World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  5:42 AM)RowDog Wrote: I prefer confuse ray over Will-O-Wisp due to Will-O-Wisp's horrible acc.

trust me. I won lots of battles with will-o-wisp and pain split.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 05, 2011

to replace what?
i think a spd raising move would be good too but...
and i'm thinking of changing some things

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  3:53 AM)SpiffyStu Wrote: Hey guys, is this a good party? I have:
Torkoal lv100. Shell Armour. Moves. lava plume, inferno, sludge bomb, rock slide.
Item: zoom lens.
Venusaur lv100. Overgrow. Moves. petal dance, synthesis, energy ball, sludge bomb.
Sharpedo lv100. Speed boost. Moves. scald, ice fang, night slash, skull bash.
Carracosta lv100. Solid rock. Moves. scald, aqua tail, dig, stone edge.
Probopass lv100. Sturdy. Moves. earth power, zap cannon, flash cannon, power gem. Item: quick claw.
And my personal favourite... Heracross lv100. Moxie. Moves. brick break, mega horn, endure, reversal. Item: metronome. I find myself fainting a lot of pokemon just with my brick break so not only am I getting stronger by fainting pokemon with moxie, I also get stronger with my metronome. Then I have mega horn for ghost type pokemon and anything that bug is super efective on and my endure-reversal combo. I've also got good speed because of it's jolly nature.
Oh and I don't like using legendaries. (It all just seems to easy with them).:\

Okay, but if you run into Nidoking or Excadrill, you're kinda screwed. To be fair, you have 1 Pokemon to counter FEAR Rattatas. Probopass. I bust 5 FEARS and an Excadrill for Probo, you're done. Find some walls, drop Venusaur, Sharpedo, and Torkoal, and get a better Physical Sweeper (I like Excadril, Dragonite, or Haxorus if you're patient) and a Sp. ATK Sweeper (Reuniclus works very well EV-Trained)
(May. 30, 2011  8:32 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  8:27 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Usual Rant.

To be honest, I don't understand your point. People use excadrill because of the abillity sand rush. Also, the japaness play competative.

Eh? Who said anything about having a point? I was stating my dislike of Hackers, and why I lecture my friends on EVs.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Jun. 05, 2011

Ok, I got rid of Night Shade for pain split. I want to keep confuse ray because it is pretty good and I love watching people's faces when they keep hitting themselves. Last night I made my brother cry he was that angry at his confusion (& he is 12).

(Jun. 05, 2011  6:37 AM)RowDog Wrote: Ok, I got rid of Night Shade for pain split. I want to keep confuse ray because it is pretty good and I love watching people's faces when they keep hitting themselves. Last night I made my brother cry he was that angry at his confusion (& he is 12).

Ok that is total lol. But anyways it's up to you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 05, 2011

anyone have a DW vulpix?
i need it sooo bad
cuz i can't use groudon cuz it's legendary
drought team = AWESOME

(Jun. 05, 2011  7:41 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: anyone have a DW vulpix?
i need it sooo bad
cuz i can't use groudon cuz it's legendary
drought team = AWESOME

You read my mind. I need one also and like Off Topic King says, they are the best! I have won so many battles on PO with it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jun. 05, 2011

Vulpix? Well, I need some education. Explain what you mean, please. I need something to goof around with outside of my main team. Scolipede's gettin' annoying to train, anyways.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 06, 2011

ok this is getting on my nerves
I CAN'T ACCESS THE ******* DREAM WORLD!!!!
when i go on global link, it freezes there and it says loading 0%
WTF (what the fairywinkle) any tips ppl?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  1:47 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: ok this is getting on my nerves
I'm even worse, I've no access to WiFi. I turn on my modem, and it says that the internet security settings are not supported by the DS. Well, the Wii can go online, but strange enough, my DS can't. Can someone be kind enough to solve this matter?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  2:30 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
I'm even worse, I've no access to WiFi. I turn on my modem, and it says that the internet security settings are not supported by the DS. Well, the Wii can go online, but strange enough, my DS can't. Can someone be kind enough to solve this matter?

The same thing happened to me, until I got a 3DS. Do you by any chance have a DS Lite? Because that used to happen on my old DS Lite, but when I got a new one, it worked perfectly.

i have a ds lite and it works perfectly
just using my neighbors wifi though...
SOME ONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION PLZ!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  2:30 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:

you need to change the sercutiy settings thats what i have to do

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 06, 2011

Either that, or do what I did and manually enter the required info in. It should work after that.

i have a ds lite and it works perfectly
just using my neighbors wifi though...
SOME ONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION PLZ!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  3:53 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Either that, or do what I did and manually enter the required info in. It should work after that.

And how do I do that? I'm clueless...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 07, 2011

how do you get a pokemon in the entralink?
i just sent a shinx but i can't find it EDIT: found it
also, where can you get th vulpix in DW?
VULPIX DW PLZ PPL

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Jun. 10, 2011

I have officially beaten the game. Kinda did it a month ago.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - trumpetblade - Jun. 11, 2011

Is anyone attending the Pokemon Regionals today at Dulles Expo in Chantilly VA? If so look for me there!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 11, 2011

Mmmm, Drought teams. I guess, but last I checked, TBH, they're kinda eh, as Ninetails is kinda meh, and is killed by Tyranitar and Politoed.
Plus, tyranitar is slower, so if they happen to come in at the same time, Sandstorm cancels out the faster Drought.

As for me, I'm still working on my team. Kinda wondering if I should put a heatran in, because I lack enough dragon resists (I have a few ways to handle them, but yeah), he has good chemistry for 3V3, and is a solid pokemon, but then, I'd probably have to drop Volcarona or Garchomp (IIRC, my memory of my team is a little foggy, as I've been doing other stuff), which kinda sucks. Plus, while he makes one great 3V3 team, he does have some shared weaknesses with other options, and yeah.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 11, 2011

rate my team
It covers every type with resistance. Hope you like 'em all. Wink

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Jun. 11, 2011

Except for Zekrom its OK.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Jun. 11, 2011

yup it okay besides zekrom

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 11, 2011

@sonicsora, way to use an almost completely Uber team.... But yeah, Zekrom is the only bad one. However, there are some bad moves in there, like Charge, Helping Hand, Fissure and Dragonbreath.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 12, 2011

OK got it. ditch zekrom. but what do i replace it with.
Also instead of Cobalion should I use Lucario.

Lucario Lvl 72
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Copycat
-Nasty Plot

EDIT: should i keep cobalion AND lucario instead of Zekrom

(Jun. 11, 2011  6:25 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: @sonicsora, way to use an almost completely Uber team.... But yeah, Zekrom is the only bad one. However, there are some bad moves in there, like Charge, Helping Hand, Fissure and Dragonbreath.

what should i use instead of these moves