World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: New Valkyrie - Suoh sadboii - Jan. 02, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  8:27 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  7:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I see. If you had entered the real contest it could have been in the anime and a real beyblade. Just saying I would have loved for that to be the next Valkyrie.

Btw, the red by the wings is actually rubber for hard attacks

(Jan. 02, 2020  4:15 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Looks like winning Valkyrie but with less metal.

(Jan. 02, 2020  8:27 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Btw, the red by the wings is actually rubber for hard attacks

wV is my main inspiration for it and the metal is on the wings and the sword in the middle for better attacks and stuff and the red on the outside is rubber for hard attacks like Judgement

Naisu naisu, very naisu Caesar-chan!

RE: New Valkyrie - yummyturkey2002 - Jan. 02, 2020

Can't wait to see which design will win.

RE: New Valkyrie - g2_ - Jan. 02, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  5:03 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Can't wait to see which design will win.
They've probably already picked the winner.

RE: New Valkyrie - yummyturkey2002 - Jan. 02, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  8:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  5:03 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Can't wait to see which design will win.

Almost definitely. Otherwise we would have to wait a lot longer for the season to be animated. I just want to see who won.

RE: New Valkyrie - HakaishinLDrago - Jan. 02, 2020

(Jan. 02, 2020  8:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:

It ended the 12th of December so it's 99.99999% possible the winner has been picked.

RE: New Valkyrie - Lilbro12 - Jan. 03, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2019  5:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The fact that fans will be designing it hopefully means that the design will be good (At least I am hoping that is the case).

I kinda agree with you

I wonder after slash Valkyrie there could be another Valkyrie

RE: New Valkyrie - HakaishinLDrago - Jan. 03, 2020

(Jan. 03, 2020  2:22 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The fact that fans will be designing it hopefully means that the design will be good (At least I am hoping that is the case).

I kinda agree with you

this is the Valkyrie after Slash Valkyrie

RE: New Valkyrie - Spider Sniper - Jan. 03, 2020

(Jan. 03, 2020  2:22 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote:

I kinda agree with you

This Valkyrie is the Valkyrie after Slash

RE: New Valkyrie - Rouzuke - Jan. 05, 2020

Hopefully this is not a release with a recycled Valkyrie Chip (like, they just checked their fans for what they really want and NOT give it to the fans AT ALL and simply took free art from fans for possible design reference) but everything else will be new.

That winner better make a GT Weight with a mass akin to Goku that is compatible with Gen so we have a legal and new part to fiddle around with, or if it will also not have GT Weight compatibility, it better be around the same weight or more of Zwei or Knockout Bases.

RE: New Valkyrie - g2_ - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hopefully this is not a release with a recycled Valkyrie Chip (like, they just checked their fans for what they really want and NOT give it to the fans AT ALL and simply took free art from fans for possible design reference) but everything else will be new.

That winner better make a GT Weight with a mass akin to Goku that is compatible with Gen so we have a legal and new part to fiddle around with, or if it will also not have GT Weight compatibility, it better be around the same weight or more of Zwei or Knockout Bases.
My man, this is not going to be a GT bey.

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hopefully this is not a release with a recycled Valkyrie Chip (like, they just checked their fans for what they really want and NOT give it to the fans AT ALL and simply took free art from fans for possible design reference) but everything else will be new.

My man, this is not going to be a GT bey.

I beg your pardon, but what are you trying to say? Isn't this going to be like the evolution of Slash Valkyrie in GT?

RE: New Valkyrie - HakaishinLDrago - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: My man, this is not going to be a GT bey.

I beg your pardon, but what are you trying to say? Isn't this going to be like the evolution of Slash Valkyrie in GT?

oof you're late on the news then... This Valkyrie will be in the season 5 anime.

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:42 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I beg your pardon, but what are you trying to say? Isn't this going to be like the evolution of Slash Valkyrie in GT?

oof you're late on the news then... This Valkyrie will be in the season 5 anime.

Correct, it's probably going to be released in March.

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:42 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: oof you're late on the news then... This Valkyrie will be in the season 5 anime.

Correct, it's probably going to be released in March.

Oh. Carp. I see.

Well, in that case, TT is still soliciting free art from fans that could contain potential ideas they will probably rip off and sell at a mediocre state. It's like they gave up on innovative stuff pre-GT.

New Valkyrie better be good (though I'm not gonna expect anything considering it's always one of the 1st 2 to 3 Beys released every System, with a new attack type being released that is much better than it), since Slash Valkyrie in itself was a bit of a disappointment (probably to encourage parts customization)

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: Correct, it's probably going to be released in March.

Oh. Carp. I see.

Well, in that case, TT is still soliciting free art from fans that could contain potential ideas they will probably rip off and sell at a mediocre state. It's like they gave up on innovative stuff pre-GT.

