World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher (/Thread-Answered-Ace-Dragon-Set-s-LR-launcher)

Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher - bblader/90 - Aug. 27, 2019

Hello, so i'm thinking about using my lr launcher only for Lord Spriggan (just left spin and soft launches). Now, i've had the one who came with Legend Spriggan and it sucked (at least to me, maybe it was my fault for not using it in the right way. I only tried hard launches with it). How long it's gonna last if i use it as described before?
Thank you!

RE: Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher - Dash Driver - Aug. 27, 2019

(Aug. 27, 2019  8:03 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello, so i'm thinking about using my lr launcher only for Lord Spriggan (just left spin and soft launches). Now, i've had the one who came with Legend Spriggan and it sucked (at least to me, maybe it was my fault for not using it in the right way. I only tried hard launches with it). How long it's gonna last if i use it as described before?
Thank you!
It should last for a bit. The best way to launch with the Dragon Winder is to start softer and then pull hard at the end.

RE: Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher - bblader/90 - Aug. 27, 2019

(Aug. 27, 2019  8:28 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:03 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello, so i'm thinking about using my lr launcher only for Lord Spriggan (just left spin and soft launches). Now, i've had the one who came with Legend Spriggan and it sucked (at least to me, maybe it was my fault for not using it in the right way. I only tried hard launches with it). How long it's gonna last if i use it as described before?
Thank you!
It should last for a bit. The best way to launch with the Dragon Winder is to start softer and then pull hard at the end.

Hi! To be honest, i will stick with soft launches because Lord Spriggan doesn't require ridicolous strength when used for what it does better (spin stealing, defense/stamina/balance). That's why i think it could last longer. Only 1 direction of the 2 available (left) and soft launching should not stress the lr launcher that much.

RE: Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher - Dash Driver - Aug. 27, 2019

(Aug. 27, 2019  8:44 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:28 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: It should last for a bit. The best way to launch with the Dragon Winder is to start softer and then pull hard at the end.

Hi! To be honest, i will stick with soft launches because Lord Spriggan doesn't require ridicolous strength when used for what it does better (spin stealing, defense/stamina/balance). That's why i think it could last longer. Only 1 direction of the 2 available (left) and soft launching should not stress the lr launcher that much.
It won't.

RE: Ace Dragon Set's LR launcher - bblader/90 - Aug. 27, 2019

(Aug. 27, 2019  8:45 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  8:44 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! To be honest, i will stick with soft launches because Lord Spriggan doesn't require ridicolous strength when used for what it does better (spin stealing, defense/stamina/balance). That's why i think it could last longer. Only 1 direction of the 2 available (left) and soft launching should not stress the lr launcher that much.
It won't.

Awesome! Thank you.