World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' (/Thread-Product-B-154-DX-Booster-Imperial-Dragon-Ig)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Jinbee - Nov. 16, 2019

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 16, 2019

Video with weights of parts:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=25cBdf_KZAU
Imperial with Dragon is almost 30 grams and Ignition' is almost 40 grams. This bey weighs around 70 grams! The chip appears to be the worst part, since the teeth are mediocre. Customize with something like Odin, maybe Achilles or Ashura for a more burst resistant combo

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:32 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Video with weights of parts:
Imperial with Dragon is almost 30 grams and Ignition' is almost 40 grams. This bey weighs around 70 grams!

That could break the metagame!

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  12:32 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Video with weights of parts:
Imperial with Dragon is almost 30 grams and Ignition' is almost 40 grams. This bey weighs around 70 grams!

That could break the metagame!

Yeah, it weighs equal if not more than Perfect Phoenix and is an attack base, so I hope to seeing even more attack in the meta.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - SupaDav03 - Nov. 16, 2019

I can’t lie, that video has me hyped for ID. I’m glad I pre-ordered it. That layer base looks like it could be a beast. Still not crazy about electric drivers don’t I don’t mind them as long as they stay niche.

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: The complete layer weighs almost 30 grams, but remember that you can't put a weight base on it. It has massive recoil, i've just watched a test video of the custom combo Imperial Dragon/Sting/Xtreme'. The combo never self bursted, but it skips teeth quite easily even with a dash driver. A kind of Cho-z Achilles, in this regard.

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:37 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  12:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: That could break the metagame!

Yeah, it weighs equal if not more than Perfect Phoenix and is an attack base, so I hope to seeing even more attack in the meta.

Do you have a link to the video of ID on X’?

(Nov. 16, 2019  1:40 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I can’t lie, that video has me hyped for ID. I’m glad I pre-ordered it. That layer base looks like it could be a beast. Still not crazy about electric drivers don’t I don’t mind them as long as they stay niche.

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: The complete layer weighs almost 30 grams, but remember that you can't put a weight base on it. It has massive recoil, i've just watched a test video of the custom combo Imperial Dragon/Sting/Xtreme'. The combo never self bursted, but it skips teeth quite easily even with a dash driver. A kind of Cho-z Achilles, in this regard.

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:37 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yeah, it weighs equal if not more than Perfect Phoenix and is an attack base, so I hope to seeing even more attack in the meta.

Here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSOUYUxu_A
Honestly, having a different chip on it would make it better

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - SupaDav03 - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  1:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  1:40 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I can’t lie, that video has me hyped for ID. I’m glad I pre-ordered it. That layer base looks like it could be a beast. Still not crazy about electric drivers don’t I don’t mind them as long as they stay niche.

Here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSOUYUxu_A
Honestly, having a different chip on it would make it better

Thanks for the link. Man, that thing packs a punch. Will be interesting to see what it can do with other chips.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DeceasedCrab - Nov. 16, 2019

Do we know the disc on there yet?

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Do we know the disc on there yet?

There's no disc on stock Imperial Dragon. The driver is a mix between disk and driver, like Regalia Genesis' Hybrid. EDIT: if you were talking about the combo video, it was the golden Sting.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DeceasedCrab - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Do we know the disc on there yet?

There's no disc on stock Imperial Dragon. The driver is a mix between disk and driver, like Regalia Genesis' Hybrid. EDIT: if you were talking about the combo video, it was the golden Sting.

Oh right! I'm a goof. Ignition is built in disc.

Someone found the Gold Turbo Version:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBHHJ69XzGg&feature=youtu.be
Looks actually pretty nice, just wish the metal was gold too.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Kei - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  12:32 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Imperial with Dragon is almost 30 grams

Wow, I wonder if any are going to break the 30g mark. Seems like it could be possible depending on the Gatinko Chip/mold differences.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Heavess - Nov. 16, 2019

Does this work better in tournaments though?
Well it swithes spin direction
Also when its in battle it looks unbalanced

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - CrazyAries - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  6:36 AM)Heavess Wrote: Does this work better in tournaments though?
Well it swithes spin direction
Also when its in battle it looks unbalanced

It doesn’t change spin direction, but just force the Bey to move in opposite direction.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - IronFace879 - Nov. 16, 2019

Overall explanation for Imperial Dragon.Ig’

Imperial Dragon consists of an I base and Dr chip. The Dr chip consists of three relatively tall Valkyrie tier teeth, which is an improvement over the four Dragon tier teeth, while the Imperial Base consists of metal wings on the left and right side of the bey, to direct attack with more damage if struck there, while there are four golden wings. Two of the golden wings beneath the metal wings are capable of being shifted by clicks when the bey gets struck at those points, otherwise they can be forcefully shifted by hand forwards or backwards. The top and bottom golden wings change performance depending on the position of the left and right golden wings. At 50% progress, there will be enough space for the wings to spring leftways and rightways, with the spring located at the left side of the blade. At 0% or 100% progress, the wings will be obstructed by the golden left/right wings, in which at 0%, the wings are only stuck to deal heavy damage for being exposed the most, while at 100%, the golden wings are locked but this time at the least exposed points of contact, allowing four rubber attack blades (positioned NE, SE, SW, NW, follow the compass) to be revealed and cause massive damage to the opposing bey by latching on with the rubber and causing an easy burst.

