World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' (/Thread-Product-B-154-DX-Booster-Imperial-Dragon-Ig)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - Requim - Sep. 13, 2019

(Sep. 13, 2019  10:18 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Maybe we'll get knockout odin's actual combo with some other layer base
They wouldn’t just randomly switch knockout odins base so this is probably the official release

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - X-Wing - Sep. 13, 2019

No i mean dx sets come with multiple layer bases at least dragon and diabolos did

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - MGoldZeo - Sep. 14, 2019

(Sep. 13, 2019  9:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:24 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: First of all, it’s not B-154. They are two separate Beyblades releasing in the customise set, I can cite Beyblade.vcrv and marutti. Second, we got a random booster last year in February after the last boss, so we could get one this year.

We did not even hear about it until mid-November anyway, at least to my knowledge.

If it's not B-154, then why is that in this threads title?

Secondly, we still have that leak that says there's a DX Starter in November, which is this thread right here even if the number is right or not. The same leak says that the "Final Boss" is in January, so this must come before regardless.

And if you recall, that "Random Booster after the final boss" was also a very insignificant release with a plastic-gen remake for a prize. It was a time waster and teaser while they prepared GT for release, not a major release in and of itself.

Also, what does this have to do with the Customize set at all? That's irrelevant altogether to this release as far as we currently know.
Sounds like we’re both confused. From my point of view, you guys were arguing about Genesis and Apocalypse and I stepped in, stating the same thing you just did, that it was off-topic and that they were releasing in the Customise set. The random booster at the end of the series did not have much last year, in that you are correct, but as we have too little information (just last year) to base a pattern off of, we cannot yet say how good it will be. Lastly, a release of Odin will probably be unimportant, so the second-to-last paragraph is unnecessary.

I think the wording of @Ravinchen’s post mislead me into some of the things I said, as the wording was rather unclear.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - Ravinchen - Sep. 14, 2019

(Sep. 14, 2019  12:59 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  9:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: If it's not B-154, then why is that in this threads title?

Secondly, we still have that leak that says there's a DX Starter in November, which is this thread right here even if the number is right or not. The same leak says that the "Final Boss" is in January, so this must come before regardless.

And if you recall, that "Random Booster after the final boss" was also a very insignificant release with a plastic-gen remake for a prize. It was a time waster and teaser while they prepared GT for release, not a major release in and of itself.

Also, what does this have to do with the Customize set at all? That's irrelevant altogether to this release as far as we currently know.
Sounds like we’re both confused. From my point of view, you guys were arguing about Genesis and Apocalypse and I stepped in, stating the same thing you just did, that it was off-topic and that they were releasing in the Customise set. The random booster at the end of the series did not have much last year, in that you are correct, but as we have too little information (just last year) to base a pattern off of, we cannot yet say how good it will be. Lastly, a release of Odin will probably be unimportant, so the second-to-last paragraph is unnecessary.

I think the wording of @Ravinchen’s post mislead me into some of the things I said, as the wording was rather unclear.
I was thinking like a regular driver with electric wires stuffed into it with a hollowed outer shell to fit it but that's not the case

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - theevilcloud1 - Sep. 17, 2019

Maybe it's Leopard or Behemot (Why not?)

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - Dash Driver - Sep. 17, 2019

(Sep. 17, 2019  8:42 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Maybe it's Leopard or Behemot (Why not?)
Bahamut is a defense type.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 17, 2019

(Sep. 17, 2019  10:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  8:42 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Maybe it's Leopard or Behemot (Why not?)

And it was already released.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - X-Wing - Sep. 17, 2019

I think he meant Behemoth.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 17, 2019

(Sep. 17, 2019  11:30 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I think he meant Behemoth.
It sucks.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - God Dragruler - Sep. 17, 2019

Bahamut yes but not Behemoth which was an attack type during dual layer .