New Valkyrie better be good (though I'm not gonna expect anything considering it's always one of the 1st 2 to 3 Beys released every System, with a new attack type being released that is much better than it), since Slash Valkyrie in itself was a bit of a disappointment (probably to encourage parts customization)

Don't forget Drain Fafnir was also a pretty strong bey and it was the fourth bey to be released in God.

(Jan. 05, 2020  2:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  2:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Oh. Carp. I see.

Don't forget Drain Fafnir was also a pretty strong bey and it was the fourth bey to be released in God.

I really don't think dF would count in this theme I'm highlighting regarding the past Valkyrie releases, but it is undeniably strong during its time even with the existence of nL and Sr back in the day.

RE: New Valkyrie - TheBeybladeKid - Jan. 05, 2020

Feel like we've been waiting forever for this Valkyrie.

(Jan. 05, 2020  3:49 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: Feel like we've been waiting forever for this Valkyrie.
And it's probably going to suck.

RE: New Valkyrie - MagikHorse - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  4:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  3:49 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: Feel like we've been waiting forever for this Valkyrie.
And it's probably going to suck.

Don't judge a book before you've even seen the covers, especially since out of the stock Valkyrie line only two of them (God Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie) have not been competitively notable. It is just way too early to claim this man.

(Jan. 05, 2020  6:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: And it's probably going to suck.

Don't judge a book before you've even seen the covers, especially since out of the stock Valkyrie line only two of them (God Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie) have not been competitively notable. It is just way too early to claim this man.

They just make sure that the blades/wings are sturdy enough to take heavy beatings then I'll be happy with whatever design they make for Valkyrie. I also pray they don't resort to Hypersphere-esque limited customization cuz that is quite a shame especially when they have already tried to introduce Layer parts customization as well as Disk+Frame customization. Hopefully the Drivers also have more customization (like you can add a weight or change the tips, etc) tho that may prompt them to abandon Core Disks+Frame setups

RE: New Valkyrie - MagikHorse - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  6:28 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: They just make sure that the blades/wings are sturdy enough to take heavy beatings then I'll be happy with whatever design they make for Valkyrie. I also pray they don't resort to Hypersphere-esque limited customization cuz that is quite a shame especially when they have already tried to introduce Layer parts customization as well as Disk+Frame customization. Hopefully the Drivers also have more customization (like you can add a weight or change the tips, etc) tho that may prompt them to abandon Core Disks+Frame setups

I would like to see some sort of tip variation, but I'm not sure how you could do that well unless you can somehow make these tips interchangeable and still make which driver you're using relevant somehow. Feels like they'd be too similar to MFB's spin tracks to make that relevant, and I just don't think Burst should have that much of an excess of height variation.

(Jan. 05, 2020  6:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:28 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: They just make sure that the blades/wings are sturdy enough to take heavy beatings then I'll be happy with whatever design they make for Valkyrie. I also pray they don't resort to Hypersphere-esque limited customization cuz that is quite a shame especially when they have already tried to introduce Layer parts customization as well as Disk+Frame customization. Hopefully the Drivers also have more customization (like you can add a weight or change the tips, etc) tho that may prompt them to abandon Core Disks+Frame setups

I would like to see some sort of tip variation, but I'm not sure how you could do that well unless you can somehow make these tips interchangeable and still make which driver you're using relevant somehow. Feels like they'd be too similar to MFB's spin tracks to make that relevant, and I just don't think Burst should have that much of an excess of height variation.

It would prompt exploits similar to utilizing Defense/Stamina/Balance Chips with Dash Drivers and Attack Chips with normal Drivers. Parts changing for Drivers would be most preferable over electric Drivers (which still require battery replacement in order to properly work) even if it may seem that they are probably regressing into 3-part customization for the next Layer System.

I actually cannot visualize a new Valkyrie with just a chonky Driver similar to Generate (probably with more aggressively designed metal topping and a staple rubberized tip), and would actually feel ripped off (like TT did with the GT Customize Set). I tried using all iterations of Valkyrie on Ignition' (since it is the most updated/recently released Driver), and I have to say, it doesn't look visually appealing lol smh

RE: New Valkyrie - MagixG - Jan. 05, 2020

This tip has got to have rubber, or else they're going to screw with the big pattern Valkyrie beys have

(Jan. 05, 2020  6:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: And it's probably going to suck.

Winning Valkyrie also had a terrible stock.

RE: New Valkyrie - MagixG - Jan. 05, 2020

(Jan. 05, 2020  9:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Don't judge a book before you've even seen the covers, especially since out of the stock Valkyrie line only two of them (God Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie) have not been competitively notable. It is just way too early to claim this man.
Winning Valkyrie also had a terrible stock.
Actually, wV came with a decent stock, only held back by the 12 disc. Otherwise, it was actually good for it's time