World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! (/Thread-The-Adventures-Of-Roan-BEYBLADE-Burst-Spirit-Animation-Project)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - DoggyBlader - Oct. 09, 2019

So CheetoBlader can I join?

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - TH3_BeybladeZen - Oct. 09, 2019

Id like to do animating. I know a thing or 2 about it.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - CheetoBlader - Oct. 15, 2019

(Oct. 09, 2019  7:48 PM)DoggyBlader Wrote: So  CheetoBladeran I join?

Sure. Just post here what you want to do, now that everything is cleared up.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - DoggyBlader - Oct. 15, 2019

(Oct. 15, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  7:48 PM)DoggyBlader Wrote: So  CheetoBladeran I join?

Sure. Just post here what you want to do, now that everything is cleared up.

I would like to do voice acting!

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - CheetoBlader - Nov. 05, 2019

Updated the first post! Let’s get this thing going!

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - DoggyBlader - Nov. 26, 2019

So, how far has the project gone?

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - CheetoBlader - Apr. 02, 2020

I would like to start this up again and see how far we can go as everything is closed. Everyone who was originally on here was erased in case they didn’t want to do this. I there are some jobs that require people I know I can trust and I’ve known for a bit. So don’t be offended if I deny you certain parts.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - CheetoBlader - Apr. 03, 2020

Would anyone like to help out with this?

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - GeneriCringe - Apr. 03, 2020

Hey CheetoBlader! I would like some experience with technical stuff for animations, and I am interested in sound effects. It is fine if the spot is taken, but please let me know if I can do it.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - snoc - Apr. 03, 2020

I really wanna help but I cant do anything besides make stories Uncertain tho I'm interesting in seeing where this goes, tho.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - CheetoBlader - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:46 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Hey CheetoBlader! I would like some experience with technical stuff for animations, and I am interested in sound effects. It is fine if the spot is taken, but please let me know if I can do it.

Yes! You can do it! No one else besides me is doing it lol. Thank you!

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:53 PM)snoc Wrote: I really wanna help but I cant do anything besides make stories Uncertain tho I'm interesting in seeing where this goes, tho.

That’s fine! At least we’ll have an audience member lol.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - heroalexander05 - Apr. 03, 2020

i would love to be a character you can pick whoever i am

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - Xtend+ - Apr. 03, 2020

CheetoBlader Is scripting on here or somewhere else?

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:36 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: CheetoBlader Is scripting on here or somewhere else?

The script? It hasn’t been written yet.

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i would love to be a character you can pick whoever i am

Can you describe how your voice sounds? It’ll help me decide which character you should be.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - Xtend+ - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:36 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: CheetoBlader Is scripting on here or somewhere else?

No what im referring to is if someone wants to script, will they make the script here? or somewhere else?

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:41 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The script? It hasn’t been written yet.

No what im referring to is if someone wants to script, will they make the script here? or somewhere else?

Whatever works for them. But they’d have to post it here, or PM me and the other script writers.

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - heroalexander05 - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i would love to be a character you can pick whoever i am

Can you describe how your voice sounds? It’ll help me decide which character you should be.
its a little deep and a little bored sounding like it sounds like i'm bored all the time

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:46 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The script? It hasn’t been written yet.

its a little deep and a little bored sounding like it sounds like i'm bored all the time

You could read my stories that this animation project is for and select which character you think fits your voice.

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:46 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: its a little deep and a little bored sounding like it sounds like i'm bored all the time

You could read my stories that this animation project is for and select which character you think fits your voice.

ok

I see......

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:50 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I see......

Interesting… very interesting

maybe i could be evel or max or maybe the guy with nemesis

RE: The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project! - GeneriCringe - Apr. 03, 2020

Just PM me anytime you need me.

(Apr. 03, 2020  9:03 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Just PM me anytime you need me.

Arigatō gozaimasu!

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:54 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: maybe i could be evel or max or maybe the guy with nemesis

Max is a no as he has like 1-2 lines. Evel could work.

could i be the guy with the bey nemesis

or are there any more bladers i could be cause if free is in it i could be him cause he sounds bored all the time