World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' (/Thread-Product-B-154-DX-Booster-Imperial-Dragon-Ig)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - God Dragruler - Nov. 12, 2019

(Nov. 12, 2019  10:38 AM)Dasmind Wrote: News for corocoro please

Dont be to Impatien corocoro is this week either way between later today or tomorrow we get leaks/info.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 13, 2019

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Tsukii - Nov. 13, 2019

(Nov. 13, 2019  5:52 PM)marutti Wrote:

I saw the vid but I'm confused what's the gimmick of Imperial base?

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 13, 2019

(Nov. 13, 2019  5:59 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:52 PM)marutti Wrote:

I saw the vid but I'm confused what's the gimmick of Imperial base?

I don't know how does gimick will work but it says do lot of battle and make layer evolved like Variable driver

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Armor - Nov. 13, 2019

(Nov. 13, 2019  6:02 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:59 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: I saw the vid but I'm confused what's the gimmick of Imperial base?

I don't know how does gimick will work but it says do lot of battle and make layer evolved like Variable driver

So the layer wears down? Does that mean there's rubber? or maybe some weak plastic. K1mboslice1305 Bones Kulshedra much?

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - ReekoBlader - Nov. 13, 2019

Agh...
Well considering the previous release, the GT Customize set, and it’s driver breakage
This also might have driver breakage issues...
so ima buy a pair of these...

One quick question...
So it’s supposed to “awaken” over repeated battles...
Now when this Imperial base is “worn”
will it gain more attack power, or lower it...
I just don’t get it, please explain

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - IronFace879 - Nov. 13, 2019

Out of uselessness for attempting to read really small 360p text, I‘ve still managed to find different texts.
For Imperial Dragon, there’s normal form, bound form and ultimate form.
Apparently I have no idea what that is, but it seems to involve rubber blades sending the opponent flying.
At 0, there are no rubber blades.
At 50, rubber blades extend and bound wings activate.
At 100, I dunno because 360p, it looks like the bound wings are locked back all the way and let the rubber do all the work.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 14, 2019

From the Vocare Project: "Imperial Base's battle with the golden blade wears, from the new [Normal Form] to the "Bound Form" that appears in the red rubber blade, and then "awakens" to the "Ultimate Form" where the rubber blade is fully extended.
Ignition' is an attacking electric driver. Weak force launch: two accelerations; medium force launch: repeated reversal and acceleration; strong launch: immediate reversal, later acceleration"
Ignition' has a somewhat different movement to Hybrid, and Imperial has rubber on it so that's cool. I want to see how long it would take to wear down the Imperial base.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - ReekoBlader - Nov. 14, 2019

(Nov. 13, 2019  11:19 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Out of uselessness for attempting to read really small 360p text, I‘ve still managed to find different texts.
For Imperial Dragon, there’s normal form, bound form and ultimate form.
Apparently I have no idea what that is, but it seems to involve rubber blades sending the opponent flying.
At 0, there are no rubber blades.
At 50, rubber blades extend and bound wings activate.
At 100, I dunno because 360p, it looks like the bound wings are locked back all the way and let the rubber do all the work.

I really really love this beyblade
But I really don’t see that much practicality in this...
“Wear” gimmick... 

So we have 3 modes... 
normal, Bound, and Ultimate,
Now can I change through those 3 modes manually,
Like twin Nemesis?
Or does it change mid-Battle, based on how many clicks it takes, like Heaven Pegasus?
Or is it purely based on layer “wear”, Meaning that 
It’ll change (over time) like Variable, & Evolution?

If it’s manually changeable, then everyone (especially me) will simply put it on Ultimate mode and forget the other 2..

If it changes Mid-Battle, then there wouldn’t be no real strategy since it would be random... like the Trick driver... it might click all the way to Ultimate...
Or it might not click at all... you won’t know until the battle ends.

And if the mode change is strictly based on how much use it’s been through (wear), then there won’t be no real strategy to that either...
What if I want the Ultimate mode now, but I just bought it.. ima hafta battle over & over for a period of time for it to get to the Ultimate mode, and once I obtain that mode, I can’t go back to normal, or bound mode cuz it worn past those modes...

Either way, it stills an amazing pioneering layer base imo, ima just simply buy more than one just in case there’s problems...

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - eigerblade - Nov. 15, 2019

Mack the Burst just released an unboxing of Imperial Dragon.

The layer looks quite aggressive with its very oval shape. Ignition has a large dome shape very similar to Hybrid, the tip is plastic.

Not sure on the difference with the Dragon chip, but the teeth aren't thin like the old Dragon/Fafnir.

The yellow blades wearing down gimmick seems to be confirmed. There are red rubber contact points hidden under the layer. EDIT: the yellow parts do not wear down, but they can be pushed back to reveal the rubber, thank goodness

Too bad he didn't measure the weight.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - renidage - Nov. 15, 2019

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - IronFace879 - Nov. 15, 2019

Good for him. He’s a day early. Guess we’ll find out about the GT awakening soon.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 15, 2019

Okay, I guess TT just pulled an impossible one on us. Dragon Type 2's abbreviation is Dr.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Heavess - Nov. 15, 2019

Will it work better in tournaments?
Can i have answers pls

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - eigerblade - Nov. 15, 2019

(Nov. 15, 2019  1:51 PM)Heavess Wrote: Will it work better in tournaments?
Can i have answers pls

Its literally just been released. We can't know how it will perform until a few actual tournaments..

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 15, 2019

From what I can tell, I don't think there's metal on the center part of Imperial, just on the sides of the base

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 15, 2019

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BeyCrafter - Nov. 15, 2019

It's now official that the new Dragon chip is initialed as Dr.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 15, 2019

The teeth on dragon look thick.

I would advise on buying two Imperial Dragons just in case, but KENCHANNEL would explain exactly how the GT awakening system would work.
It goes like this. The golden wings are freely moveable and can click to different positions, at certain points of wing shifting, other wings will activate a bound gimmick and the red rubber (which is immovable) becomes slightly exposed. When the bound wings shift to click at locks too, the Beyblade enters Ultimate Form and its red rubber blades are exposed completely, allowing a imperial Dragon to attack using only its rubber blades.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - g2_ - Nov. 15, 2019

How much do this weigh?

No idea, I watched a KENCHANNEL, and the clicking only affects the side wings, which in turn affect the top and bottom wings to lock.

I still don’t know if you can reverse it, which is why I advised on buying two Dragons in the first place.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Ravinchen - Nov. 15, 2019

(Nov. 15, 2019  10:50 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: No idea, I watched a KENCHANNEL, and the clicking only affects the side wings, which in turn affect the top and bottom wings to lock.

I still don’t know if you can reverse it, which is why I advised on buying two Dragons in the first place.

u can push the wings open and closed so yea mode change

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Armor - Nov. 15, 2019

Seems like Ultimate Reboot as a layer

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - bblader/90 - Nov. 16, 2019

The complete layer weighs almost 30 grams, but remember that you can't put a weight base on it. It has massive recoil, i've just watched a test video of the custom combo Imperial Dragon/Sting/Xtreme'. The combo never self bursted, but it skips teeth quite easily even with a dash driver. A kind of Cho-z Achilles, in this regard.