World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Hussainthetank - Mar. 27, 2020

(Mar. 27, 2020  11:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  11:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't think it would be too bad if the Chassis had the spring-loaded gimmick. Being a double Chassis means that it won't affect the attack power of the Layer too much. It would just act like a 3-sided Chassis version of Sting.
It really depends on if Brave Valkyrie has a disc infused chassis or a disc less chassis really.

he most likely will get a double chassis

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Blader gi 327 - Mar. 28, 2020

It is so cool right

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Armor - Mar. 29, 2020

I'm not sure if this is just me, but I went back and looked at the best picture we have so far of Brave Valkyrie. The inside portions where you can see the disc seem to have the same design as 1A. Anyone wanna check that for me?

RE: Brave Valkyrie - SupaDav03 - Mar. 29, 2020

(Mar. 29, 2020  2:14 PM)Armor Wrote: I'm not sure if this is just me, but I went back and looked at the best picture we have so far of Brave Valkyrie. The inside portions where you can see the disc seem to have the same design as 1A. Anyone wanna check that for me?

Looks different to me 

https://imgur.com/gallery/R4DaZFl

RE: Brave Valkyrie - g2_ - Mar. 29, 2020

(Mar. 29, 2020  4:17 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  2:14 PM)Armor Wrote: I'm not sure if this is just me, but I went back and looked at the best picture we have so far of Brave Valkyrie. The inside portions where you can see the disc seem to have the same design as 1A. Anyone wanna check that for me?

Looks different to me 

https://imgur.com/gallery/R4DaZFl
It's definitely different. From the anime trailer, we can see it has a different chassis.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 29, 2020

1A and 1B have very similar, if not identical, designs on their Discs, so I wouldn't be surprised if all the Double Chassis will have the same mold for the inner Disk. It looks like Fafnir also has a Double Chassis because of the similar pattern.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Armor - Mar. 30, 2020

I don't think they would have the same design. The flame/fire design on the inside is most likely to match the Hyperion and Helios avatar.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Needforspeed - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  1:10 AM)Armor Wrote: I don't think they would have the same design. The flame/fire design on the inside is most likely to match the Hyperion and Helios avatar.
Yes i agreed, the flame core chip is most likely going to be an exlusive chip for the asharis or maybe the mid boss will have it but who knows

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BeyZoid Corrupt - Mar. 30, 2020

Would this Valkyrie have at least decent enough stamina to compete with stamina types unlike all the others unfortunately

RE: Brave Valkyrie - snoc - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  2:32 AM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: Would this Valkyrie have at least decent enough stamina to compete with stamina types unlike all the others unfortunately

with evolution prob but idk about how the other parts would change the weight which would effect the stamina.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Real_ilinnuc - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 28, 2020  7:52 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: It is so cool right

It really is! I hope it gets utilized in the show a lot.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  2:32 AM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: Would this Valkyrie have at least decent enough stamina to compete with stamina types unlike all the others unfortunately

I don't understand why you'd think of Stamina for Valkyrie, since its clear use is going to be with Attack combos. I'm also going to have to disagree with the statement that the others don't have good Stamina. I believe that Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Atomic 1S is probably going to be a beast in the Same-Spin department. If you don't want it to Burst as frequently, the best choice might be Glide Ragnaruk Atomic 1B because 1B doesn't seem to scrape nearly as much as I thought it would, making it kind of like a Chassis version of Sting or Around.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BeyZoid Corrupt - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I don't understand why you'd think of Stamina for Valkyrie, since its clear use is going to be with Attack combos. I'm also going to have to disagree with the statement that the others don't have good Stamina. I believe that Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Atomic 1S is probably going to be a beast in the Same-Spin department. If you don't want it to Burst as frequently, the best choice might be Glide Ragnaruk Atomic 1B because 1B doesn't seem to scrape nearly as much as I thought it would, making it kind of like a Chassis version of Sting or Around.

By others i meant Valkyries

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  5:39 AM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't understand why you'd think of Stamina for Valkyrie, since its clear use is going to be with Attack combos. I'm also going to have to disagree with the statement that the others don't have good Stamina. I believe that Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Atomic 1S is probably going to be a beast in the Same-Spin department. If you don't want it to Burst as frequently, the best choice might be Glide Ragnaruk Atomic 1B because 1B doesn't seem to scrape nearly as much as I thought it would, making it kind of like a Chassis version of Sting or Around.

