World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Finaleleone - Jun. 12, 2011

I think they should make a remake of suby saphire emarald those would be beast

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  6:48 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: Lucario Lvl 72
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Copycat
-Nasty Plot

Get rid of Nasty Plot for Swords Dance if youre gonna be running a pure Physical set. And ditch Copycat for a move like Crunch, Bullet Punch or Stone Edge.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  7:47 PM)Finaleleone Wrote: I think they should make a remake of suby saphire emarald those would be beast

Doesnt belong here but, I agree. Hoenn Series was the best of all. Actually all first 3 regions. But yah I agree.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  12:12 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: I have officially beaten the game. Kinda did it a month ago.

Have you finished your National Pokedex? Beaten the Elite 4 twice? Fully trained at least 4 competitive teams? That's my checklist. I finished the National Pokedex, (A LOT of trading. I ended up with a freakin' Bidoof as a reward. Yes, Bidoof was the last Pokemon I needed.) and I have 2 teams. It still took up 252 hours on the game.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Jun. 13, 2011

i think he meant...um geting to the credits.you dont need to do every thing to beat it.in a game wehen you veiw the credits...you beat it.and if they remake hoenn they better remak emerald.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 13, 2011

one thing though
even though you want a emerald remake, i don't think there will be one.
in all of the remakes there was no third sequel of the game (heartgold, soulsilver, fire red, leaf green)
only in the new generations
so yeah srry for off topicness
still ppl
where can you find a dw vulpix?
just in the pleasant forest or also somewhere else?

pleasent forest with 10,000 dream points.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 13, 2011

Yeah, but Heart Gold and Soul Silver were closer to Crystal. Any R/S remake would have Emeralds battle frontier etc. Still, Gold/Silver were the best games, not Ruby/Sapphire.

how do you know how many dream points you have?
and how do you get dream points?
srry im a total noob

its in your gl account.go click on it and click dream worls and look on their and you will see somrthing sayin dream points and a number thats your dream points.youi can get them by
1.planting berries
2.watering yiour feinds berries
3.minigames
4.when you send a poke from the DW to your game you get 50 pounts.

ok thanks!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - A' - Jun. 13, 2011

Does anybody have more than 1 team for Wi-Fi? Zoroarks one of the only cool Pokemon in this generation. I'm considering replacing it with my Weavile.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  4:51 AM)A Wrote: Does anybody have more than 1 team for Wi-Fi? Zoroarks one of the only self harming Pokemon in this generation. I'm considering replacing it with my Weavile.
Srsly, it's a pokemon designed for emokids. Yeah, it looks okay, but there are better pokemon. Honestly, overall, this generations designs were better than gen III and gen IV.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 14, 2011

lol got a fartfetch or whatever...did i say "fart" fetch?
anyways, still building my team. oh well
man dw is so fun

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hytyjin - Jun. 14, 2011

my haxorus has an attack power of like 250 at lv 64
also i transfered my pokemon from pokemon soulsilver to pokemon black then restarted pokemon SS

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Jun. 14, 2011

nothing new.my haxorus was around that attack at 50.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  6:48 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:51 AM)A Wrote: Does anybody have more than 1 team for Wi-Fi? Zoroarks one of the only self harming Pokemon in this generation. I'm considering replacing it with my Weavile.
Srsly, it's a pokemon designed for emokids. Yeah, it looks okay, but there are better pokemon. Honestly, overall, this generations designs were better than gen III and gen IV.

Errrm better than Gen 4 but nothing is better than gen 3. Giant tree dino with bannanas FTW

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  2:54 AM)omegazero Wrote: nothing new.my haxorus was around that attack at 50.

thats impossible the highest attack haxours can have at level 50 is 218 so haxours can only have 250 attack at aleast level 58

(Jun. 14, 2011  4:36 AM)Light Yagami Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:54 AM)omegazero Wrote: nothing new.my haxorus was around that attack at 50.

thats impossible the highest attack haxours can have at level 50 is 218 so haxours can only have 250 attack at aleast level 58
oh i put my sorry i meant i seen a haxorus with the 218 stat.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Jun. 14, 2011

its okay

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 14, 2011

OMG
I have been training my hax for so long and now i found out that it was timid nature
LVL 99 WHY?!

lol i finaly found a abdamant one XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 15, 2011

GO FARFETCH'D WITH BRAVE BIRD!
is defiant a good ability??

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 15, 2011

(Jun. 15, 2011  4:10 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: GO FARFETCH'D WITH BRAVE BIRD!
is defiant a good ability??

if you have a move that will lower one of your stats with that abililty, yes.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - madden610 - Jun. 15, 2011

Think this is the proper place to post but I may be wrong.

What is the WBO E4 I have seen around. I have seen the ghost and the fire mebers. I was wondering if there was a topic or something.