World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Part Puns - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Part Puns (/Thread-Beyblade-Part-Puns)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Lucha Burst - Aug. 20, 2021

Valkyrie needs some POWER because it SHOT it's self into the pocket, maybe A REBOOT will help Valkyrie take CHARGE, but we will have to WEIGHT and see and live in the MOMENT, and yes I'm GUILTY of making puns

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - UnseenBurst - Aug. 20, 2021

(Aug. 20, 2021  6:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Valkyrie needs some POWER because it SHOT it's self into the pocket, maybe A REBOOT will help Valkyrie take CHARGE, but we will have to WEIGHT and see and live in the MOMENT, and yes I'm GUILTY of making puns

You are very GUILTY for making all these puns, I don't think it's the right MOMENT for these puns.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - LegendJustice - Aug. 20, 2021

I feel Beyfect!

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Kiryu Kazuma - Aug. 20, 2021

You need ZILLION times of effort to make better puns.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - UnseenBurst - Aug. 20, 2021

(Aug. 20, 2021  7:36 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: You need ZILLION times of effort to make better puns.

Nope, I'm still HOLDing on! Or else I'll have to DESTROY this thread

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Dread hades12 - Aug. 20, 2021

Oh yeah time to Xtend my beyblade knowledge! I'll ABSORB as much facts and stop at NOTHING to be the smartest.

This is my only SHOT to make you guys laugh. Any illusion of sanity we had left was a MIRAGE. Time to VENTURE into the depths of puns .

What in the LORD Spriggan are we doing? (JK)

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - TheRogueBlader - Aug. 20, 2021

Note, this is not a pun: Thw amount of Beyblade part names that are just normal words, ex: moment, destroy, hold, lift, venture… makes puns not that funny anymore. Like back in the olden days when there weren’t that many parts, jokes were funnier since they were harder to come up with. But that’s just me. Also the best part pun is definitely Drain Fafnir Eight nothing lol. Fafnir’s hungry.

Aww I wanted to DRAIN my enegery!

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - GenesisBlader - Aug. 20, 2021

bruh im feeling kinda HOLLOW because of my intense fear of DEATH but i just got OVER it, now im feeling pretty SUPER, kinda similar to when me and my friends was gonna RAID a bouncy castle, and it was JUST perfect! it was a real WONDER to see my friends and myself having fun, but it was BRUTAL when one of them punched me right in the face and starting the "The Great War of 2021". I got a team, and after we got settled, we fought to the death. It was a BRUTAL battle, but in THE END me and my team TRIUMPH(ED) in the end after we launched a nerf grenade missle. Our passion will BURN through, and we will be having a second war, but we might DESTROY the bouncy castle, cause there are even more people with even more nerf guns. me and my squadron have to be BRAVE, or we might have the same DEMISE that the last team had. After we had the Treaty of Albany, the ref SHOT the missle, and we started. This battle will be a FLAMEBRINGER.

That's a huge pun and a Joke! Your like a JOKER!

(Aug. 20, 2021  10:43 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: That's a huge pun and a Joke! Your like a JOKER!

thanks, it was NOTHING, really. just went OVER the top of my head

(Aug. 20, 2021  10:42 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: bruh im feeling kinda HOLLOW because of my intense fear of DEATH but i just got OVER it, now im feeling pretty SUPER, kinda similar to when me and my friends was gonna RAID a bouncy castle, and it was JUST perfect! it was a real WONDER to see my friends and myself having fun, but it was BRUTAL when one of them punched me right in the face and starting the "The Great War of 2021". I got a team, and after we got settled, we fought to the death. It was a BRUTAL battle, but in THE END me and my team TRIUMPH(ED) in the end after we launched a nerf grenade missle. Our passion will BURN through, and we will be having a second war, but we might DESTROY the bouncy castle, cause there are even more people with even more nerf guns. me and my squadron have to be BRAVE, or we might have the same DEMISE that the last team had. After we had the Treaty of Albany, the ref SHOT the missle, and we started. This battle will be a FLAMEBRINGER.

this Battle better be MAXIMUM!

