World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 12, 2020

(Apr. 12, 2020  3:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: I hope you're right.
The anime has confrmed Valt to be the strongest of the legendary bladers so they probably won’t throw him away. Valkyrie will definitely make many appearances and may very well be the final boss in the season.
Everyone thought it was the case in GT too, and we barely got Slash.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Orbit - Apr. 12, 2020

The final boss will probably be a double battle with both new protagonists against Valt, the first protagonist, and Ranjaro, the person that trained them. Also Valt and Ranjaro will work well together as they are great friends.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MysticZone - Apr. 12, 2020

I can see the new Valkyrie design doing very well, the rubber blades could be like Judgement, but on a scale that doesn't make every hit a 50/50, though the risk can be toned down with dash parts or the Blitz disc. I can see that working for the Brave base too.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 12, 2020

(Apr. 12, 2020  4:09 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I can see the new Valkyrie design doing very well, the rubber blades could be like Judgement, but on a scale that doesn't make every hit a 50/50, though the risk can be toned down with dash parts or the Blitz disc. I can see that working for the Brave base too.

Judgement doesn't have a 50/50 gimmick at all in practice. It's just advertised to have it because of the rubber tab supposedly pressing on the Disk tab more when that side is hit, but the effect is negligible. It almost seems like a 90/10 when used on Quick' and Xtreme'. There is a higher chance to see a Burst on either Bey because of the rubber, but not realistically a 50/50 unless you're using it on Bearing. Thankfully, the Double Chassis can make a Burst rare for Brave Valkyrie, even if it does have rubber blades, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem with a competitive combo. Also, because of the size of Brave, I honestly think that 1A will be better on it than Blitz.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - g2_ - Apr. 13, 2020

Why do we still have nothing on this bey? No video from TT, we haven't seen the packaging too, whats going on? Its less than 2 weeks away from release.

Brave Valkyrie is rumored to have a mod change like Helios, 6 bladed to 3 bladed.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Armor - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  7:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why do we still have nothing on this bey? No video from TT, we haven't seen the packaging too, whats going on? Its less than 2 weeks away from release.

Brave Valkyrie is rumored to have a mod change like Helios, 6 bladed to 3 bladed.

I thought that was the case, given the 3-sidedness of the parts. Although a more "defensive" form doesn't really suit Valkyrie, I think this is related to the sword, shield, and bow design on the ring. The 6 bladed moded is either a barrage mode matching the bow, or a shield mode.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  7:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why do we still have nothing on this bey? No video from TT, we haven't seen the packaging too, whats going on? Its less than 2 weeks away from release.

There isn't a video about it yet because CoroCoro hasn't officially come out. Sure, we already know most of the information already due to the anime, but CoroCoro is supposed to give us the official reveal and explanations of the parts before the video comes out explaining even more.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - BuilderROB - Apr. 13, 2020

The CoroCoro for this month comes out tomorrow in Japan, right? We shouldn’t have to wait more than a day or two for the full news on Brave Valkyrie.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 12, 2020  3:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  3:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The anime has confrmed Valt to be the strongest of the legendary bladers so they probably won’t throw him away. Valkyrie will definitely make many appearances and may very well be the final boss in the season.
Everyone thought it was the case in GT too, and we barely got Slash.

In the anime it did say valt is the strongest legend blader

(Apr. 13, 2020  5:28 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  3:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: Everyone thought it was the case in GT too, and we barely got Slash.

In the anime it did say valt is the strongest legend blader
Probably, but Aiga is the champion.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - God Dragruler - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  6:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:28 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: In the anime it did say valt is the strongest legend blader

i mean being champ isn't a big deal anymore aiga got rekt by Arthur in gt . champ doesn't equal im.the strongest anymore it's even arguable that valt could've been stronger than aiga in gt. besides you can be the strongest without a title that's not uncommon

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Zeutron - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  6:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:28 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: In the anime it did say valt is the strongest legend blader
Actually It hasn’t been confirmed who the champion is in this season. It probably isn’t even important as it hardly was in gt.

Funny thing is, Drum is the only main character(besides hyuga and Asahi) to not become the champion lol

Guys we are getting off topic.

Can anybody post the clear pictures of brave Valkyrie. And Satan in the other thread

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - HakaishinLDrago - Apr. 13, 2020

[Image: FrSyLWw.jpg]
Credit: https://twitter.com/absorb8_/status/1249776357577355264

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Hussainthetank - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  9:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: [Image: FrSyLWw.jpg]
beautiful

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CrazyAries - Apr. 14, 2020

That transparent yellow rubber with blue pastic results in weird green color...

