World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Rubber Flat Dash Drivers (/Thread-Unanswered-Rubber-Flat-Dash-Drivers)

Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - tafkat - Sep. 29, 2019

Hey all, relatively new blader here!

I'm currently looking for a good attack driver for my attack combos (JJ.Bl.*driver* and ZL.St.*driver*).

From my research, it seems like rubber flat drivers are the way to go.

Just having trouble deciding which one to get/which set to buy.

My choices seem to be:

Xtreme' (which come with Shadow Amaterios and Dead Hades)
Hunter' (which come with Emperor Forneus and Gaia Dragoon)
Quick' (which come with Storm Pegasis and Orb Egis)

All of the bey sets mentioned above are somewhat rarer/more expensive beys so I can really only see myself purchasing one, so I kinda what to buy right.

I've heard Xtreme' is the better of the 3, however beys 2 sets seem to be the harder ones to get at a decent price.

I'm currently leaning more towards either eF.4G.Hn' (for its availability and price) or SP.10G.Qc' (for its parts and nostalgia).

Any advice on this matter?

Anybody have any links to these parts at a decent price?

Are other rubber drivers like Variable', Merge', or Jolt' worth looking into?

Thanks!

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - Ardmore Bladers - Sep. 30, 2019

(Sep. 29, 2019  11:20 PM)tafkat Wrote: Hey all, relatively new blader here!

I'm currently looking for a good attack driver for my attack combos (JJ.Bl.*driver* and ZL.St.*driver*).

My choices seem to be:

All of the bey sets mentioned above are somewhat rarer/more expensive beys so I can really only see myself purchasing one, so I kinda what to buy right.

I've heard Xtreme' is the better of the 3, however beys 2 sets seem to be the harder ones to get at a decent price.

I'm currently leaning more towards either eF.4G.Hn' (for its availability and price) or SP.10G.Qc' (for its parts and nostalgia).

Thanks!

For Judgment, Qc’ and X’ are the way to go. For Zwei though, Jolt’ is the best rubber driver for it, because it’s so short that it makes the most of Zwei’s powerful upper attacks.

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - Dash Driver - Sep. 30, 2019

(Sep. 30, 2019  12:01 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

My choices seem to be:

Thanks!

For Judgment, Qc’ and X’ are the way to go. For Zwei though, Jolt’ is the best rubber driver for it, because it’s so short that it makes the most of Zwei’s powerful upper attacks.
Doesn’t Dm’ work well with Zwei too?

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - Dt20000 - Sep. 30, 2019

My choices seem to be:

Thanks!

Hunter’ and Quick’ are definitely the best for those combos, although Jolt’ is pretty good. Xtreme’ is the best from what I hear, but it’s the hardest to control and wears down a lot quicker, so the others should work better.

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - Ardmore Bladers - Sep. 30, 2019

(Sep. 30, 2019  12:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  12:01 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: For Judgment, Qc’ and X’ are the way to go. For Zwei though, Jolt’ is the best rubber driver for it, because it’s so short that it makes the most of Zwei’s powerful upper attacks.
Doesn’t Dm’ work well with Zwei too?

Yes, but he was asking about flat, rubber drivers.

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - Dash Driver - Sep. 30, 2019

(Sep. 30, 2019  12:34 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  12:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Doesn’t Dm’ work well with Zwei too?

Yes, but he was asking about flat, rubber drivers.
Very well.

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - tafkat - Sep. 30, 2019

(Sep. 30, 2019  12:47 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  12:34 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yes, but he was asking about flat, rubber drivers.
Very well.

Any other driver suggestions are definitely welcome. Are there others that would work better with these combos rather than a rubber flat?

Also any links to reasonably priced parts would be greatly appreciated if you know any places

Found an Xtreme' for a reasonable price (https://tomicahongkong.com/products/takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-gt-b-140-random-booster-vol-15-dead-hades-8expand-xtreme-pre-order)

Anybody know if this is reliable?

RE: Rubber Flat Dash Drivers - DeceasedCrab - Sep. 30, 2019

Tomica Hongkong is a reliable vendor.