World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - comboman77 - Jun. 03, 2011

Hey guys, havent been on for a few months, ill get started into the conversation soon..................

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:50 PM)dman12 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:47 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hey guys. i heard you can find reshiram in pkmn white at dragonspiral tower. is this true
its already been answered NO

didnt see that
im soooo sorry. ill delete it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 04, 2011

which ability is better for cottonee/whimiscott?
prankster or infiltrator?
cuz i just hatched one and its the second ability

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  1:22 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: which ability is better for cottonee/whimiscott?
prankster or infiltrator?
cuz i just hatched one and its the second ability

Prankster.

AW SHOOT
anyone got a prankster cottonee to trade?
EDIT: OMG
why is the second cottonee still infiltrator?
any tips plz?
or does the ability change when it evolves?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 04, 2011

No, keep breeding, 50% chance means you won't neccessarily get it in two goes. Keep breeding. Prankster is awesome. Cottonee can even work unevolved using eviolite, given whimsicott only runs an attack move for emergencies (check serebiis pokemon of the week entry on it)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 04, 2011

ive got a lvl 51 riolu. i know it needs to evolve via happiness but the lady in the fan club says its super friendly. how many happiness points does it need. help meeeee

im a fail at pokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  9:50 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: ive got a lvl 51 riolu. i know it needs to evolve via happiness but the lady in the fan club says its super friendly. how many happiness points does it need. help meeeee

im a fail at pokemon

It needs the maxinum.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 04, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  10:06 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:50 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: ive got a lvl 51 riolu. i know it needs to evolve via happiness but the lady in the fan club says its super friendly. how many happiness points does it need. help meeeee

im a fail at pokemon

It needs the maxinum.

how much is that

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 04, 2011

Why don't you check Serebii's article on friendship? It says there...

YES I GOT THE PRANKSTER
well that's because i used the infiltrator cottonee to breed this time.
before it was only using a pranskter cottonee (got it from"Dye")

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 04, 2011  10:14 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:06 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

im a fail at pokemon

It needs the maxinum.

how much is that

thats when she says "im a bit jellos". you the need to level it up once in the day time and you will get lucario.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 05, 2011

lol typo
anyways, what is a good moveset for a naughty strong willed whimsicott?
i have right now
substitute, giga drain, cotton guard and leech seed

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SpiffyStu - Jun. 05, 2011

Hey guys, is this a good party? I have:
Torkoal lv100. Shell Armour. Moves. lava plume, inferno, sludge bomb, rock slide.
Item: zoom lens.
Venusaur lv100. Overgrow. Moves. petal dance, synthesis, energy ball, sludge bomb.
Sharpedo lv100. Speed boost. Moves. scald, ice fang, night slash, skull bash.
Carracosta lv100. Solid rock. Moves. scald, aqua tail, dig, stone edge.
Probopass lv100. Sturdy. Moves. earth power, zap cannon, flash cannon, power gem. Item: quick claw.
And my personal favourite... Heracross lv100. Moxie. Moves. brick break, mega horn, endure, reversal. Item: metronome. I find myself fainting a lot of pokemon just with my brick break so not only am I getting stronger by fainting pokemon with moxie, I also get stronger with my metronome. Then I have mega horn for ghost type pokemon and anything that bug is super efective on and my endure-reversal combo. I've also got good speed because of it's jolly nature.
Oh and I don't like using legendaries. (It all just seems to easy with them).:\

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Jun. 05, 2011

@ SpiffyStu
Torkoal is a pretty carp pokemon and can get taken out by a lot of sweepers or even other tanks are faster than it. It also doesn't have good Atk or Sp. Atk either so you should really replace that.

Carracosta knows dig which should be replaced by Earthq which is stronger and a lot of pokemon know Earthq and could take Carracosta out while it is using dig.

You have no counter to fighting type pokemon and you have a lot of pokemon with weakness's to that type. You will need a good flying or psychic type pokemon or you could at least give one pokemon in your party one of those moves.