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - PlayMaker:Axel - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  12:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: That transparent yellow rubber with blue pastic results in weird green color...

agreed, the anime version looks better at this point

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Ryuk_Shinigαmi - Apr. 14, 2020

I'm kinda dissapointed for this new Valkyrie, the design of the layer is ok, but the shape reminds me too much wV
The yellow on the layer is definitely not my taste, looking forward to custom it in red if i can
I can't judge the chassis for the moment.
Question of taste again, but Ev'... Uncertain

Why do Takara Tomy made such design for the older beys in Sparking ?
I mean Brave Valkyrie just look like a adaptation of Winning Valkyrie in Superking system, using an old driver, Glide Ragnaruk is just Blaze Ragnaruk but with 3 wings instead of 2, with an old driver too, Curse Satan is Kreis Satan with 5 wheels instead of 3, with hurricane disk, and at least with a new driver.
For the upcoming releases and the images with have now, the Fafnir Superking chip is really close to Fafnir Gatinko chip.
Maybe it's volontary from Takara to re-use the gimmicks and designs of the previous beyblades, but, to me, it creates less hype since it's something we already know how it works and the performances it will have (more or less, considering the Superking system will make it a little bit different).

I really love the Superking System, but i wanna see more new things like Helios & Hyperion which were an awesome beggining (i will receive them tomorrow btw, i'm really excited)

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Real_ilinnuc - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  11:14 AM)Ryuk_Shinigαmi Wrote: I'm kinda dissapointed for this new Valkyrie, the design of the layer is ok, but the shape reminds me too much wV
The yellow on the layer is definitely not my taste, looking forward to custom it in red if i can

I mean Brave Valkyrie just look like a adaptation of Winning Valkyrie in Superking system, using an old driver, Glide Ragnaruk is just Blaze Ragnaruk but with 3 wings instead of 2, with an old driver too, Curse Satan is Kreis Satan with 5 wheels instead of 3, with hurricane disk, and at least with a new driver.
For the upcoming releases and the images with have now, the Fafnir Superking chip is really close to Fafnir Gatinko chip.
Maybe it's volontary from Takara to re-use the gimmicks and designs of the previous beyblades, but, to me, it creates less hype since it's something we already know how it works and the performances it will have (more or less, considering the Superking system will make it a little bit different).

I really love the Superking System, but i wanna see more new things like Helios & Hyperion which were an awesome beggining (i will receive them tomorrow btw, i'm really excited)

I don't think its fair to make the point of designs being reused. Glide and Blaze look very different, but with some similarities. The same with the new Valkyrie and Satan, and the designs SHOULDN'T be completely different. The beys are evolution's to older versions, not completely new beys.

We can't be excited when old characters come back, but then get disappointed when their beys aren't completely revolutionary. The new Valkyrie looks fantastic.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Ryuk_Shinigαmi - Apr. 14, 2020

Yes i agree with the fact that the designs had to be similiar to the older versions to keep the identity of each line of beys. By that, I mean, a Valkyrie should be blue with 3 majors blades designed for attack, Fafnir should be left spin with rubber... But i just meant, that the design are not very innovative, Takara made better designs in the past to evolve their famous beyblades lines

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Rouzuke - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  1:58 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  11:14 AM)Ryuk_Shinigαmi Wrote: I'm kinda dissapointed for this new Valkyrie, the design of the layer is ok, but the shape reminds me too much wV

I don't think its fair to make the point of designs being reused. Glide and Blaze look very different, but with some similarities. The same with the new Valkyrie and Satan, and the designs SHOULDN'T be completely different. The beys are evolution's to older versions, not completely new beys.

We can't be excited when old characters come back, but then get disappointed when their beys aren't completely revolutionary. The new Valkyrie looks fantastic.

Nicely put. Tbh, Valkyrie won't be Valkyrie unless it has 3 blades, same with Ragnaruk only being it with its semi-aggressive design and orange plumage. 

From what I can see with the trends of gimmicks on the returning characters' Beys, it is safe to say that TT is trying to incorporate lots of the previous designs/gimmicks per avatar while trying to retain the characterization of each in their respective essence. So far, Glide Ragnaruk has been a letdown since the Stamina wings were more or less the same as Blaze Ragnaruk with worse durability since each wing rests on a simple metal rivet without any guard or casing to protect from impacts.

But I digress. Brave Ring and 2A will probably be very good mainly for attacks, and if people have qualms with Ev' (which I actually am stoked for), you can go further back and equip it with your own copy of Ul' or X' instead.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 14, 2020

Bro reusing parts isn’t a bad thing. Might be less unique but it’s still fine. And about this Valkyrie, it having the winning Valkyrie shape is the best they could’ve done. They are making Valkyrie a well deserved upgrade. Imagine it had the god Valkyrie wings? How would you feel, disappointed right? Of course, so it’s good the wings are like winning. Glide and blade look very different. And reusing the revolve driver isn’t there worse. And it has the wheel disk... pretty sure the heaviest disk

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Ravinchen - Apr. 14, 2020

(Apr. 14, 2020  3:31 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Bro reusing parts isn’t a bad thing. Might be less unique but it’s still fine. And about this Valkyrie, it having the winning Valkyrie shape is the best they could’ve done. They are making Valkyrie a well deserved upgrade. Imagine it had the god Valkyrie wings? How would you feel, disappointed right? Of course, so it’s good the wings are like winning. Glide and blade look very different. And reusing the revolve driver isn’t there worse. And it has the wheel disk... pretty sure the heaviest disk

i mean it eh as it always is for the first few months not bad and not good as they still want to get some gt sales in before they start making gimmicky crazy stuff