base, works best with Dash Drivers but still has good Burst resistance with most meta-worthy Drivers (due to somehow tall teeth akin to Valkyrie).
- Tier???: Longinus, Quite similar to Valkyrie Chip but for exclusive left-spin. Best partnered with Dash Drivers to fully utilize the Burst resistance, but will still do good on non-Dash Drivers with the correct combos.

- - - - - - - - - 

LAYER WEIGHTS
- Tier1: Diabolos, because it's among the heaviest combo (Chip + Layer Weight). Sadly can't use a different Layer Weight to affect its balance.
- Tier1: Goku, the heaviest layer weight without a chip included, balanced for general usage.
- Tier2: Gen, helps with burst resistance but sacrifices weight. Used mostly in left-spin for spin equalization.
- Tier2: Zan, has balanced capabilities, and still has better OWD than Sen with ample weight to boot.

- - - - - - - - - 

FORGE DISCS
- Tier1: Sting, great for about anything, heavy.
- Tier1: Blitz, heavy and great for attacking.
- Tier1: 00, the heaviest core disc, high OWD, excels in LAD stamina combos. Combine it with a frame.
- Tier1: 0, very tight with some layer, heavy and accepts a frame.
- Tier2: 10 good for stamina combos
- Classic Tier1: Heavy, among the heaviest in classic, provides ample balance.

- - - - - - - - - 

DISC FRAMES
- Tier1: Wall, godly with bearing for LAD, kinda bad for anything else.
- Tier2: Proof, provides good LAD, but is a bit light.
- Tier1: Cross, great LAD and The four protrusions also can work for Attack-oriented combos and adds to the contact points for spin-equalization.
- Tier2: Bump, used for its weight and large circumference that makes it good for defense. Could be used for attack too.

- - - - - - - - - 

DRIVERS
- Tier1: Bearing, godly combo with the Wall frame, very good LAD and stamina. Use against opposite spin.
- Tier1: Atomic, great stamina, a top choice for same spin opponent.
- Tier1: Xtend+, amazing LAD and stamina, excels in opposite spin battles.
- Tier1: Xtreme', crazy attack patterns, very aggressive.
- Tier1: Quick', crazy attack patterns, very aggressive.
- Tier2: Hn', good attack patterns.
- Tier2: Destroy', great attack, LAD and good stamina. Balanced driver.
- Tier1: Keep', provides very good defense against KO.
- Tier2: Unite', while it requires to be worn a bit, it provides ok defense.
- Classic Tier2: Yielding, offers the best burst resistance and used in stamina combos.

- - - - - - - - -

Tier1: DiabolosII, alternative to Spriggan with similar teeth, synergy with Master Base(?), works in both spin directions.

RE: META Parts - DragonicMeister - Jan. 07, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  12:04 PM)bcpaws Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  11:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Yeah I figured the use of Jolt dash after seeing Hunter’ being on the list. Think Hunter has it time to shine. From what I’ve heard, Hunter wasn’t any good at all due to the beys being too light to be used. But since GT made it’s debut,  the layers and discs are heavy enough to have it perform better. Don’t get me wrong, this is from what I have heard.?

Hunter has not really been used at all from what I know as its weaker then all the other rubber drivers and ds' has a lot of stamina

That’s what I heard from other bladers, but what we know is that Hn' is outclassed.

RE: META Parts - Rouzuke - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 07, 2020  9:26 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  12:04 PM)bcpaws Wrote: Hunter has not really been used at all from what I know as its weaker then all the other rubber drivers and ds' has a lot of stamina

That’s what I heard from other bladers, but what we know is that Hn' is outclassed.

It is outclassed at least on the rubber-tipped Attack category (X', Jl', and Qc' say hi), but nevertheless its added Burst resistance due to the Dash spring makes it still viable with niche combos

RE: META Parts - BuilderROB - Jan. 08, 2020

(Jan. 08, 2020  1:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  9:26 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: That’s what I heard from other bladers, but what we know is that Hn' is outclassed.

It is outclassed at least on the rubber-tipped Attack category (X', Jl', and Qc' say hi), but nevertheless its added Burst resistance due to the Dash spring makes it still viable with niche combos

Its more controllable and slower speeds would make it good for a attack/stamina hybrid combo but it’s outclassed by drivers such as Zephyr’ and Accel’ because they have better stamina as hunter’ is made of rubber, giving it mediocre stamina compared to the other aforementioned drivers.

RE: META Parts - RacingCheetahz - Jan. 11, 2020

Layer: Driger S (TT*)
Role: Stationary Attack
Tier: 1-2 Classic
Description: Driger S finds a weird but strong role as a stationary attacker, It will "bleed" the opponents stamina considerably on Burst Attack setups, Mainly on Yielding and Friction. With it's ridiculously tall teeth it's one of the hardest layers to burst but is relatively easy to KO at being 7 grams.

(* Specified TT as I am unsure if the bleeding ability is present in Hasbro's version, or how good it's slopes are)

RE: META Parts - BusyBlader - Jan. 12, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2019  7:33 PM)Mikuri Wrote: Hello everyone!