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - theevilcloud1 - Sep. 17, 2019

not Bahamut , i mean Behemoth or Hasbro variation Betromoth (if you forgot it beyblade , BRUH)

(Sep. 17, 2019  12:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:30 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I think he meant Behemoth.
It sucks.

yee , but Hold is very good driver .(for my opinion)

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 18, 2019

(Sep. 17, 2019  3:56 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Bahamut is a defense type.

not Bahamut , i mean Behemoth or Hasbro variation Betromoth (if you forgot it beyblade , BRUH)

(Sep. 17, 2019  12:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: It sucks.

yee , but Hold is very good driver .(for my opinion)
It's ok.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - Hussainthetank - Sep. 18, 2019

I feel like it’s gonna be a new Valkyrie

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 18, 2019

(Sep. 18, 2019  5:42 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: I feel like it’s gonna be a new Valkyrie

Fingers crossed.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - LOL-y Rancher - Sep. 18, 2019

(Sep. 18, 2019  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:42 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: I feel like it’s gonna be a new Valkyrie

Fingers crossed.

That or an upgrade to Dragon (which it most likely will be).

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - Rouzuke - Sep. 19, 2019

(Sep. 18, 2019  5:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Fingers crossed.

That or an upgrade to Dragon (which it most likely will be).

Not necessarily an "upgrade" since they retain the Chips as the representative of each player. if this will be a DX, then it should come with all-new parts, unless TT really won't have a pattern anymore for GT with their upcoming releases.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 19, 2019

(Sep. 19, 2019  3:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: That or an upgrade to Dragon (which it most likely will be).

Not necessarily an "upgrade" since they retain the Chips as the representative of each player. if this will be a DX, then it should come with all-new parts, unless TT really won't have a pattern anymore for GT with their upcoming releases.

This is a DX booster, not a starter.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - NobodyBlader - Sep. 19, 2019

(Sep. 19, 2019  3:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not necessarily an "upgrade" since they retain the Chips as the representative of each player. if this will be a DX, then it should come with all-new parts, unless TT really won't have a pattern anymore for GT with their upcoming releases.

This is a DX booster, not a starter.

but some boosters have came with all new parts

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 19, 2019

(Sep. 19, 2019  3:46 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is a DX booster, not a starter.

Some, not all of them.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - BeyCrafter - Sep. 19, 2019

(Sep. 14, 2019  8:32 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So what we have , B 151 it's rainbow color set XD .(finally all beys (not including SP and new LLD ) are GT) The main bey is Tact Longinus , left spinning beyblade with very interesting gimmick (and new weight So ) . B 152 it's weird random random layer (why random random ? cause all part's are random XD) Main bey is forgotten by many blader Knockout Odin ! In Knockout base we can't insert any weight (XD only weight what we can insert it's Gen) cause metal XD ( what if it heavest base ?) And B 153 it's customize set ( XD why it set released in october but previous set released in november ) Main two beys is Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse with confused gimmick (XD please tell me now it's work , like KK from JJBA) and lame two beyblade's .

(Sep. 19, 2019  3:46 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is a DX booster, not a starter.

That's usually in the beginning of a new system or series that Booster Beys came with all new parts. Emperor Forneus is the only booster in the beginning of a series to not have all new parts.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 20, 2019

On guys there has been apparently a leaked description of the bey, this is just a rumor "The most powerful attack type, an evolution to the legendary Beyblade. Equiped with 3 metal blades, change modes from normal mode to Ultimate mode, wings extend and revert for an improved grip attack, requires batteries for ultimate mode." smells like Xcalibur with 3 swords.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - KinkoUsagi - Sep. 20, 2019

Wings = Valkyrie? Uncertain I hope I'm wrong

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - g2_ - Sep. 20, 2019

(Sep. 20, 2019  10:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Wings = Valkyrie? Uncertain I hope I'm wrong

Why? Do you like the unstoppable Slash Valkyrie? It's begging for an upgrade.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - BeyCrafter - Sep. 20, 2019

This sounds like a Valkyrie to me. Slash Valkyrie needs a good upgrade.

RE: B-154 Attack type DX Booster - originalzankye - Sep. 21, 2019

(Sep. 20, 2019  11:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This sounds like a Valkyrie to me. Slash Valkyrie needs a good upgrade.

Want to know the source for that info and agreed. 

Valkyrie also would make the most amount of sense it always gets an evolution from every season it's in

Valkyrie -> Victory Valkyrie (Manga)
God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie
Winning Valkyrie -> Cho-Z Valkyrie
Slash Valkyrie -> Infinity Valkyrie?