World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' (/Thread-Product-B-154-DX-Booster-Imperial-Dragon-Ig)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Tyler_X_P - Nov. 02, 2019

I know but is there anything else besides that

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 03, 2019

From Animation, it'll have bound gimick like gV

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 03, 2019

(Nov. 03, 2019  4:22 PM)marutti Wrote: From Animation, it'll have bound gimick like gV

I thought the base looked like it had a gimmick. I just hope it doesn't suck like gV's in real life.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 03, 2019

(Nov. 03, 2019  4:57 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  4:22 PM)marutti Wrote: From Animation, it'll have bound gimick like gV

I thought the base looked like it had a gimmick. I just hope it doesn't suck like gV's in real life.

I wonder if it will have a way to lock the gimmick like gV did.

(Nov. 03, 2019  5:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  4:57 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I thought the base looked like it had a gimmick. I just hope it doesn't suck like gV's in real life.

I wonder if it will have a way to lock the gimmick like gV did.

I hope so, then the base might have better attack potential. Actually, as I'm looking at the image of the product compared to the real thing, there must be a way to lock the gimmick. The red parts are covered in the videos from Corocoro and Takara Tomy, but in the official image it appears that the red parts should make contact.

(Nov. 03, 2019  5:07 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  5:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wonder if it will have a way to lock the gimmick like gV did.

I hope so, then the base might have better attack potential. Actually, as I'm looking at the image of the product compared to the real thing, there must be a way to lock the gimmick. The red parts are covered in the videos from Corocoro and Takara Tomy, but in the official image it appears that the red parts should make contact.

Where would the gimmick be locked at though?

(Nov. 03, 2019  5:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  5:07 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I hope so, then the base might have better attack potential. Actually, as I'm looking at the image of the product compared to the real thing, there must be a way to lock the gimmick. The red parts are covered in the videos from Corocoro and Takara Tomy, but in the official image it appears that the red parts should make contact.

Where would the gimmick be locked at though?

Maybe when you put in the GT chip? Idk, but it seems like a good way to make the gimmick locked

(Nov. 03, 2019  5:19 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  5:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Where would the gimmick be locked at though?

Maybe when you put in the GT chip? Idk, but it seems like a good way to make the gimmick locked
I wonder if a certain GT chip will be released that can lock it in. I also wonder if the driver could also lock the gimmick instead of a GT chip.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Tsukii - Nov. 03, 2019

What animation?

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Hato - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 03, 2019  11:57 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:

What animation?

I believe that Marutti is referring to the GT anime.

I am surprised that the type of gimmick is returning, and from how Imperial's design looks and the potential springs that Ilinnuc pointed out it seems to me that it would function similarly to Hazard Kerbeus' gimmick except spring-backed. It'll be interesting to see it in action! My one worry for the Bey is Ignition' since the Hybrid driver has a range of issues, and I would hope that this electronic Driver doesn't repeat any of those..

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - marutti - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 03, 2019  11:57 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:

What animation?

Beyblade Burst GT EP 31st

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BurstMaster - Nov. 04, 2019

NO! I refuse to go through the disappointment of gV a second time

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BladerGem - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 04, 2019  5:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

NO! I refuse to go through the disappointment of gV a second time

I imagine it'll be more along the lines of Sting's gimmick, but in a layer base.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - MagikHorse - Nov. 04, 2019

(Nov. 04, 2019  5:50 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: NO! I refuse to go through the disappointment of gV a second time

I imagine it'll be more along the lines of Sting's gimmick, but in a layer base.

They're both the same gimmick, just different contacts.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - JoMario67 - Nov. 09, 2019

From the Vocare Project:
"Base can "awake", with wear, the inner blade will stick out"
Not entirely sure what it means, but it seems like the Imperial base will be like Variable as a Layer Base. Not sure if there is rubber in the base

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Rouzuke - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  5:20 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: From the Vocare Project:
Not entirely sure what it means, but it seems like the Imperial base will be like Variable as a Layer Base. Not sure if there is rubber in the base

That's kinda cheap, needing to wear down a part just so it will be useful. So no Bounding gimmick on this one then? Cuz I don't think it would since it should be one of the highlights but it didn't show up in its fight with either Ashura or Bahamut. Plus, the newer released vids seem to show that the Ig' Driver just alternates between two spin modes automatically unlike Hy.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BuilderROB - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  8:12 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:

That's kinda cheap, needing to wear down a part just so it will be useful. So no Bounding gimmick on this one then? Cuz I don't think it would since it should be one of the highlights but it didn't show up in its fight with either Ashura or Bahamut. Plus, the newer released vids seem to show that the Ig' Driver just alternates between two spin modes automatically unlike Hy.

Who said the part would not be useful? It could still be useful mint, just not as good. We also do not even know yet if wearing it down will make it better anyways in reality.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - IronFace879 - Nov. 09, 2019

I’m pretty sure a worn down layer is a pretty bad idea, because the layer could already be too weak and crumble or too strong and never come to. Plus, you can easily peck at the parts if you want it out.
That description is obviously describing Cho-Z Awakening in a nutshell.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - BladerGem - Nov. 10, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  11:57 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I’m pretty sure a worn down layer is a pretty bad idea, because the layer could already be too weak and crumble or too strong and never come to. Plus, you can easily peck at the parts if you want it out.
That description is obviously describing Cho-Z Awakening in a nutshell.

I fully agree. The translation might be slightly off regarding "wear", but "awakening" with "an inner blade sticking out" sounds like a spot-on description of the Cho-Z awakening system, as I'd suspected it might have when we first got our hands on large, high-res pictures of the base.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Rouzuke - Nov. 10, 2019

Edit: double post due to internet connection error.. sorry guys

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DeceasedCrab - Nov. 10, 2019

Have we confirmed whether or not this one is going to come with multiple bases like the original Dragon release? I don't know if Imperial itself and another electric driver is interesting enough to purchase at that price.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 10, 2019

(Nov. 10, 2019  2:09 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Have we confirmed whether or not this one is going to come with multiple bases like the original Dragon release? I don't know if Imperial itself and another electric driver is interesting enough to purchase at that price.

The Takara Tomy Mal listing's description says it has 1 Layer as opposed to 1 Chip and 3 Bases, so it's unlikely that this Booster will have more than one Base. Also, in the anime, I was able to pick up a couple instances of Drum saying that Imperial was meant to be a fusion of Ace, Grand, and Rock, so it kind of makes sense in that context that he wouldn't have 2 more Bases alongside Imperial.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DeceasedCrab - Nov. 10, 2019

30 bucks for one bey. Uh, that's going to be a hard sell.

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 10, 2019

(Nov. 10, 2019  2:09 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Have we confirmed whether or not this one is going to come with multiple bases like the original Dragon release? I don't know if Imperial itself and another electric driver is interesting enough to purchase at that price.

from what we got from the anime, apparently Ace, Grand and Rock bases are fused together to make the Imperial base

RE: B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig' - Dasmind - Nov. 12, 2019

News for corocoro please