Besides that it is a pretty good, solid team.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  3:53 AM)SpiffyStu Wrote: Hey guys, is this a good party? I have:
Torkoal lv100. Shell Armour. Moves. lava plume, inferno, sludge bomb, rock slide.
Item: zoom lens.
Venusaur lv100. Overgrow. Moves. petal dance, synthesis, energy ball, sludge bomb.
Sharpedo lv100. Speed boost. Moves. scald, ice fang, night slash, skull bash.
Carracosta lv100. Solid rock. Moves. scald, aqua tail, dig, stone edge.
Probopass lv100. Sturdy. Moves. earth power, zap cannon, flash cannon, power gem. Item: quick claw.
And my personal favourite... Heracross lv100. Moxie. Moves. brick break, mega horn, endure, reversal. Item: metronome. I find myself fainting a lot of pokemon just with my brick break so not only am I getting stronger by fainting pokemon with moxie, I also get stronger with my metronome. Then I have mega horn for ghost type pokemon and anything that bug is super efective on and my endure-reversal combo. I've also got good speed because of it's jolly nature.
Oh and I don't like using legendaries. (It all just seems to easy with them).:\

You need some defencive pokemon that knows recover moves or your defence will fall.

I'm thinking of making some move changes to my Rhyperior
Key: What the move is now... -> Replacing with...

Dragon Rush -> Skull Bash (as I am wanting Rhyperior to be more tank and I could use the Sp. Def boost)

Rock wrecker -> Stone Edge ( No back lash and high critical hit ratio + I am holding zoom lens)

Earthquake -> Drill Liner (high critical hit ratio)

Megahorn

Please tell me if I should make all or some of the changes.

(Jun. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)RowDog Wrote: I'm thinking of making some move changes to my Rhyperior
Key: What the move is now... -> Replacing with...

Dragon Rush -> Skull Bash (as I am wanting Rhyperior to be more tank and I could use the Sp. Def boost)

Rock wrecker -> Stone Edge ( No back lash and high critical hit ratio + I am holding zoom lens)

Earthquake -> Drill Liner (high critical hit ratio)

Megahorn

Please tell me if I should make all or some of the changes.

I don't thin you should even use Rhyperior. It lacks so much sp.def and speed. But it would be good in a trick room team through.

Solid Rock helps with weakness's though and I use its low speed in combination with a zoom lens so I can use the strongest moves without the acc. set back. It has done me a lot of good when versing others.
But I think I'll keep all the old moves.

I also replaced my Hydreigon (because it is too common) for a dusclops, my wall. It is greatly ev trained in Def, Sp. Def and HP and it is holding an eviolite.
Move set:
Confuse Ray- Start with this to protect myself a bit. I also like the fact that it really annoys people when they keep hitting themself.
Will-O-Wisp- Burning the opponent gradually leeches their life but it also reduces their attack
Night Shade- I can keep hitting a constant 100 HP (no limits)/ 50 HP (flat rules) which is good because it has low Sp. Atk and Atk.
Shadow Sneak- When they are close to fainting I use this saving me any damage I would have taken.

(Jun. 05, 2011  5:00 AM)RowDog Wrote: Solid Rock helps with weakness's though and I use its low speed in combination with a zoom lens so I can use the strongest moves without the acc. set back. It has done me a lot of good when versing others.

still, I only recomend using it in a trick room team for it to work it's best.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 05, 2011

anyways, what is a good moveset for a naughty strong willed whimsicott?
i have right now
substitute, giga drain, cotton guard and leech seed

(Jun. 05, 2011  5:00 AM)RowDog Wrote: Solid Rock helps with weakness's though and I use its low speed in combination with a zoom lens so I can use the strongest moves without the acc. set back. It has done me a lot of good when versing others.

I also replaced my Hydreigon (because it is too common) for a dusclops, my wall. It is greatly ev trained in Def, Sp. Def and HP and it is holding an eviolite.
Move set:
Confuse Ray- Start with this to protect myself a bit. I also like the fact that it really annoys people when they keep hitting themself.
Will-O-Wisp- Burning the opponent gradually leeches their life but it also reduces their attack
Night Shade- I can keep hitting a constant 100 HP (no limits)/ 50 HP (flat rules) which is good because it has low Sp. Atk and Atk.
Shadow Sneak- When they are close to fainting I use this saving me any damage I would have taken.

get rid of the hp ev's and tech it pain spilt. It will be more effective.

@ Of Topic King, Double Team maybe?

What move should I drop for pain split?

(Jun. 05, 2011  5:14 AM)RowDog Wrote: @ Of Topic King, Double Team maybe?

What move should I drop for pain split?

take of confuse ray and night shade. Also add seismi-toss.

I prefer confuse ray over Will-O-Wisp due to Will-O-Wisp's horrible acc.

It doesn't learn seismic toss.