World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Part Puns - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Part Puns (/Thread-Beyblade-Part-Puns)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - #Fafnir - Sep. 03, 2020

(Sep. 03, 2020  3:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:43 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I join team Rob
Why is Spriggan so popular?

Spriggan may be popular, but in my opinion, Achilles is Infinite(ly) better.

Achilles can be better in a different DIMENSION, Spriggan is a LEGEND(ary) LORD. (All caps words are puns btw).

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 03, 2020

(Sep. 03, 2020  4:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Spriggan may be popular, but in my opinion, Achilles is Infinite(ly) better.

Achilles can be better in a different DIMENSION, Spriggan is a LEGEND(ary) LORD. (All caps words are puns btw).

Spriggan may be legendary but Achilles can create a union to take down the Spriggan and make it a requiem

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - The Blacknight - Sep. 03, 2020

(Sep. 03, 2020  4:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  3:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Spriggan may be popular, but in my opinion, Achilles is Infinite(ly) better.

Achilles is better from a to Z. It had a decent start at first, but then it Convert(ed) to smth way better. Meanwhile, Spriggan was meh, but, I'm telling you, it will meet its Requiem soon. My prediction is when the new Spriggan releases it will (Dimension) Dash from beys like Ashura, and it will be Blitz(ed) by half-decent beys. All of the other the Spriggans will have to Unite to carry World Spriggan. On the other hand, Infinite Achilles will send every other A-ranked bey to (Cho-)Z.

(this is not my prediction for either of the beys, just fitting puns in)

(Sep. 03, 2020  4:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Achilles can be better in a different DIMENSION, Spriggan is a LEGEND(ary) LORD. (All caps words are puns btw).

Achilles is better from a to Z. It had a decent start at first, but then it Convert(ed) to smth way better. Meanwhile, Spriggan was meh, but, I'm telling you, it will meet its Requiem soon. My prediction is when the new Spriggan releases it will (Dimension) Dash from beys like Ashura, and it will be Blitz(ed) by half-decent beys. All of the other the Spriggans will have to Unite to carry World Spriggan. On the other hand, Infinite Achilles will send every other A-ranked bey to (Cho-)Z.

Of course Spriggan would dash from Ashura, any logical bey would because Ashura can keep them in a hurricane forever and they won’t be able to escape. Ashura would destroy any bey at any time and any dimension.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - The Blacknight - Sep. 03, 2020

(Sep. 03, 2020  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Achilles is better from a to Z. It had a decent start at first, but then it Convert(ed) to smth way better. Meanwhile, Spriggan was meh, but, I'm telling you, it will meet its Requiem soon. My prediction is when the new Spriggan releases it will (Dimension) Dash from beys like Ashura, and it will be Blitz(ed) by half-decent beys. All of the other the Spriggans will have to Unite to carry World Spriggan. On the other hand, Infinite Achilles will send every other A-ranked bey to (Cho-)Z.

Of course Spriggan would dash from Ashura, any logical bey would because Ashura can keep them in a hurricane forever and they won’t be able to escape. Ashura would destroy any bey at any time and any dimension.

*insert slow clap here*

Why does Rantaro have his lollipops?

They are Four when he gets Cross, they calm him down, otherwise, he will go Berserk.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - GeneriCringe - Sep. 03, 2020

What are Destroy drivers made of?
Darmstadtium.

Why doesn’t Dragon go into pools

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - BeybladeManiac0 - Sep. 07, 2020

(Sep. 03, 2020  5:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: If my WALL gets DESTROYED, I will then use my LEGENDary ACCELeration to DASH out of the way.

Not if I use my infinity gravity power to stop you from dashing out of the way (duel of the fates intensifies)

GRAVITY doesn't apply to, me, because I'm on a WINNING streak.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Ali Baba - Sep. 07, 2020

(Sep. 03, 2020  11:12 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: What are Destroy drivers made of?
Darmstadtium.
What are Bearing drivers made of?
Bromine.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 07, 2020

(Sep. 07, 2020  1:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  5:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not if I use my infinity gravity power to stop you from dashing out of the way (duel of the fates intensifies)

GRAVITY doesn't apply to, me, because I'm on a WINNING streak.

You might be on a winning streak, but you will be wondering why after I destroy your Winning streak.

(Sep. 07, 2020  5:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  1:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: GRAVITY doesn't apply to, me, because I'm on a WINNING streak.

You might be on a winning streak, but you will be wondering why after I destroy your Winning streak.

Don't mean to be a KILLER, but you will never be the GOD of Beyblade puns. It is I who will RISE 2 the occasion.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 07, 2020

(Sep. 07, 2020  6:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  5:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You might be on a winning streak, but you will be wondering why after I destroy your Winning streak.

Don't mean to be a KILLER, but you will never be the GOD of Beyblade puns. It is I who will RISE 2 the occasion.

