World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' (/Thread-Product-B-154-DX-Booster-Imperial-Dragon-Ig)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - ShadowLLYCF - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:17 PM)ShadowLLYCF Wrote: Does anyone get it in US?

What do you mean? You can buy it online, but now in stores.

Hi BuilderROB. I was wondering where I can buy it in stores if I am in US. I always purchased new products online, like B-153. But they often took a while to arrive.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  3:35 PM)ShadowLLYCF Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What do you mean? You can buy it online, but now in stores.

Hi BuilderROB. I was wondering where I can buy it in stores if I am in US. I always purchased new products online, like B-153. But they often took a while to arrive.

Well you’re not gonna find them in stores in the US obviously, so I hate to say it, but you’re gonna have to buy it online.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DeceasedCrab - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  3:35 PM)ShadowLLYCF Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What do you mean? You can buy it online, but now in stores.

As Rob said, you can't. Takara Tomy Beyblades are sold in east Asia, but not in the US. Hasbro sells the US versions, but it often takes months or years for an inferior version of the product to be sold in stores in North America.

You will need to order this online to import it, because US stores will never sell it.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Suzaku-X - Nov. 17, 2019

Guys, if you want to understand the driver, look up Dranzer GT.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - originalzankye - Nov. 18, 2019

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 19, 2019

Has anyone had any troubles with putting the Valkyrie chip on Imperial? Mine's stuck on and just won't come off, only one side of the chip has the issue. Is this a defect, or is this something that happens with others? Btw, don't try this unless you have a spare Imperial. This happened with the Drago Valkyrie chip.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - bblader/90 - Nov. 20, 2019

Guys, somebody's complaining about the slopes of Imperial Dragon. What do they mean? Maybe the rubber parts and the gold clicking thing (together they form a kinda slopes shape) block the real potential, or the Imperial base is just too round to be really effective?

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  1:13 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Guys, somebody's complaining about the slopes of Imperial Dragon. What do they mean? Maybe the rubber parts and the gold clicking thing (together they form a kinda slopes shape) block the real potential, or the Imperial base is just too round to be really effective?

I think it refers to how deep the GT chip goes into the layer base. In certain layer bases it goes in more, which gives it better burst resistance, and in others, the GT chip is more raised, like in Imperial, giving it less burst resistance.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Armor - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  1:13 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Guys, somebody's complaining about the slopes of Imperial Dragon. What do they mean? Maybe the rubber parts and the gold clicking thing (together they form a kinda slopes shape) block the real potential, or the Imperial base is just too round to be really effective?

Is this from Zankye's video? I don't understand why it bursted so much, even with a dash driver. Does Imperial suck?

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote:

Is this from Zankye's video? I don't understand why it bursted so much, even with a dash driver. Does Imperial suck?
Maybe, but Ignition’ and Dr certainly do not.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  4:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote: Is this from Zankye's video? I don't understand why it bursted so much, even with a dash driver. Does Imperial suck?
Maybe, but Ignition’ and Dr certainly do not.

I'm pretty sure Dr is the problem. It may look good or feel good, but things like Spriggan and Valkyrie rarely burst on Imperial, but Imperial definitely lessens the amount of the chip that reaches the driver.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Real_ilinnuc - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  4:36 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  4:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Maybe, but Ignition’ and Dr certainly do not.

I'm pretty sure Dr is the problem. It may look good or feel good, but things like Spriggan and Valkyrie rarely burst on Imperial, but Imperial definitely lessens the amount of the chip that reaches the driver.

It's definitely Imperial. The sections on the layer in between where the teeth would go are kinda high, any chip put on imperial has worse burst resistance compared to many other layer bases.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BreakerDS - Nov. 20, 2019

It suffers from Wizard and Dread syndrome where the Gatchi chip’s teeth aren’t as exposed for the driver attachment. It looks like Dr has good teeth but they aren’t getting the full contact of Ignition’ thanks to how Imperial locks it in. The spring on Ignition’ by itself seems to be as strong as any dash driver out there.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - eigerblade - Nov. 20, 2019

Man, that would make Imperial the first Attack type GT layer base to get a teeth nerf, which kinda sucks since it does not have any other ways to avoid self bursts like Judgment..

