World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Needforspeed - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  1:24 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: anyone know the price for it?

Original price 12 dollars not included shipping

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Spider Sniper - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  1:41 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:24 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: anyone know the price for it?

Original price 12 dollars not included shipping

thanks

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Ravinchen - Apr. 18, 2020

yea it's going to be $20 minimum in the US

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 18, 2020

Aye let’s go! Hopefully the amazon pre order shows up by next week Smile

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 18, 2020

This bey is going to rock. However I think its going to outclass Judgment. The sync with 2A is going to make it a top tier, and bursting Union Achilles is not an easy task. However I really hope its gonna have a good recoil because the small wings are problemtic. And if you ask me, Slash Valkyrie has much better shape for attack than Winning Valkyrie. They could've given it Slash Valkyrie's shape with Rubber. That would've been insane.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Dacatman - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  3:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: This bey is going to rock. However I think its going to outclass Judgment. The sync with 2A is going to make it a top tier, and bursting Union Achilles is not an easy task. However I really hope its gonna have a good recoil because the small wings are problemtic. And if you ask me, Slash Valkyrie has much better shape for attack than Winning Valkyrie. They could've given it Slash Valkyrie's shape with Rubber. That would've been insane.

Valkyrie finally started walking in Spriggans footsteps.

(Apr. 18, 2020  4:59 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: This bey is going to rock. However I think its going to outclass Judgment. The sync with 2A is going to make it a top tier, and bursting Union Achilles is not an easy task. However I really hope its gonna have a good recoil because the small wings are problemtic. And if you ask me, Slash Valkyrie has much better shape for attack than Winning Valkyrie. They could've given it Slash Valkyrie's shape with Rubber. That would've been insane.

Valkyrie finally started walking in Spriggans footsteps.
Unfortunately Im guessing the Sparking Spriggan is gonna dominate again. Spriggan has gotten really boring, and Lord is simply unfair.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Zeutron - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  5:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:59 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Valkyrie finally started walking in Spriggans footsteps.
Unfortunately Im guessing the Sparking Spriggan is gonna dominate again. Spriggan has gotten really boring, and Lord is simply unfair.
Lord has some weird notches on the base that made the layer extremely hard to burst. It’s more of a defect then actual performance and surely Valkyrie won’t be THAT bad.

(Apr. 18, 2020  5:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  5:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately Im guessing the Sparking Spriggan is gonna dominate again. Spriggan has gotten really boring, and Lord is simply unfair.
Lord has some weird notches on the base that made the layer extremely hard to burst. It’s more of a defect then actual performance and surely Valkyrie won’t be THAT bad.
Even without the notches it's still unburstable. I cut them off put in on Bearing and put it against Judgdment i,t only burst once, I've done 86 battles.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Dacatman - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  5:01 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:59 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Valkyrie finally started walking in Spriggans footsteps.

How are they gonna pull of dual spin?

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  5:50 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  5:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately Im guessing the Sparking Spriggan is gonna dominate again. Spriggan has gotten really boring, and Lord is simply unfair.

How are they gonna pull of dual spin?

They could just do something like Lord's blue tabs, but this time on the Chip. They could decide to put in a permanent Chip Core if they need extra space or they could just use the Chip Core as a way to lock it in.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - HakaishinLDrago - Apr. 18, 2020

anyway... let's move back to Valkyrie Spriggan can be saved for later.

This Valkyrie may be the best.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Zeutron - Apr. 18, 2020

The rubber on this Valkyrie will probably be pretty soft since TT’s idea is that the bey will use the rubber to ricochet off the stadium wall.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Armor - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  5:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I highly doubt this was a defect. I don't know why they did it, but it was never addressed like that. About Valkyrie, I think you could probably go to a tourney using the stock and have some success.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Rouzuke - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  3:34 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  5:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lord has some weird notches on the base that made the layer extremely hard to burst. It’s more of a defect then actual performance and surely Valkyrie won’t be THAT bad.

I highly doubt this was a defect. I don't know why they did it, but it was never addressed like that. About Valkyrie, I think you could probably go to a tourney using the stock and have some success.