You will never Destroy my bey puns because I will Blitz you with the speed and Power of Lightning. You might be a God, but I am 2 cool and above a God of Beyblade puns, I am the Lord of the Gods of beyblade puns.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Xtend+ - Sep. 07, 2020

I am truly in another DIMENSION

FAFNIR ATE NOTHING leftburst

I will XTEND my fingers to type faster
I WONDER why I need to

(Sep. 07, 2020  6:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Don't mean to be a KILLER, but you will never be the GOD of Beyblade puns. It is I who will RISE 2 the occasion.

You will never Destroy my bey puns because I will Blitz you with the speed and Power of Lightning. You might be a God, but I am 2 cool and above a God of Beyblade puns, I am the Lord of the Gods of beyblade puns.

I refuse to lose this pun war. I'll be WINNING!

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 08, 2020

(Sep. 07, 2020  11:50 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You will never Destroy my bey puns because I will Blitz you with the speed and Power of Lightning. You might be a God, but I am 2 cool and above a God of Beyblade puns, I am the Lord of the Gods of beyblade puns.

I refuse to lose this pun war. I'll be WINNING!

Ok

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - TitanDragon - Sep. 08, 2020

SUPER funny. I’m a MASTER at JOKERING around cause I KEEP trying to be QUICK and hilarious. I forgot Fafnir still 8 NOTHING after the years. A DEADly ABYSS of nothing. Cause it has the moves like JAGGERed

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - GreenK9148 - Sep. 08, 2020

(Sep. 08, 2020  1:33 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: SUPER funny. I’m a MASTER at JOKERING around cause I KEEP trying to be QUICK and hilarious. I forgot Fafnir still 8 NOTHING after the years. A DEADly ABYSS of NOTHING. Cause it has the moves like JAGGERed

Corrected it for you.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - BeybladeManiac0 - Sep. 08, 2020

(Sep. 08, 2020  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  11:50 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I refuse to lose this pun war. I'll be WINNING!

Ok

No pun? Does that mean I win? No TRICKs? Or do you have a final ACE up your sleeve?

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - henwooja1 - Sep. 08, 2020

Oh gosh, this is both HEAVEN and HECK (yes I’m not going’s to say it) at the same time. It seems my brain is playing TRICKs on me. I better hurry QUICK out of this thread before I’m caught in a SPIRAlLing INFINITE LOOP of confusion.

(Sep. 08, 2020  2:00 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ok

No pun? Does that mean I win? No TRICKs? Or do you have a final ACE up your sleeve?

Tricks many up sleeve I have. Winning you are not, Jedi mind trick this is. Accel you shall not variant of yoda I am, filled with rage I am not. Brave I am and Tempest I summon. Glide away you shall not for King I am. Infinite super powers I have, World I own, curse effect me not since Mirage I become.

(Sep. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:00 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: No pun? Does that mean I win? No TRICKs? Or do you have a final ACE up your sleeve?

Tricks many up sleeve I have. Winning you are not, Jedi mind trick this is. Accel you shall not variant of yoda I am, filled with rage I am not. Brave I am and Tempest I summon. Glide away you shall not for King I am. Infinite super powers I have, World I own, curse effect me not since Mirage I become.

Then, I shall call upon all the Bladers in the WORLD, and we will UNITE, our POWER will be so DESTRUCTive, it will ERASE you from existence.

(Sep. 08, 2020  2:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Tricks many up sleeve I have. Winning you are not, Jedi mind trick this is. Accel you shall not variant of yoda I am, filled with rage I am not. Brave I am and Tempest I summon. Glide away you shall not for King I am. Infinite super powers I have, World I own, curse effect me not since Mirage I become.

Then, I shall call upon all the Bladers in the WORLD, and we will UNITE, our POWER will be so DESTRUCTive, it will ERASE you from existence.

Destruct doesn’t exist as a part. Enough it will not be. Ashura mine very strong it is

(Sep. 08, 2020  3:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Then, I shall call upon all the Bladers in the WORLD, and we will UNITE, our POWER will be so DESTRUCTive, it will ERASE you from existence.

Destruct doesn’t exist as a part. Enough it will not be. Ashura mine very strong it is

Isn't that what L-Drago Destroy was localized as?

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - The Blacknight - Sep. 08, 2020

(Sep. 08, 2020  4:47 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Destruct doesn’t exist as a part. Enough it will not be. Ashura mine very strong it is

I thought it was L-Drago Destructor, not Destruct. Also, Hold on to this pun war, Keep your Bearings through this Hurricane of puns. Only 1 (will) B going to the (spinning) top, and he's going full Yoda on you, so be careful. Get ready your Final Drive of puns, the end is near. However, do not Rage too much, anger can be a Curse to Dread. But I ask you this: are you willing to sacrifice everything and put all you have into this pun war? If so the road will be long, thorny, and full of Death, lots of wit and Tact(ical) prowess will be needed, and the cost of loss is the Abyss. However, If you win, you will ascend to Heaven and all on the Planet will acknowledge you as the Beyblade pun Master, Lord, King, and God. If you wish to give up, Turn back and forget about it, think of the pun war as a hazy Mirage.

(Sep. 08, 2020  4:47 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Destruct doesn’t exist as a part. Enough it will not be. Ashura mine very strong it is

There is no L-drago destruct, however as Blacknoght stated L-drago destructor exsits.