World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
worst day of your life - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: worst day of your life (/Thread-worst-day-of-your-life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: worst day of your life - Yu Tendou - Nov. 21, 2010

The day i got humiliated by all of my friends then they chased after me in soccer which made me fall and i landed on my head then got brain damage
Im Pikachu!

RE: worst day of your life - Jey - Nov. 21, 2010

The day my brother turned emo and started listening to screamo music. He used to just annoy me but now he doesn't stop swearing and is all mad at the world because apparently it wronged him in some way... maybe it touched him... darn world.

RE: worst day of your life - MortalNerd - Nov. 22, 2010

Probaly when I was younger, in primary school. I was about to sit down on my chair and someone pulled it away... Head got cracked, not majorly, but it hurt! Had like a week of school, longest time ever!!

RE: worst day of your life - Gatsby - Nov. 24, 2010

prob today when i went to the ER
stupid shots

RE: worst day of your life - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 24, 2010

The day I forgot my Sister at a train station 0-o

RE: worst day of your life - Amaterasu - Nov. 24, 2010

Heh how old was she

RE: worst day of your life - stormaries8862 - Nov. 24, 2010

in 2007 my grandfather died,a month later my great grandmother died,then a week later my sister died,then a few months later my dog died, now most of you would know why i am very depressed at times
the worst day of my life would have been my sisters funeral,man did i cry

RE: worst day of your life - The Fire Wyrm - Nov. 24, 2010

When I got blasted by a sky ball......I was like a cussing tape recorder

RE: worst day of your life - the corvus - Nov. 25, 2010

Probably the day I got food poisoning from a grilled cheese. I was throwing up constantly. The odd thing, is that I must have emptied the entire con-tense of my digestive system, but I didn't eat at all between the first puke and the last puke.

RE: worst day of your life - Terra Blazer - Nov. 25, 2010

I woke up one morning, my eyes were completely crusted over; I was blind for 2 hours lolWut!?

RE: worst day of your life - MacroHunter - Nov. 25, 2010

The day my mom got drunk
The day i opened my eyes to the real world

RE: worst day of your life - beypwner - Nov. 25, 2010

The day my best friend died right in front of me the next day I was told that he died from saving me after the robbers (or terrorist of something im not sure) after a passed at from to many knife stabs and they made the building collapse he was able to toss me out a window at the last second. PS. a small 1 1/2 window (remember the building was collapsing)Crying were were both 13 and we new each other cense were 2 I really miss him Crying

RE: worst day of your life - the corvus - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  4:59 AM)beypwner Wrote: The day my best friend died right in front of me the next day I was told that he died from saving me after the robbers (or terrorist of something im not sure) after a passed at from to many knife stabs and they made the building collapse he was able to toss me out a window at the last second. PS. a small 1 1/2 window (remember the building was collapsing)Crying were were both 13 and we new each other cense were 2 I really miss him Crying

thats sad. I feel really sorry for you. the closest thing to that that ever happened to me is when My cat died.

RE: worst day of your life - UltimateChimera - Nov. 26, 2010

the time I got eye surgery and I couldnt see for a week and I hade to miss 3 weeks of school for some reason.My eyes had these things in them so I could recover from blindness faster,it hurt bad.also the dat a huge dog but my leg it hurt so much I could really walk.I still have the scar for proof.

RE: worst day of your life - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 26, 2010

I think it was that day one of my friends who once lived across from me passed out during his Birthday. Is it right to ever say "At least he was doing what he liked"?

Cause I find it absolutely messed up to die on a birthday, of all days. I know that is a confusing statement, but think about it.

RE: worst day of your life - Kimchi - Nov. 26, 2010

the day i got a girl pregnant..

RE: worst day of your life - Chaos Blader - Nov. 26, 2010

Seriously? When you're only 13? Chocked_2

RE: worst day of your life - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 26, 2010

13 year old kid gets a potentially raggedy woman pregnant?= WHAT DO?

RE: worst day of your life - R.J.N.J.D.J - Nov. 26, 2010

The day when I had to clean EVERY part of the house. EVERY part, and my family's house is HUGE and I'm just a kid!

RE: worst day of your life - Team Taurus - Dec. 10, 2010

lol i was on a trip to a farm and a horse got a b**** over some ginger girl in my school

RE: worst day of your life - .:J:. - Dec. 10, 2010

first when i almost died from falling on a knife, it was like naruto with the blood, and i threw up afterwards for about an hour, then my girlfriend broke up with me, it literally broke my heart...

RE: worst day of your life - Flames150 - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  8:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: first when i almost died from falling on a knife, it was like naruto with the blood, and i threw up afterwards for about an hour, then my girlfriend broke up with me, it literally broke my heart...
Ouchie Unhappy

The worst day of my life was when I was in a race (all schools in Wexford) I slipped up and nearly all the schools started to laugh. I also say my trainer facepalm... My face was like Speechless when I went inside my house, then when I went to my bedroom I was like Crying and started ripping stuff.

RE: worst day of your life - .:J:. - Dec. 11, 2010

yeah it was ouchie in boh ways... yours sounds bad too...

RE: worst day of your life - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 11, 2010

The day I got Suspended in school. For 9 Hours cleaning books.

RE: worst day of your life - Light Yagami - Dec. 13, 2010

the worst day in my life was when i got suspended for fighting in school then i broke my friends computer in a beyblade accident then lastly i almost died by falling onto a glass table