TL;DR Dr has three V teeth and I has golden blades with constantly shifting contacts along with an extra rubber contact at 100% awakening.

Ignition’ or Ig’ is a combined electric forge-disc-driver that utilises three small batteries. This performance tip is a dash variant all on its own with no normal variant, increasing its burst resistance on par to other attack/balance dash tips. It is activated via a small switch and has an LR switch to change the performance tip relative to the layer’s spin direction. On launch, if switch on, the very small Reboot size tip will begin to rotate at rapid speeds while both using the friction of the tip to increase spin speeds of the bey itself and grinding across the stadium to increase traversal speed. Sensors to any centripetal force change the functions of the performance tip and come with three variants.
1. Low launch speed: The bey will allow itself to spin for a short period before the tip rotates to the bey’s spin, increasing spin and traversal speeds for a short period.
2. Mid launch speed: The bey will quickly travel to its spin direction rapidly before the tip changes rotation to reverse, decreasing spin speeds while allowing the bey to travel backwards, albeit slower than when it’s travelling in its normal path.
3. High launch speed: The sensors will detect that the bey is travelling relatively fast and will rotate backwards as its starting form, before constantly interchanging between boosted spin and reverse spin, creating randomised attacks from multiple places.
The reverse spin is much more difficult to control as it will decrease spin speeds and most likely cause the bey to topple over, making this an ill-advised performance tip, yet the ability to increase spin speeds makes this a powerful driver in certain battles.

TL;DR Ig’ is an electric disc-driver combination that uses sensors to cause the tip to spin both directions.

This performance tip, like Hybrid, cannot be used with Nightmare Longinus.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Armor - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  2:45 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Overall explanation for Imperial Dragon.Ig’

Imperial Dragon consists of an I base and Dr chip. The Dr chip consists of three relatively tall Valkyrie tier teeth, which is an improvement over the four Dragon tier teeth, while the Imperial Base consists of metal wings on the left and right side of the bey, to direct attack with more damage if struck there, while there are four golden wings. Two of the golden wings beneath the metal wings are capable of being shifted by clicks when the bey gets struck at those points, otherwise they can be forcefully shifted by hand forwards or backwards. The top and bottom golden wings change performance depending on the position of the left and right golden wings. At 50% progress, there will be enough space for the wings to spring leftways and rightways, with the spring located at the left side of the blade. At 0% or 100% progress, the wings will be obstructed by the golden left/right wings, in which at 0%, the wings are only stuck to deal heavy damage for being exposed the most, while at 100%, the golden wings are locked but this time at the least exposed points of contact, allowing four rubber attack blades (positioned NE, SE, SW, NW, follow the compass) to be revealed and cause massive damage to the opposing bey by latching on with the rubber and causing an easy burst.

TL;DR Dr has three V teeth and I has golden blades with constantly shifting contacts along with an extra rubber contact at 100% awakening.

Ignition’ or Ig’ is a combined electric forge-disc-driver that utilises three small batteries. This performance tip is a dash variant all on its own with no normal variant, increasing its burst resistance on par to other attack/balance dash tips. It is activated via a small switch and has an LR switch to change the performance tip relative to the layer’s spin direction. On launch, if switch on, the very small Reboot size tip will begin to rotate at rapid speeds while both using the friction of the tip to increase spin speeds of the bey itself and grinding across the stadium to increase traversal speed. Sensors to any centripetal force change the functions of the performance tip and come with three variants.
1. Low launch speed: The bey will allow itself to spin for a short period before the tip rotates to the bey’s spin, increasing spin and traversal speeds for a short period.
2. Mid launch speed: The bey will quickly travel to its spin direction rapidly before the tip changes rotation to reverse, decreasing spin speeds while allowing the bey to travel backwards, albeit slower than when it’s travelling in its normal path.
3. High launch speed: The sensors will detect that the bey is travelling relatively fast and will rotate backwards as its starting form, before constantly interchanging between boosted spin and reverse spin, creating randomised attacks from multiple places.
The reverse spin is much more difficult to control as it will decrease spin speeds and most likely cause the bey to topple over, making this an ill-advised performance tip, yet the ability to increase spin speeds makes this a powerful driver in certain battles.

TL;DR Ig’ is an electric disc-driver combination that uses sensors to cause the tip to spin both directions.

This performance tip, like Hybrid, cannot be used with Nightmare Longinus.

So the wings that shift by clicks(not the spring loaded ones) can basically absorb damage for Imperial?

Also, in Mack the Burst's video of the Imperial Base, I think he moved both the left and right wings 100% back, but was still able to show the spring ability of the top/bottom wings at the same time.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - IronFace879 - Nov. 16, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  9:32 PM)Armor Wrote: Also, in Mack the Burst's video of the Imperial Base, I think he moved both the left and right wings 100% back, but was still able to show the spring ability of the top/bottom wings at the same time.