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 20, 2019

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - bblader/90 - Nov. 20, 2019

Nerfing an attack base is not a smart move. You can put any gt chip on it, and everything will stay the same. Wizard and Dread bases should have tought something, looks like they didn't. You can't even add a gen weight, it improves burst resistance just a bit but yeah. 

(Nov. 20, 2019  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote:

Yeah, that's what i was talking about. Nobody else tested Imperial that much.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  5:22 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  4:36 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm pretty sure Dr is the problem. It may look good or feel good, but things like Spriggan and Valkyrie rarely burst on Imperial, but Imperial definitely lessens the amount of the chip that reaches the driver.

It's definitely Imperial. The sections on the layer in between where the teeth would go are kinda high, any chip put on imperial has worse burst resistance compared to many other layer bases.

While that is true, Spriggan is still better compared to Dr, same with Valkyrie. Honestly, it's a mix of both issues that make Imperial Dragon stock burst somewhat easily. However, just by changing the chip gave better results against things like Judgement.
EDIT: Valkyrie is definitely the best chip to use on Imperial

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - jonathan53332 - Nov. 20, 2019

So what do people think of ig' is it good

Which mode is going to be the best for imperial

How does DR compare to spriggan

Would imperial spriggan blitz quick' be good

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Ravinchen - Nov. 20, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  5:13 PM)Ejonathan53332 Wrote: So what do people think of ig' is it good

Ig’ Decent 
awakened is best mode 
from what I heared Dr is better than spriggan
With sting yes

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 21, 2019

(Nov. 20, 2019  5:13 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: So what do people think of ig' is it good

Put on the Valkyrie chip on the combo to make it more burst resistant. Sting is better than Blitz, put that on and that'll be a pretty good combo

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 21, 2019

(Nov. 21, 2019  12:58 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  5:13 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: So what do people think of ig' is it good

Put on the Valkyrie chip on the combo to make it more burst resistant. Sting is better than Blitz, put that on and that'll be a pretty good combo

What? Blitz works great on attack combos, better than sting. Sting works well in stamina and defense combos. What are you talking about?

(Nov. 21, 2019  1:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  12:58 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Put on the Valkyrie chip on the combo to make it more burst resistant. Sting is better than Blitz, put that on and that'll be a pretty good combo

What? Blitz works great on attack combos, better than sting. Sting works well in stamina and defense combos. What are you talking about?

Sting weighs a little more than Blitz, and that's what makes it better. The shape also somewhat synergizes with Imperial so that helps as well. While Blitz isn't bad, it's just not as good as Sting.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 21, 2019

(Nov. 21, 2019  1:41 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  1:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: What? Blitz works great on attack combos, better than sting. Sting works well in stamina and defense combos. What are you talking about?

Sting weighs a little more than Blitz, and that's what makes it better. The shape also somewhat synergizes with Imperial so that helps as well. While Blitz isn't bad, it's just not as good as Sting.

So why do you see it a lot in winning combos? Are you sure that it’s shape doesn’t make it better on attack combos?

(Nov. 21, 2019  2:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  1:41 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Sting weighs a little more than Blitz, and that's what makes it better. The shape also somewhat synergizes with Imperial so that helps as well. While Blitz isn't bad, it's just not as good as Sting.

So why do you see it a lot in winning combos? Are you sure that it’s shape doesn’t make it better on attack combos?

Um, I see Sting a lot in winning combos too, often more than Blitz. I never said that Blitz was bad, it's just that Sting is better. What do you mean by shape? A three sided weight distribution only helps on three sided bases, also the disk rarely makes contact in battle. Blitz is a great alternative to Sting, but Sting is just a little bit better. Also, the Gold Sting clings onto the Judgement layer base

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - eigerblade - Nov. 21, 2019

(Nov. 21, 2019  2:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  1:41 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Sting weighs a little more than Blitz, and that's what makes it better. The shape also somewhat synergizes with Imperial so that helps as well. While Blitz isn't bad, it's just not as good as Sting.

Both Blitz and Sting works very well in attack combos. I prefer Sting a bit more personally.

Blitz has the advantage of working well with Judgment and Lord's burst stopper, making it quite popular to use.