World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
worst day of your life - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: worst day of your life (/Thread-worst-day-of-your-life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: worst day of your life - ShadowPegasis - Jul. 21, 2010

my mom sold my entire b-daman collection, i had almost every zero system b-daman in stores x(

RE: worst day of your life - Arcadia - Jul. 21, 2010

1st grade first day at a new school, I puked and everyone avoided me for days, as in If I tried to speak to them they would ignore me it was horrific I went home and cried.

RE: worst day of your life - Pimpju - Jul. 22, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  8:17 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I fell in a giant puddle at school and my crush and his friends are laughing at me.

Ah, that really sucks. =/ Hmm, once (about 4 years ago now) I was trying to show off to a crush my ice skating skills, and I ended up face planting the ground... ; A;.

Classy.

RE: worst day of your life - Jsc - Jul. 24, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  5:35 AM)Jsc Wrote: hmm, today might have just turned into it.

someone on facebook says my best friend from school last year( im out for summer now) just died.
dunno if its for real though, it wasnt written by the type of person to make jokes
o.o

alright turns out he made that up >.>

RE: worst day of your life - Diamond - Jul. 25, 2010

(Jul. 24, 2010  11:29 PM)Jsc Wrote: alright turns out he made that up >.>

Why the hell did your friend think that's a good idea... Serious

RE: worst day of your life - gurugulu - Jul. 25, 2010

I yelled at my friend for not saying her line in a small little play we did in class and she told on me. I got stuck in detention for two hours. I missed my real play and my french play. I was 10 so it was a big deal for me. Also another horrible day was when the love of my life moved away.

RE: worst day of your life - eclipse162 - Aug. 06, 2010

the day I got F on my math test.

RE: worst day of your life - AbhorEvil - Aug. 06, 2010

The day I started homeschooling. I have been behind socially ever since. I dont know what people say I dont know how people dress so I dress scene/emo and I dont know how to talk to other people its terrible.

RE: worst day of your life - XDBeyblade - Oct. 07, 2010

Today, I was humiliated by my best friend, by showing my ID Photo. Then my gf cheated on me and I saw her with my best friend, she also humiliated me. The history-geography teacher also humiliated me... The worst day ever..

RE: worst day of your life - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 07, 2010

Your carp eleven dude trust me at your age love should me a mere grain of sand in the boot of your life no matter how annoying it may seem.

RE: worst day of your life - Pimpju - Oct. 08, 2010

tweens these days... hah. DW it'll be aiite. Might need to have a little talk with your best friend though.

RE: worst day of your life - XBlader - Oct. 08, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  9:09 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Today, I was humiliated by my best friend, by showing my ID Photo. Then my gf cheated on me and I saw her with my best friend, she also humiliated me. The history-geography teacher also humiliated me... The worst day ever..
hmmm,......i don't wanna judge, but that doesn't sound like a best friend. And about the cheat,.....don't worry, every man goes through this. Joyful_3

RE: worst day of your life - Pegasis 105F - Oct. 08, 2010

the day i sprained my ankle, ouch

RE: worst day of your life - Amaterasu - Oct. 08, 2010

The day I got a B+ in math I feel so ashamed

(Oct. 08, 2010  1:31 AM)Ra Wrote: The day I got a B+ in math I feel so ashamed
hah, i used to get C's and B's in first grade and rarely A, now i get almost straight A+'s and occasionally B+'s.

RE: worst day of your life - Cu - Oct. 08, 2010

when my teacher yelled at me for an hour for no reason im in 3rd grade so dont criticize me

RE: worst day of your life - mythic ldrago - Oct. 08, 2010

the day the original beyblade ended, i was thinking of commiting suicide (because i never got a dragoon ms uv)

RE: worst day of your life - Kira Deatheart - Oct. 08, 2010

when I had diarrhea all the day.

(Oct. 08, 2010  9:32 PM)Kira Deatheart Wrote: when I had diarrhea all the day.
hm, that must have been annoying. I actually never had diarrhea, so i wouldn't know that much about it.

RE: worst day of your life - XDBeyblade - Oct. 09, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  12:43 AM)momiji manju Wrote: tweens these days... hah. DW it'll be aiite. Might need to have a little talk with your best friend though.
My other friends just told me that I should just tell him to stop humiliating me in front of the whole school. And my ex-gf just cried 3 times yesterday because my best friend was a jerk... Thats the best day after the worst day.

EDIT: ex-gf

RE: worst day of your life - Zeda - Oct. 09, 2010

Hmm... last week I fell off my horse and she stood on my arm then kicked the fence down... as if I didnt have anything better to do then fixing fences with a bruised arm DX

RE: worst day of your life - geminiguy2000 - Nov. 08, 2010

well, i've gone through a LOT of worstdayever days, but..
the day my cat ellie died, she was a 11 year old, sweet, liked to lick me for some reason cat, she felt so soft...*sniffle*
the day i got DQ9(mixed best with worst) i had the 48 hour flu, and i had to redo it because i fell asleep and it fell off my bed and froze.
the day i hear about dragon ball i wanted to brutally headknife myself.
the day i get badly insulted by this little piece of carp at the playground

RE: worst day of your life - Pimpju - Nov. 09, 2010

I really don't think the gravity of the first day is matched by any of the other ones. Being insulted, isn't so bad.

RE: worst day of your life - geminiguy2000 - Nov. 09, 2010

aww thanks momiji manju! she was so cute.. when one of my pet rats, spring, died, she came right up to me and licked me on the forehead until i fell asleep... the next day she was on my chest, asleep, purring.

RE: worst day of your life - Ga' - Nov. 17, 2010

I went on vacation to Arizona and I somehow manage to be the only one in my family to get a stomach virus, acute gastroenteritis to be exact. I had to get it out by throwing up, and that took the entire day. My sister made fun of me so much and beat me up while I was sick, and I couldn't get her back because I couldn't move and she did it whenever my mom and dad weren't looking. When I finally threw up after 4 days of agony, it was so hard that it defied gravity and actually went out of my nose as well, making me unable to breathe for a minute with no air to begin with, and causing me to begin sneezing literally every 5 minutes because it stung so much.

And no, this is actually not a joke, and only from what I remember right now, my worst day. But I'm sure I have worse ones, with me being part of an indian family.