The left and right golden wings of Imperial Dragon were only 75% awakened or pushed back, meaning there was still room for the top and bottom blades to move forwards and backwards. You can even tell that the red rubber was still not fully exposed. As I described, if the golden blades reached 100% awakening, certain obstructions in the left and right golden blades will push against the top and bottom golden blades to their farthest point, blocking them from moving back or forth. Mack the Burst may have wanted to awaken it to 50% but accidentally shifted it to 75% or he wanted a 100% awakening but didn’t click it enough.
For better examples of what a 50% to 100% awakening would look like, see KENCHANNEL or LEOTOY.

By the way, I’m not fond with the idea of damage absorption of the awakening blades, but it is a fun concept to go around when starting from 50%.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Armor - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 16, 2019  11:20 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:32 PM)Armor Wrote: Also, in Mack the Burst's video of the Imperial Base, I think he moved both the left and right wings 100% back, but was still able to show the spring ability of the top/bottom wings at the same time.

The left and right golden wings of Imperial Dragon were only 75% awakened or pushed back, meaning there was still room for the top and bottom blades to move forwards and backwards. You can even tell that the red rubber was still not fully exposed. As I described, if the golden blades reached 100% awakening, certain obstructions in the left and right golden blades will push against the top and bottom golden blades to their farthest point, blocking them from moving back or forth. Mack the Burst may have wanted to awaken it to 50% but accidentally shifted it to 75% or he wanted a 100% awakening but didn’t click it enough.
For better examples of what a 50% to 100% awakening would look like, see KENCHANNEL or LEOTOY.

By the way, I’m not fond with the idea of damage absorption of the awakening blades, but it is a fun concept to go around when starting from 50%.

Wait there's a 75% as well? Why didn't you say so earlier? But thanks for the correction.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 17, 2019

Imperial Dragon evolve 4 times
Normal mode→One side Bound→Both side bound→One side Ultimate→Both side Ultimate

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - GT1976 - Nov. 17, 2019

I've read the description of how the driver works but I can't get my head around it. Why does a right rotating bey have the option for left rotation? Why would a right spin bey change direction and spin left? Wouldn't that kill the layers gimmick? I'm so confused. It also sounds like hard launch is a bad idea which goes against all previous attack beys. Who ever soft launched an attack bey? Actually I did with czA to burst B3 but still. Seems odd. I guess I'm going to have to wait to get this in hand and see for myself. Seems complicated.

Oh. I think I get it. The left option on the driver is only for when it's put on a left rotation layer. Sorry slow on the uptake here.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DinoBurst - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  2:07 PM)GT1976 Wrote: I've read the description of how the driver works but I can't get my head around it. Why does a right rotating bey have the option for left rotation? Why would a right spin bey change direction and spin left? Wouldn't that kill the layers gimmick? I'm so confused. It also sounds like hard launch is a bad idea which goes against all previous attack beys. Who ever soft launched an attack bey? Actually I did with czA to burst B3 but still. Seems odd. I guess I'm going to have to wait to get this in hand and see for myself. Seems complicated.

Oh. I think I get it. The left option on the driver is only for when it's put on a left rotation layer. Sorry slow on the uptake here.

It does not change the spin direction, it only change the direction the whole beyblade is travelling in the stadium.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - ShadowLLYCF - Nov. 17, 2019

Does anyone get it in US?

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  3:17 PM)ShadowLLYCF Wrote: Does anyone get it in US?

What do you mean? You can buy it online, but not in stores.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - GT1976 - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  2:39 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  2:07 PM)GT1976 Wrote: I've read the description of how the driver works but I can't get my head around it. Why does a right rotating bey have the option for left rotation? Why would a right spin bey change direction and spin left? Wouldn't that kill the layers gimmick? I'm so confused. It also sounds like hard launch is a bad idea which goes against all previous attack beys. Who ever soft launched an attack bey? Actually I did with czA to burst B3 but still. Seems odd. I guess I'm going to have to wait to get this in hand and see for myself. Seems complicated.

It does not change the spin direction, it only change the direction the whole beyblade is travelling in the stadium.

Wow ok. That too seems bizarre though. Right spin beys will travel anticlockwise around the stadium. How the heck does a right spin bey travel clockwise? Can't wait to get my hands on this thing. That was a retororical question BTW. Just very interesting.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DinoBurst - Nov. 17, 2019

(Nov. 17, 2019  3:24 PM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  2:39 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: It does not change the spin direction, it only change the direction the whole beyblade is travelling in the stadium.

Wow ok. That too seems bizarre though. Right spin beys will travel anticlockwise around the stadium. How the heck does a right spin bey travel clockwise? Can't wait to get my hands on this thing. That was a retororical question BTW. Just very interesting.

Technically it is unclear how they achieve this. But my guess is they have to isolate the main body spinning motion from the tip spinning motion. Tip spinning motion determines travel direction. The motor drives the tip spinning motion without affecting the body spin.