World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 19, 2020

Oh I’m dumb I didn’t check the Japan.co amazon. Thank you very much!

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Kei - Apr. 19, 2020

Rubber on Brave? My hopes and dreams for this release just skyrocketed.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 19, 2020

(Apr. 19, 2020  7:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Rubber on Brave? My hopes and dreams for this release just skyrocketed.
We've known that for a while man.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - IdleComplexion - Apr. 19, 2020

The design looks totally godly and the name brave valkyrie is amaaazing with ultra attack power due to rubber and maybe high burst resistance due to the trashiness of slash valkyrie I'mma get brave for sure but idk if Amazon jp will get to me due to the coronavirus pandemic though that's kinda bad. Well anyways I can't wait for free shu and lui to get to sparking and their beys

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Kei - Apr. 19, 2020

(Apr. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Rubber on Brave? My hopes and dreams for this release just skyrocketed.
We've known that for a while man.

I haven't been keeping up with the news. Smile Lately, I've waited until closer to release–usually when they release the official videos–to look into new Beyblades.

(Apr. 19, 2020  7:36 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: We've known that for a while man.

I haven't been keeping up with the news. Smile Lately, I've waited until closer to release–usually when they release the official videos–to look into new Beyblades.
Alright man, that's cool.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - henwooja1 - Apr. 19, 2020

I just hope it isn’t even more broken than Judgement is sometimes. It seems like it has a lot of rubber but not as severe contact points as Judgment. So I think I’ll only be on par with Judgment. Hopefully at least

(Apr. 19, 2020  11:06 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I just hope it isn’t even more broken than Judgement is sometimes. It seems like it has a lot of rubber but not as severe contact points as Judgment. So I think I’ll only be on par with Judgment. Hopefully at least
It's one more advatage, its compatible with a Chassis. Maybe there would be some deadly combos with Brave Valkyrie.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 19, 2020  11:06 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I just hope it isn’t even more broken than Judgement is sometimes. It seems like it has a lot of rubber but not as severe contact points as Judgment. So I think I’ll only be on par with Judgment. Hopefully at least

Honestly, I think Attack still needs to keep this advantage. If Brave is on par with Judgement, then it's a good thing in my book.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Needforspeed - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Honestly, I think Attack still needs to keep this advantage. If Brave is on par with Judgement, then it's a good thing in my book.
Well i just wanted this released to be better than judgment to shift the meta

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - BuilderROB - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  3:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, I think Attack still needs to keep this advantage. If Brave is on par with Judgement, then it's a good thing in my book.

If Brave is better than Judgement it might be banned just for how good it would be.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  3:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, I think Attack still needs to keep this advantage. If Brave is on par with Judgement, then it's a good thing in my book.

It wouldn't need to be better than Judgement. If it's around the same level of performance, it'll definitely make the metagame more diverse.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  4:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well i just wanted this released to be better than judgment to shift the meta

It wouldn't need to be better than Judgement. If it's around the same level of performance, it'll definitely make the metagame more diverse.
It's probably gonna be deadly combined with 2A.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - shadow-king - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 19, 2020  1:29 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:52 AM)shadow-king Wrote: Isn't there going to be a way to order it from japan amazon

Eventually, yes. You’ll still have to pay extra shipping to the US.

I wasn’t sure since I had gotten a way to amazon in Japan through zankye’s video a bit ago

(Apr. 19, 2020  7:36 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: We've known that for a while man.

Try checking out zankye’s brave Valkyrie videos they usually have very good and accurate info

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - henwooja1 - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

I agree that it still needs to have an advantage, just not substantially more of an advantage to the point where there are no counters to them.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - SupaDav03 - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  11:39 AM)henwooja1 Wrote:

I agree that it still needs to have an advantage, just not substantially more of an advantage to the point where there are no counters to them.

Has there ever been any burst beys that don’t have a counter? I feel like no matter how great Brave could/will be, there will be a counter.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 21, 2020

Well of course, you can counter anything. We are early In sparking, so we don’t know how good the Spriggan, Fafnir, ect will be. But I’m certain brave Valkyrie won’t be unbeatable, but it’ll be a great beyblade. Especially how super Hyperion is a great Beyblade for an early release. I’m just wondering how these will compare to lanes Beyblade.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - SupaDav03 - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  2:32 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well of course, you can counter anything. We are early In sparking, so we don’t know how good the Spriggan, Fafnir, ect will be. But I’m certain brave Valkyrie won’t be unbeatable, but it’ll be a great beyblade. Especially how super Hyperion is a great Beyblade for an early release. I’m just wondering how these will compare to lanes Beyblade.

Right? So why are so many concerned BVl is going to be OP and ruin things for stamina types?

Reminds me of when Imperial was introduced. Go back and look at that thread. Sooo many were like “this is meta breaking” & “it’s too OP” and we all know how they turned out in reality. I expect Brave to be a great bey but as always, there is no one bey to rule them all. So let TT make it as powerful as they want.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MGoldZeo - Apr. 21, 2020

Since no one has posted it yet, here are the parts:
[Image: gziayDn.png]
[Image: KiATpjJ.png]
[Image: lumS6Pv.png]
[Image: tQoPiC9.png]
Taken directly from the TT website.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 21, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  3:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well i just wanted this released to be better than judgment to shift the meta

If Brave is better than Judgement it might be banned just for how good it would be.

Why exactly would "being good" be ban worthy? Judgement is good, but it is easily counterable. Brave looks to be very similar, which means it would be countered by very similar stuff, which means there's really nothing to worry about and there's no reason to ban this if it's good.

(Apr. 21, 2020  11:39 AM)henwooja1 Wrote:

I don't think this really has any way of generating an advantage quite that large. Even if it's better, it's not gonna be uncounterable and will likely lose to the same stuff as current Judgement combos.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Breakerz - Apr. 22, 2020

The ring and chassis look promising.maybe it will not fail like slash

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - shadow-king - Apr. 22, 2020

(Apr. 22, 2020  12:01 AM)Breakerz Wrote: The ring and chassis look promising.maybe it will not fail like slash

hopefully, it won't fail and even if it does, not as badly

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - BuilderROB - Apr. 22, 2020

(Apr. 21, 2020  11:57 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: If Brave is better than Judgement it might be banned just for how good it would be.

Why exactly would "being good" be ban worthy? Judgement is good, but it is easily counterable. Brave looks to be very similar, which means it would be countered by very similar stuff, which means there's really nothing to worry about and there's no reason to ban this if it's good.

Well, enough attack power could be paired with a higher stamina attack driver to be very hard to beat. Though you are right, as this will probably have counters similar or same to judgement.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - HakaishinLDrago - Apr. 22, 2020

I just pre-ordered my Brave Valkyrie on Amazon Japan so expect a video/live stream on it possibly next week (shameless plug but also apart of the thread's topic)

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - SupaDav03 - Apr. 22, 2020

(Apr. 22, 2020  2:40 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I just pre-ordered my Brave Valkyrie on Amazon Japan so expect a video/live stream on it possibly next week (shameless plug but also apart of the thread's topic)

I just pre-ordered as well. May we have better luck than we did with Union Diabolos 🤞🏻