(Aug. 20, 2021  10:51 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2021  10:42 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: bruh im feeling kinda HOLLOW because of my intense fear of DEATH but i just got OVER it, now im feeling pretty SUPER, kinda similar to when me and my friends was gonna RAID a bouncy castle, and it was JUST perfect! it was a real WONDER to see my friends and myself having fun, but it was BRUTAL when one of them punched me right in the face and starting the "The Great War of 2021". I got a team, and after we got settled, we fought to the death. It was a BRUTAL battle, but in THE END me and my team TRIUMPH(ED) in the end after we launched a nerf grenade missle. Our passion will BURN through, and we will be having a second war, but we might DESTROY the bouncy castle, cause there are even more people with even more nerf guns. me and my squadron have to be BRAVE, or we might have the same DEMISE that the last team had. After we had the Treaty of Albany, the ref SHOT the missle, and we started. This battle will be a FLAMEBRINGER.

this Battle better be MAXIMUM!

yes, a great LEGEND war! 😏👌

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Dread hades12 - Aug. 21, 2021

We are pun ROYAL(S)

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - GenesisBlader - Aug. 21, 2021

(Aug. 21, 2021  7:38 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: We are pun ROYAL(S)

ikr, we are KILLER at these puns, lol we have INFINITE amounts of puns

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Lucha Burst - Aug. 21, 2021

I hope Guilty Longinus is good, I don't want it to be bad, cause then it will be NOTHING and I have to KICK it to the side, can't wait for the MOMENT arrives, till then we have to WEIGHT. When it debuts in the anime, it will be a real hype SHOT. I wonder if it will be the MASTER of the DB series? We get The L-Gear to make perfect Belial too, it will be a real QUEST to Get all the gears and UNITE them to make perfect Belial. Who knows maybe perfect Belial will be the APOCALYPSE of beyblade. Maybe it will be a nice REBOOT for the series or maybe it will just suck... But now in the MOMENT we got Astral Spriggan and the 16 modes, you could create a WHEEL of Modes for this Beyblade. The Quattro Driver seem's cool, can't WEIGHT to see if it really is the KING of beyblade drivers of if it's just zeta 2.1, could The Quattro Driver mean DEATH for other drivers?
(Note: yes I Like puns, I'm just in the ZONE when making puns)

You could say puns are my WORLD

I'll SURVIVE till the end and TRIUMPH over the ABYSS of doubt

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Lucha Burst - Aug. 21, 2021

(Aug. 21, 2021  9:29 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I'll SURVIVE till the end and TRIUMPH over the ABYSS of doubt
Its is your QUEST, to SURVIVE, the journey STINGs and is very XTREME. But don't let it DESTROY your hope, TRIUMPH the WORLD of beyblade

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - UnseenBurst - Aug. 21, 2021

Ok, this is getting old, I think it's time we JUST get Over this and find something else to do, HOLDing onto all of this is hard, so why don't we take a break, besides I'm getting bored these puns on the scale of 1 to 10 it's a ZERO so, let's JUST get AROUND this.

I feel GUILTY at the MOMENT so I guess that's THE END for me.

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - GenesisBlader - Aug. 21, 2021

(Aug. 21, 2021  10:05 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I feel GUILTY at the MOMENT so I guess that's THE END for me.

same im not feeling so SUPER, and my energy is DRAINed from all that work, it was really a time KILLER so i might just ALTER my sleeping schedule

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - Hollowmind13 - Aug. 21, 2021

(Aug. 21, 2021  10:37 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  10:05 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I feel GUILTY at the MOMENT so I guess that's THE END for me.

same im not feeling so SUPER, and my energy is DRAINed from all that work, it was really a time KILLER so i might just ALTER my sleeping schedule

Wyvern Heavy Yielding

RE: Beyblade Part Puns - BeySkozo Raky - Aug. 21, 2021

Germans in this thread be like:
ZWEI GEIST IN KREIS IST SIEG!!! 2️⃣👻🔴🥇

Some days I feel like a KING, Some days I feel like I took a BULLET to the head. But before I recieve a poor JUDGEMENT on my puns I would like you guys to know That my spirit is ROCK hard and this isn't OVER yet 'Cuz I'm in the ZONE baby! And boy oh boy will those haters RAGE tonight.