Since the community has very good / knowledgable Beyblade players, I'd like to build a Meta parts list with all of your feedback and opinion.
Feel free to express yourself, but rule number 1 is to keep it civil Wink

What I had in mind, was to list the parts in 3 tiers (Tier 1 is the best, Tier 2 is the next to best, and Tier 3 is simply outclassed).
To suggest a part, I also want a reason, or the specific use for the part.
Please specify Classic if it applies to the Classic Metagame.

The 3 categories possible would be Attack, Defense and Stamina. I don't know if balance is a thing.
There can be multiple parts of the same tier for a specific category.

Note: As you may know, I'm behind the Beyblade Planner Tool and I'd like to put the results in the meta section. Significant feedback will be credited and this thread will be linked for people to comment.

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - 

LAYERS
- Tier1: Zwei, because it's very heavy and has 2 good contact points for attacks.
- Tier1: Judgement, its attack point are made of rubber and provides it with great burst potential.
- Tier1: Lord, able to change spin direction, can do any role.
- Tier2: Dread, heavy layer for a defensive left-spin layer, needs a Chip with tall teeth to be formidable which renders its entire gimmick null (as it won't activate as easily).
- Tier2: Tact, having 6 blades that protrude depending on the kind of GT Weight it is paired with (Gen = no protrusions, Sen = 6, Ten = 4, etc) doesn't really change much of its overall performance. Best used for Defense combos, but may have niche potential for spin-equalizing Stamina.
- Tier2: Archer Hercules, Used to be a monster in pure LAD and OWD, but was dethroned by Perfect Phoenix. The metal bows extend a bit further on powerful spins which provide good contact points for attacks, and on slightly slower spins will retract and assume a better Stamina form. Best used with the contact points slightly worn-down, but still works quite well from mint condition. Compatible and best used with Level Chips.
- Tier1: Perfect Phoenix, This took over the slot of aH for quite some time, mainly because its gimmick enables it to provide an obstacle in the stadium for the opponent (double-edged sword as it can inhibit your own combo), and the remaining Core has amazing LAD and OWD on the right combos. Compatible and best used with Level Chips.
- - - - - - - - - 

GATINKO CHIPS
- Tier1: Bahamut, a must have chip for left spinning bey, provides good burst resistance and is great for attack.
- Tier2: Valkyrie, has 2 tall teeth, mostly used with Stamina/Defense Drivers that have weaker springs.
- Tier1: Spriggan, all-around good chip suitable for both spin direction.
- Tier2: Achilles, good balanced chip for right spin layers.
- Tier2: DragonII, synergy with Imperial Base, works a bit better than the original Dragon Chip for attacking. Works best with Dash Drivers.
- Tier1: Odin, Good attacking chip, synergy with Knockout Base, works best with Dash Drivers but still has good Burst resistance with most meta-worthy Drivers (due to somehow tall teeth akin to Valkyrie).
- Tier???: Longinus, Quite similar to Valkyrie Chip but for exclusive left-spin. Best partnered with Dash Drivers to fully utilize the Burst resistance, but will still do good on non-Dash Drivers with the correct combos.

- - - - - - - - - 

LAYER WEIGHTS
- Tier1: Goku, the heaviest layer weight without a chip included, balanced for general usage.
- Tier2: Gen, helps with burst resistance but sacrifices weight. Used mostly in left-spin for spin equalization.
- Tier2: Zan, has balanced capabilities, and still has better OWD than Sen with ample weight to boot.

- - - - - - - - - 

FORGE DISCS
- Tier1: Sting, great for about anything, heavy.
- Tier1: Blitz, heavy and great for attacking.
- Tier1: 00, the heaviest core disc, high OWD, excels in LAD stamina combos. Combine it with a frame.
- Tier1: 0, very tight with some layer, heavy and accepts a frame.
- Tier2: 10 good for stamina combos
- Classic Tier1: Heavy, among the heaviest in classic, provides ample balance.

- - - - - - - - - 

DISC FRAMES
- Tier1: Wall, godly with bearing for LAD, kinda bad for anything else.
- Tier2: Proof, provides good LAD, but is a bit light.
- Tier1: Cross, great LAD and The four protrusions also can work for Attack-oriented combos and adds to the contact points for spin-equalization.
- Tier2: Bump, used for its weight and large circumference that makes it good for defense. Could be used for attack too.

- - - - - - - - - 

DRIVERS
- Tier1: Bearing, godly combo with the Wall frame, very good LAD and stamina. Use against opposite spin.
- Tier1: Atomic, great stamina, a top choice for same spin opponent.
- Tier1: Xtend+, amazing LAD and stamina, excels in opposite spin battles.
- Tier1: Xtreme', crazy attack patterns, very aggressive.
- Tier1: Quick', crazy attack patterns, very aggressive.
- Tier2: Hn', good attack patterns.
- Tier2: Destroy', great attack, LAD and good stamina. Balanced driver.
- Tier1: Keep', provides very good defense against KO.
- Tier2: Unite', while it requires to be worn a bit, it provides ok defense.
- Classic Tier2: Yielding, offers the best burst resistance and used in stamina combos.