By others i meant Valkyries

In that case, it'll probably have better Stamina than other Valkyries because the metal doesn't seem to shift around too much for the Sparking Beys, unlike most Cho-Z/GT Beys, but it won't be outspinning Stamina combos most of the time. Like I said before, Valkyrie isn't meant to compete with Stamina Types in what they're good at, it's meant to knock them out or Burst them.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - snoc - Apr. 01, 2020

What would the best place to pre-order brave so it doesn't go out of stock before I get it and for it to come decently fast

RE: Brave Valkyrie - MagikHorse - Apr. 01, 2020

(Apr. 01, 2020  9:12 PM)snoc Wrote: What would the best place to pre-order brave so it doesn't go out of stock before I get it and for it to come decently fast

Hard to tell with Corona rocking the world and making shipping awkward from heavily affected regions like Japan and China/Hong Kong. Ever-wish is still trying hard to get things out, as are several eBay sellers who frequently do preorders like 3.style.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Cat-Daddy - Apr. 02, 2020

(Apr. 01, 2020  10:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  9:12 PM)snoc Wrote: What would the best place to pre-order brave so it doesn't go out of stock before I get it and for it to come decently fast

Hard to tell with Corona rocking the world and making shipping awkward from heavily affected regions like Japan and China/Hong Kong. Ever-wish is still trying hard to get things out, as are several eBay sellers who frequently do preorders like 3.style.

just an FYI, I won a bunch of small parts from 3-style last saturday. they wrote me back and said:

"I am sorry to tell you that Hongkong Post announced all posting service to North America, Europe and Oceania was suspended.
Because of the substantial reduction in flight frequencies or even cancellation of flights to certain destinations by airlines.

It will get back to work in 8 days to 2 weeks. I will ship your order when all go back to normal immediately."

and of course for some reason i decided to not pre-order from Ever Wish all the new Sparking stuff, and now they are only shipping via UPS or first class, which is double the normal shipping price ;(

sorry if i missed it, but when is the release date for this valk?
i remember April, but not a specific date.

also when do u think they'll release (or leak) part specifics?

RE: Brave Valkyrie - MGoldZeo - Apr. 02, 2020

(Apr. 02, 2020  1:15 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hard to tell with Corona rocking the world and making shipping awkward from heavily affected regions like Japan and China/Hong Kong. Ever-wish is still trying hard to get things out, as are several eBay sellers who frequently do preorders like 3.style.

just an FYI, I won a bunch of small parts from 3-style last saturday. they wrote me back and said:

"I am sorry to tell you that Hongkong Post announced all posting service to North America, Europe and Oceania was suspended.
Because of the substantial reduction in flight frequencies or even cancellation of flights to certain destinations by airlines.

It will get back to work in 8 days to 2 weeks. I will ship your order when all go back to normal immediately."

and of course for some reason i decided to not pre-order from Ever Wish all the new Sparking stuff, and now they are only shipping via UPS or first class, which is double the normal shipping price ;(

sorry if i missed it, but when is the release date for this valk?
i remember April, but not a specific date.

also when do u think they'll release (or leak) part specifics?

I believe it is April 25th, and part specifics will most likely release on Friday, if not then next Friday. In short we will probably get news during the anime faster than TT will “officially” give it to us.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Needforspeed - Apr. 03, 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_h Brave valkyrie has 2A confirmed

RE: Brave Valkyrie - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 03, 2020

What the, is all this rubber finna make Valkyrie worseUnhappy

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Needforspeed - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:50 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: What the, is all this rubber finna make Valkyrie worseUnhappy

Only the yellow part and red are rubber

RE: Brave Valkyrie - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 03, 2020

Oh ok my bad

RE: Brave Valkyrie - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 03, 2020

[Image: EUqUvkOU4AAaQGp?format=jpg&name=large]
To those who said Valkyrie had Ev', you were right.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - eigerblade - Apr. 03, 2020

Please tell me that is rubber i see.

[Image: CodqzV3]

https://imgur.com/a/CodqzV3

RE: Brave Valkyrie - g2_ - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  8:32 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Please tell me that is rubber i see.

[Image: CodqzV3]

https://imgur.com/a/CodqzV3
It's rubber.