World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Noctemis N4 modes - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Noctemis N4 modes (/Thread-Answered-Noctemis-N4-modes)

Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 15, 2019

What’s the difference between having the tabs on the left and on the right?

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - g2_ - Dec. 15, 2019

What the hell is Noctemis N4?

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 15, 2019

(Dec. 15, 2019  3:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: What the hell is Noctemis N4?
Sorry I mean n3

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - g2_ - Dec. 15, 2019

(Dec. 15, 2019  4:05 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  3:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: What the hell is Noctemis N4?
Sorry I mean n3
Oh I see.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - bladekid - Dec. 15, 2019

One mode is upper and the other is smash I believe. You have to pull out the tabs, rotate the layer, and put the tabs back in.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 15, 2019

(Dec. 15, 2019  4:29 PM)bladekid Wrote: One mode is upper and the other is smash I believe. You have to pull out the tabs, rotate the layer, and put the tabs back in.
Okay. I’ve seen smash mode it’s like a sliding shoot so upper mode must be the less moving one. Thanks

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - bladekid - Dec. 15, 2019

(Dec. 15, 2019  4:56 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:29 PM)bladekid Wrote: One mode is upper and the other is smash I believe. You have to pull out the tabs, rotate the layer, and put the tabs back in.
Okay. I’ve seen smash mode it’s like a sliding shoot so upper mode must be the less moving one. Thanks
Ok, do you mean the layer or the driver? It's sounds like you're talking about ultimate reboot, not N3.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 17, 2019

(Dec. 15, 2019  9:46 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:56 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: Okay. I’ve seen smash mode it’s like a sliding shoot so upper mode must be the less moving one. Thanks
Ok, do you mean the layer or the driver? It's sounds like you're talking about ultimate reboot, not N3.

layer, just realized both are similar to a sliding shoot.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - bladekid - Dec. 17, 2019

(Dec. 17, 2019  12:33 AM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  9:46 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, do you mean the layer or the driver? It's sounds like you're talking about ultimate reboot, not N3.

layer, just realized both are similar to a sliding shoot.
Do you know what a sliding shoot is? Or how twin noctemis works?

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 19, 2019

(Dec. 17, 2019  4:37 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  12:33 AM)RockXcalius Wrote: layer, just realized both are similar to a sliding shoot.
Do you know what a sliding shoot is? Or how twin noctemis works?
Sliding shoot, yes. 
Noctemis, still working on it. I kind of just got it so I’m still figuring things out.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - bladekid - Dec. 19, 2019

(Dec. 19, 2019  1:46 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  4:37 AM)bladekid Wrote: Do you know what a sliding shoot is? Or how twin noctemis works?
Sliding shoot, yes. 
Noctemis, still working on it. I kind of just got it so I’m still figuring things out.
Explain to me what you think a sliding shoot is.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 20, 2019

(Dec. 19, 2019  10:50 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2019  1:46 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: Sliding shoot, yes. 
Explain to me what you think a sliding shoot is.

A launch where instead of pulling the ripcord towards you and holding the launcher still, you hold the cord still and pull the launcher forward. With most beys, it will make them do a sort of flower pattern through the center.

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - bladekid - Dec. 20, 2019

(Dec. 20, 2019  1:16 AM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:50 PM)bladekid Wrote: Explain to me what you think a sliding shoot is.

A launch where instead of pulling the ripcord towards you and holding the launcher still, you hold the cord still and pull the launcher forward. With most beys, it will make them do a sort of flower pattern through the center.
Ok. It just made no sense the way you were describing it earlier. Like a layer cannot be similar to a driver "in sliding shoot".

RE: Noctemis N4 modes - RockXcalius - Dec. 26, 2019

(Dec. 20, 2019  12:16 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  1:16 AM)RockXcalius Wrote: A launch where instead of pulling the ripcord towards you and holding the launcher still, you hold the cord still and pull the launcher forward. With most beys, it will make them do a sort of flower pattern through the center.
Ok. It just made no sense the way you were describing it earlier. Like a layer cannot be similar to a driver "in sliding shoot".

your right sorry