World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Real_ilinnuc - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  3:38 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:31 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Bro reusing parts isn’t a bad thing. Might be less unique but it’s still fine. And about this Valkyrie, it having the winning Valkyrie shape is the best they could’ve done. They are making Valkyrie a well deserved upgrade. Imagine it had the god Valkyrie wings? How would you feel, disappointed right? Of course, so it’s good the wings are like winning. Glide and blade look very different. And reusing the revolve driver isn’t there worse. And it has the wheel disk... pretty sure the heaviest disk

i mean it eh as it always is for the first few months not bad and not good as they still want to get some gt sales in before they start making gimmicky crazy stuff

This is also kinda true. GT was at it's best mid season in my opinion, That's when we has sick beys like Lord Spriggan and Venom Diabolos and good GT customization before the beys got more gimmicky late season. I assume Sparking will be the same.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - PlayMaker:Axel - Apr. 14, 2020

I feel that drawing-constest was a bit useless. Takara Tomy could have made that bey without it easily
(excuse my english)

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 14, 2020

We got the box, go to Zankey's channel. And sub to him, he is great.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - God Dragruler - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  11:14 AM)Ryuk_Shinigαmi Wrote: I'm kinda dissapointed for this new Valkyrie, the design of the layer is ok, but the shape reminds me too much wV
The yellow on the layer is definitely not my taste, looking forward to custom it in red if i can
I can't judge the chassis for the moment.
Question of taste again, but Ev'... Uncertain

Why do Takara Tomy made such design for the older beys in Sparking ?
I mean Brave Valkyrie just look like a adaptation of Winning Valkyrie in Superking system, using an old driver, Glide Ragnaruk is just Blaze Ragnaruk but with 3 wings instead of 2, with an old driver too, Curse Satan is Kreis Satan with 5 wheels instead of 3, with hurricane disk, and at least with a new driver.
For the upcoming releases and the images with have now, the Fafnir Superking chip is really close to Fafnir Gatinko chip.
Maybe it's volontary from Takara to re-use the gimmicks and designs of the previous beyblades, but, to me, it creates less hype since it's something we already know how it works and the performances it will have (more or less, considering the Superking system will make it a little bit different).

I really love the Superking System, but i wanna see more new things like Helios & Hyperion which were an awesome beggining (i will receive them tomorrow btw, i'm really excited)

i mean the brave shape is good though specially when it inspires from winning which alot of people like and glide well it's ragnarok it's how it supposed to look aside from that they'll be a limit to how many gimmicks you can do/put in spinning tops . even some of the gimmicks burst have isn't completely new we have seen some in past system/era like during metal saga or even the original.  so makes sense that they would go to gimmicks that's more effective and popular with fans even Helios and Hyperion their not that new Helios copy from salamander's 5 and 10 blade gimmick which already isn't new and Hyperion shape kind be even see inspires by other shape of pass beys they way the chassis synergy with the layers aren't also that new just a bit modified but really aren't naked base synergy with it's disk and theirs was frames that use to synergy with layers . the chassis thing is the innovative part but its eventually going to happen they'll reach a wall the only new thing that would he amazing is if the layers themselves works like the electronics drivers and we all know how that will work lol . its more surprising that  tt made this far

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JoMario67 - Apr. 14, 2020

[Image: 4904810157229_73c2520cc0c54b428b128573d7b5582a.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157229_3534c1a8363b48dd8c1a5d314f4f8f59.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157229_76d8c2b2a70247928126c889854f780d.jpg]

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Hussainthetank - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  6:35 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: [Images Trimmed by DC]

wow. just wow

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 14, 2020

Hussainthetank, seriously? If you're going to quote that instead of simply hitting the star button at least delete the images in your post. On a different note, the 2A Chassis does seem to peek out a lot more than I thought it would from previous images.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Breakerz - Apr. 14, 2020

By the looks of it it’s not going to end up trash like slash Valkyrie and probably will have good weight

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 14, 2020

You know, I think this layer might actually be viable if combined with a decent rubber attack driver.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 14, 2020

I want it, and I want now.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Armor - Apr. 14, 2020

I'm guessing we're probably not going to want to customize this except for the driver? Unless 2A does less help than hurt.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  7:30 PM)Armor Wrote: I'm guessing we're probably not going to want to customize this except for the driver? Unless 2A does less help than hurt.

Yeah, TT is doing a great job so far with the Double Chassis. Each Double Chassis is made specifically for the Ring that it's released with, so their shapes match up really well. At least it looks like they're trying to make more Beys have the same amount of sides so it's easier to find a match when customizing, such as Glide being 3 sided Curse being 5 sided to pair up better with 2A and 1B respectively. At least, that's the only reason I can think of for the side changes.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - God Dragruler - Apr. 14, 2020

valkyrie looks good very good the only thing I would've wanted is the rubber red but yea it looks good

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Dacatman - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  7:03 PM)Breakerz Wrote: By the looks of it it’s not going to end up trash like slash Valkyrie and probably will have good weight

Exactly, Trash and Slash ryhme.

(Apr. 14, 2020  7:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You know, I think this layer might actually be viable if combined with a decent rubber attack driver.

Quick’ would be good.

Or Xceed would be good

(Apr. 14, 2020  9:37 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  7:03 PM)Breakerz Wrote: By the looks of it it’s not going to end up trash like slash Valkyrie and probably will have good weight

Exactly, Trash and Slash ryhme.

(Apr. 14, 2020  7:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You know, I think this layer might actually be viable if combined with a decent rubber attack driver.

Quick’ would be good.

Or Xceed would be good

Xceed should be usable without burst problems given the double chassis, and I wonder if we'll see any stamina/defense drivers in action on this. Maybe use Octa to act like JD.Bl.Ω?

