World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered The infinite quest to find Turbo Valtryek V3... It's a fail so far. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered The infinite quest to find Turbo Valtryek V3... It's a fail so far. (/Thread-Unanswered-The-infinite-quest-to-find-Turbo-Valtryek-V3-It-s-a-fail-so-far)

The infinite quest to find Turbo Valtryek V3... It's a fail so far. - bblader/90 - Aug. 11, 2019

Yo my friends, i knew that Hasbro has a mediocre distribution for the beyblade brand but this thing is getting worse! I searched for Turbo Valtryek V3 everywhere on the internet, 0 matches. Same for Hades H3 and Turbo Achilles A4, no way i could find any of them too. I can't beyhunt here, since i live in Europe and touring every target/walmart/whatever store is not possible. By the way, i'm italian and i think i'm one of the 2-3 guys who's still interested in beyblades. The brand died long ago, around here. No more broadcasting the anime on main Tv channels, no commercials, nothing at all. But i read that Usa and Canada are not that furnished, so i'm not alone i guess?
Well, it's time to end this message. Not before i give my opinion on latest Hasbeys releases. Everything was great until cho-z or turbo outside Japan, they proved 2 things: the Company doesn't care as much as it did in the past few years (i don't complain about slopes, recolours etc...) and screwed awfully the entire line with slingshock gimmick. Now, you think that those performance tips are easier and cheaper to produce than layers with metal? Come on! Second thing: Hasbro also showed no respect to beyblade fans, by giving them something they never wanted (most likely they'll never do). The total destruction of what turbo series is made me so mad. So, dear Hasbro, if you don't want to own the rights to produce beyblades anymore just sell them! Even the ones who make fakes can do better, they put metal on the layers!!! I don't know what's the budget of those, but i really doubt it's higher than the one of a worldwide toys company like Hasbro. Be kind, sell those freakin rights now if you planned to ruin Rise series too.
That's enough, i'm sick of writing this.

RE: The infinite quest to find Turbo Valtryek V3... It's a fail so far. - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 12, 2019

Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Achilles are certainly out there, since they're listed on Amazon, but I agree that Hasbro is horrible at distributing things outside of Canada, because a lot of stores in the US only have the first few waves of Turbo.

RE: The infinite quest to find Turbo Valtryek V3... It's a fail so far. - bblader/90 - Aug. 12, 2019

(Aug. 12, 2019  12:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Achilles are certainly out there, since they're listed on Amazon, but I agree that Hasbro is horrible at distributing things outside of Canada, because a lot of stores in the US only have the first few waves of Turbo.

Hahaha, i'm laughing so hard! But unfortunately that's the truth. We can get beyblades only through the e-stores (the usual ones) here...