Stock BVl 2A with awakened Ev' would probably work best, since there isn't much room for actual customization anymore at least for Sparking Beys so far. Ul' or Jl' might also work nicely with it, or a possibility of awakened Vl' also working wonders with attacks.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  3:56 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:34 PM)Armor Wrote: I highly doubt this was a defect. I don't know why they did it, but it was never addressed like that. About Valkyrie, I think you could probably go to a tourney using the stock and have some success.

Stock BVl 2A with awakened Ev' would probably work best, since there isn't much room for actual customization anymore at least for Sparking Beys so far. Ul' or Jl' might also work nicely with it, or a possibility of awakened Vl' also working wonders with attacks.

Depends how much you awaken it. You've gotta be careful not to flatten the whole thing down, or else you're gonna find yourself with too much speed and not enough control lot of the time.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Rouzuke - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  4:27 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:56 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Stock BVl 2A with awakened Ev' would probably work best, since there isn't much room for actual customization anymore at least for Sparking Beys so far. Ul' or Jl' might also work nicely with it, or a possibility of awakened Vl' also working wonders with attacks.

Depends how much you awaken it. You've gotta be careful not to flatten the whole thing down, or else you're gonna find yourself with too much speed and not enough control  lot of the time.

Ahh, I see. In that case though, I don't have that problem since I have worn down my blue Evolution only to the extent that the nubs are turned into a smooth dome (almost like a non-free-spinning Keep), though it is a different story for my only Variable Driver (where the nubs are slightly there still).

If it is control that we are looking for, I guess it would be best to pair the Layer with X'/Hn'/Jl'/U' then.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Hussainthetank - Apr. 18, 2020

i feel like this valkyrie is going to super hard to burst

(Apr. 18, 2020  5:33 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i feel like this valkyrie is going to super hard to burst
Hopefully.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  4:47 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:27 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Depends how much you awaken it. You've gotta be careful not to flatten the whole thing down, or else you're gonna find yourself with too much speed and not enough control  lot of the time.

Ahh, I see. In that case though, I don't have that problem since I have worn down my blue Evolution only to the extent that the nubs are turned into a smooth dome (almost like a non-free-spinning Keep), though it is a different story for my only Variable Driver (where the nubs are slightly there still).

If it is control that we are looking for, I guess it would be best to pair the Layer with X'/Hn'/Jl'/U' then.

Would Quick’ also be a good option!

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Armor - Apr. 18, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:47 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Ahh, I see. In that case though, I don't have that problem since I have worn down my blue Evolution only to the extent that the nubs are turned into a smooth dome (almost like a non-free-spinning Keep), though it is a different story for my only Variable Driver (where the nubs are slightly there still).

Would Quick’ also be a good option!

Can't tell if you're asking a question or exclaiming it, but yes, use Quick'. Preferably the Storm Pegasis blue and red one, even the blues and reds don't quite match. I forgot if I said this before, but if it really is like Judgement I want to see if we can use Charge or Octa? Also, I would assume this is heavier than Glide because of the rubber, but I'm not sure. Longinus should be the heaviest ring just like in GT though.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - shadow-king - Apr. 19, 2020

(Apr. 18, 2020  1:52 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: yea it's going to be $20 minimum
Isn't there going to be a way to order it from japan amazon

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - SupaDav03 - Apr. 19, 2020

(Apr. 19, 2020  12:52 AM)shadow-king Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:52 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: yea it's going to be $20 minimum
Isn't there going to be a way to order it from japan amazon

Eventually, yes. You’ll still have to pay extra shipping to the US.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 19, 2020

Hopefully the preorder in amazon is soon. I don’t feel comfortable pre ordering on eBay

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Triple-S! - Apr. 19, 2020

(Apr. 19, 2020  1:35 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Hopefully the preorder in amazon is soon. I don’t feel comfortable pre ordering on eBay

I was able to preorder on amazon japan like a few days ago? And I'm on there now and it's still up. 

Amazon Brave Valkyrie