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - NAP - Apr. 14, 2020

Booster Valk... it just ain't right!
It definitely feels like we're in a completely new era for beyblade.

(Apr. 14, 2020  10:31 PM)NAP Wrote: Booster Valk... it just ain't right!
It definitely feels like we're in a completely new era for beyblade.

Booster Valkyrie? That was the same for the last season though. and for the Cho-Z era, I'm not even sure if you can say Winning Valkyrie and Cho-Z Valkyrie actually came with launchers...

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - SupaDav03 - Apr. 14, 2020

Still not digging the green caused by the blue under the translucent yellow rubber, but all & all, its a very nice looking bey. My son has already staked his claim to this Valkyrie release so I’m hoping we get another Brave release in a future RBV, otherwise he’s going to have to share.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Hussainthetank - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Still not digging the green caused by the blue under the translucent yellow rubber, but all & all, its a very nice looking bey. My son has already staked his claim to this Valkyrie release so I’m hoping we get another Brave release in a future RBV, otherwise he’s going to have to share.

It’s probably gonna grow on us much like it grew on me imo this is the best looking Valkyrie

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 15, 2020

If you think it’ll be trash.. no judging but I think it’ll be good. We don’t know about the teeth. But it has wings bigger than winning Valkyrie and smaller than slash. Which provides for better recoil than slash had. And it also comes with rubber, true may need to buy a few like joker. But packed with the incredible shape, and rubber, and plus a Doubke Chassis that is packed with more rubber. This brave Valkyrie will definitely be used competivly. And even the stock combo seems to be good. And also slash had the power driver, that’s a terrible driver, and crazy recoil. The best part of slash was the disk. But this Valkyrie will change that trash mentality Valkyrie has had for the past year. When you see this Valkyrie dominating like Hyperion does.. don’t @ me

(Apr. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Still not digging the green caused by the blue under the translucent yellow rubber, but all & all, its a very nice looking bey. My son has already staked his claim to this Valkyrie release so I’m hoping we get another Brave release in a future RBV, otherwise he’s going to have to share.

It’s probably gonna grow on us much like it grew on me imo this is the best looking Valkyrie

Yeah, I just wished the rubber was more yellowish like the anime. But I like the blue color better in real life than the anime.

I hope we get a holy knight version of this Valkyrie like we did with god and victory. I bet it would look amazinb

(Apr. 15, 2020  12:58 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If you think it’ll be trash.. no judging but I think it’ll be good. We don’t know about the teeth. But it has wings bigger than winning Valkyrie and smaller than slash. Which provides for better recoil than slash had. And it also comes with rubber, true may need to buy a few like joker. But packed with the incredible shape, and rubber, and plus a Doubke Chassis that is packed with more rubber. This brave Valkyrie will definitely be used competivly. And even the stock combo seems to be good. And also slash had the power driver, that’s a terrible driver, and crazy recoil. The best part of slash was the disk. But this Valkyrie will change that trash mentality Valkyrie has had for the past year. When you see this Valkyrie dominating like Hyperion does.. don’t @ me

(Apr. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: It’s probably gonna grow on us much like it grew on me imo this is the best looking Valkyrie

Yeah, I just wished the rubber was more yellowish like the anime. But I like the blue color better in real life than the anime.

I hope we get a holy knight version of this Valkyrie like we did with god and victory. I bet it would look amazing

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Valtryek Aoi - Apr. 15, 2020

Not gonna lie, the blue and yellow making it look green... Man that looks good. This Valkyrie is packing a lot of rubber and has a dash driver? Let's just hope that the teeth on the chassis are good enough...

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Armor - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  12:58 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If you think it’ll be trash.. no judging but I think it’ll be good. We don’t know about the teeth. But it has wings bigger than winning Valkyrie and smaller than slash. Which provides for better recoil than slash had. And it also comes with rubber, true may need to buy a few like joker. But packed with the incredible shape, and rubber, and plus a Doubke Chassis that is packed with more rubber. This brave Valkyrie will definitely be used competivly. And even the stock combo seems to be good. And also slash had the power driver, that’s a terrible driver, and crazy recoil. The best part of slash was the disk. But this Valkyrie will change that trash mentality Valkyrie has had for the past year. When you see this Valkyrie dominating like Hyperion does.. don’t @ me

(Apr. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: It’s probably gonna grow on us much like it grew on me imo this is the best looking Valkyrie

I hope we get a holy knight version of this Valkyrie like we did with god and victory. I bet it would look amazinb

I hope we get a holy knight version of this Valkyrie like we did with god and victory. I bet it would look amazing

The rubber seems more like the rubber on the Lord layer base, so the wear shouldn't be as bad as Judgement. Power is not a terrible driver, if anything, it helped the stock Slash Valkyrie by giving a stronger spring. I don't know where you got that Valkyrie has a trash mentality; every Valkyrie has been competitive except God Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie. Valkyrie and Victory Valkyrie were and are still good in Classic, Winning obliterated everything at its time, and Cho-Z was at least able to hold somewhat of a chance against its meta.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 15, 2020

Well by that, I meant power isn’t the best for attack, much better for Burst resistance. I’d rather use something like xtreme’ or destroy’ than powet

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Dacatman - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  3:11 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well by that, I meant power isn’t the best for attack, much better for Burst resistance. I’d rather use something like xtreme’ or destroy’ than powet

Xceed or Quick’

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  3:19 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  3:11 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well by that, I meant power isn’t the best for attack, much better for Burst resistance. I’d rather use something like xtreme’ or destroy’ than powet

Xceed or Quick’

Javari said "something like Xtreme' or Destroy'." Xceed and Quick' do fall under that category, so you're clearly not adding to the conversation in any way, especially not by just naming two Drivers. Why not just star the post if you're agreeing with Javari?