World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BuilderROB - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  1:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:48 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I saw that bit as well but couldn’t tell whether it was the chassis or the driver itself. From here it looks like the driver so at least it’s a dash variant. The real question is if it will have any use.
It's outclassed so no.

I figured so.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - g2_ - Mar. 15, 2020

Release date: April 25

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Real_ilinnuc - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  1:48 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: [Image: JKSJ2dr.jpg]
That's Ev' for sure.
[Image: latest?cb=20181115083259]

I saw that bit as well but couldn’t tell whether it was the chassis or the driver itself. From here it looks like the driver so at least it’s a dash variant. The real question is if it will have any use.

While i hope its Ev', the pic here can't be the tabs because the tabs aren't that low right? if anything the tabs would be covered by the disc.

(Mar. 15, 2020  6:17 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:48 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I saw that bit as well but couldn’t tell whether it was the chassis or the driver itself. From here it looks like the driver so at least it’s a dash variant. The real question is if it will have any use.

While i hope its Ev', the pic here can't be the tabs because the tabs aren't that low right? if anything the tabs would be covered by the disc.
Nah man, this are definitely the tabs.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - TL14 - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  6:17 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

The tabs are pushed down by the disk located above. I am very sure it's Evolution Dash.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CrazyAries - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  1:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
It's outclassed so no.

Isn't evolution one of the best Attack Driver (except the burst risk issue) ?

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BuilderROB - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  5:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's outclassed so no.

No, it’s outclassed by Variable‘, Xtreme’, Quick’, Jolt’, Destroy’, and maybe Hunter’.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  5:18 PM)ECrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's outclassed so no.

It doesn't have enough grip to be a consistent Attack Driver and has too little Stamina to Tornado Stall, both of these factors counting the new and worn down states.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - JavariTheChamp - Mar. 15, 2020

Yeah, and the color is much darker than the original one in the anime.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CrazyAries - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  5:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Isn't evolution one of the best Attack Driver (except the burst risk issue) ?

No, it’s outclassed by Variable‘, Xtreme’, Quick’, Jolt’, Destroy’, and maybe Hunter’.

How could Quick and Hunter outclass Evolution? Not to mention that it is questionable if Destroy is really an Attack Driver. Although the rubber of Evolution is not soft, it can hit the wall and bound back and is one of the fastest Driver when it is worn out.
I think the only two drivers that can outclass Evolution are Variable (In certain cases) and Volcanic.

(Mar. 15, 2020  5:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  5:18 PM)ECrazyAries Wrote: Isn't evolution one of the best Attack Driver (except the burst risk issue) ?

It doesn't have enough grip to be a consistent Attack Driver and has too little Stamina to Tornado Stall, both of these factors counting the new and worn down states.

Evolution is powerful enough to KO the opponent in one or two hits with proper Layer, why it need constent attack or stamina?

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  6:54 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, it’s outclassed by Variable‘, Xtreme’, Quick’, Jolt’, Destroy’, and maybe Hunter’.

How could Quick and Hunter outclass Evolution? Not to mention that it is questionable if Destroy is really an Attack Driver. Although the rubber of Evolution is not soft, it can hit the wall and bound back and is one of the fastest Driver when it is worn out.
I think the only two drivers that can outclass Evolution are Variable (In certain cases) and Volcanic.

(Mar. 15, 2020  5:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It doesn't have enough grip to be a consistent Attack Driver and has too little Stamina to Tornado Stall, both of these factors counting the new and worn down states.

Evolution is powerful enough to KO the opponent in one or two hits with proper Layer, why it need constent attack or stamina?

The thing is that you can't always rely on bouncing off the walls. A good attack combo is able to pick off almost any combo, but especially stationary ones. Drivers with good grip allow an Attack combo to start attacking with less startup time, make it harder for the opponent to resist getting KOed, and make it harder for the combo's movement to be interrupted. Evolution is just in a weird spot since flat rubber Drivers usually end up being easy to control with a tilt launch and Attack Drivers with less grip usually end up having decent Stamina to Tornado Stall with, but Evolution isn't good in either instance.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - ReekoBlader - Mar. 15, 2020

Also, doesn’t Evolution have the most Self-KO Risk of all the attack drivers?

(Mar. 15, 2020  9:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Also, doesn’t Evolution have the most Self-KO Risk of all the attack drivers?
No, especially when unworn.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 16, 2020

[Image: ETCI4rqU0AELHKL?format=jpg&name=large]

Apprently, the Disc it's Blitz and the Driver it's Power'.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - snoc - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  12:20 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: ETCI4rqU0AELHKL?format=jpg&name=large]

thats slash........later it changes to brave valk. maybe a animation error, idk

(Mar. 16, 2020  12:20 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  12:20 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: ETCI4rqU0AELHKL?format=jpg&name=large]

thats slash........later it changes to brave valk. maybe a animation error, idk

Oops, sorry... ^^'

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Needforspeed - Mar. 16, 2020

Apparently thats slash valkyrie not brave valkyrie (and I don't know if that was a joke)

RE: Brave Valkyrie - JavariTheChamp - Mar. 16, 2020

Where did you get power’ from

RE: Brave Valkyrie - 4DFury - Mar. 16, 2020

That’s Slash before valt upgrades to Brave

(Mar. 16, 2020  12:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Apparently thats slash valkyrie not brave valkyrie (and I don't know if that was a joke)

Maybe an error from OLM...

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BeyCrafter - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  12:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  12:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently thats slash valkyrie not brave valkyrie (and I don't know if that was a joke)

Maybe an error from OLM...

Has happened before with Victory Valkyrie attacking Regulus instead of God Valkyrie in an episode preview.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - MGoldZeo - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  9:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Also, doesn’t Evolution have the most Self-KO Risk of all the attack drivers?

…Volcanic…

Looks like from the picture Valkyrie has a double chassis, but as we don’t have a side profile, we can’t confirm yet. From the top, comparing Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, and Hyperion (One single chassis, one double), it looks like the prongs are closer to the chassis, which makes it seem as though the two are attached.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Camick - Mar. 16, 2020

dont know how i feel about going back to more choz valk

RE: Brave Valkyrie - XXSYPHERXX - Mar. 16, 2020

The Chassis on Valkyrie looks very round from what i can see and almost looks like like it has (wing like) segments that fail out.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Hussainthetank - Mar. 20, 2020

the shape of brave valkyrie's layer looks more like winning then cho-z to me. I have a feeling that the valkyrie we know and love is about to make a comeback