- - - - - - - - -
What about Jolt'? it's relatively easy to control by my experience, and has similar performance to Xtreme.

RE: META Parts - DaGoldenPenguin - Jan. 24, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2019  7:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ifritor F2 12 Volcanic.
Starting to steal my light ifritor ideas, huh

RE: META Parts - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 24, 2020

(Jan. 24, 2020  1:22 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  7:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ifritor F2 12 Volcanic.
Starting to steal my light ifritor ideas, huh

Fairly certain that was a joke post. He was trying to come up with the worst combo possible.

Also, you don't have a monopoly on Ifritor I2 ideas. I tried to make viable combos for it a year ago.

RE: META Parts - DaGoldenPenguin - Jan. 24, 2020

(Jan. 24, 2020  2:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:22 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Starting to steal my light ifritor ideas, huh

Fairly certain that was a joke post. He was trying to come up with the worst combo possible.

Also, you don't have a monopoly on Ifritor I2 ideas. I tried to make viable combos for it a year ago.
I was also joking. My idea was to give it nothing and make it bounce around the stadium. Yours?

RE: META Parts - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 24, 2020

(Jan. 24, 2020  4:26 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  2:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Fairly certain that was a joke post. He was trying to come up with the worst combo possible.

I was also joking. My idea was to give it nothing and make it bounce around the stadium. Yours?

You aren't good at conveying when a post is made in jest.

RE: META Parts - #Fafnir - Jan. 24, 2020

(Jan. 24, 2020  4:26 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  2:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Fairly certain that was a joke post. He was trying to come up with the worst combo possible.

If I were to use Ifritor I2 for classic, I would probably use it with Zephyr. Back on topic, I'm pretty sure the Ashura chip is good for attack combinations(with dash drivers).

RE: META Parts - Lord Sprizen - Jan. 24, 2020

Tier 2 geist fafnir
Hard burst
3 good attack point
Spins smoothly
Amazing attack

RE: META Parts - BuilderROB - Jan. 24, 2020

(Jan. 24, 2020  8:55 PM)Lord Sprizen Wrote: Tier 2 geist fafnir
Hard burst
3 good attack point
Spins smoothly
Amazing attack
It’s outclassed by so many other things, so definitely not any good in today’s metagame.

RE: META Parts - #Fafnir - Jan. 24, 2020

Hard burst
3 good attack point
Spins smoothly
Amazing attack

(Jan. 24, 2020  8:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
Hard burst
3 good attack point
Spins smoothly
Amazing attack
It’s outclassed by so many other things, so definitely not any good in today’s metagame.
Sadly, he's right. gF isn't competitive.

RE: META Parts - Armor - Jan. 25, 2020

Rouzuke Around's LAD is trash, at least by itself. It does work on Xt+ though.

RE: META Parts - Rouzuke - Jan. 25, 2020

(Jan. 24, 2020  9:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  8:55 PM)Lord Sprizen Wrote: Tier 2 geist fafnir
Hard burst
3 good attack point
Spins smoothly
Amazing attack

(Jan. 24, 2020  8:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s outclassed by so many other things, so definitely not any good in today’s metagame.
Sadly, he's right. gF isn't competitive.

gF may not really have a place in the current meta due to existing heavier and newer releases, but I find it to work quite nicely for spin equalization and LAD on 0Hit.Destroy, and if you want better Burst resistance, Destroy'

(Jan. 25, 2020  12:16 AM)Armor Wrote: Rouzuke Around's LAD is trash, at least by itself. It does work on Xt+ though.

Well, it still has good OWD, and will really shine with the correct combos. It also works with Et, and does have some weighted attack potential with rubber Dash Drivers.

RE: META Parts - Bongo TIme - Feb. 05, 2020

i have an idea
Wizard Bahamut Sting/Around Rise/Revolve/Eternal/Bearing Gen

i feel that the light weight of the layer might spin steal more, but it might just increase K.O risk instead.

I figured the free spining plates at the bottom of the drivers would limit movement around the stadium.

let me know what you guys think.

RE: META Parts - LegendV3 - Feb. 07, 2020

iv'e found zephyr' to be useful on prime apocalypse and the judgement layer base. it has good stamina on a flat launch and can outlast lord on bearing left and right. (in my testing)

RE: META Parts - BeyCrafter - Feb. 07, 2020

(Feb. 05, 2020  12:55 AM)Bongo TIme Wrote: i have an idea
Wizard Bahamut Sting/Around Rise/Revolve/Eternal/Bearing Gen

i feel that the light weight of the layer might spin steal more, but it might just increase K.O risk instead.

I figured the free spining plates at the bottom of the drivers would limit movement around the stadium.

let me know what you guys think.

Rise does not have a free-spinning plate

RE: META Parts - The Rex - Feb. 07, 2020

Big Bang armor
Tier 2

Makes infinite lock beys even harder to burst workers very well for apocalypse

Generate
Tier 2

If exactly like final survive so it’s good with beys that can do good attacks and spin steal like the judgment layer base or the lord layer base