World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - May. 13, 2011

Anyone here got any extra Female DW pokes to give away? PM me. I will give any poke(excluding legends) with 3 perfect IVs in any stat you want. Just 3. Take it or leave it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - May. 13, 2011

finally found my heartgold im gonna have a fihgting and another type in my party
either gallade moves drain punch,bulk up,night slash,psyco cut
or luacrio moves work up,extreme speed,aura sphere,dragon pulse

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - May. 14, 2011

Hey guys. I was busy with masuda......

Anyone who needs a sig:

)\ /(
( . ^\( )/^ . )
<(: < v v > Smile>
( . \: Uncertain .)
)/ v \(

Awesome Right?

Im at 1843 eggs right now. no shiny...
Ill be at the lab if ya need meh.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 14, 2011

Does anyone have a UT timd latios(or already ev trained.) with good enough iv's? Pm me for offers.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 14, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  8:58 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  9:36 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Errrr, why not more moves than 2? Say, Giga Drain to restore health and a type coverage move?
Its item is choice specs limiting me to using only one move for a 50% Sp. atk increase.

So? You could use the other moves anyways for versatility. And MEECH, you're posting about pokemon HG in the Black and White topic.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 14, 2011

Conkeldurr is a killer! I just had a battle and my oppenet burned my conkeldurr and I was like 'Ya!' since mine had the abillity guts. It end up fainting from a stuff up.
Does anyone know how to get the pikachu pattern c gear? i really want one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 14, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  3:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  8:58 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  9:36 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Errrr, why not more moves than 2? Say, Giga Drain to restore health and a type coverage move?
Its item is choice specs limiting me to using only one move for a 50% Sp. atk increase.

So? You could use the other moves anyways for versatility. And MEECH, you're posting about pokemon HG in the Black and White topic.
I would never use giga drain because when I first send out serperior I would immediately use leaf storm because it is so strong and it gives me a sharp Sp. atk boost. Then I wouldn't be able to use giga drain because of choice specs. I have thought about my team quite deeply but I was seeing if anyone could find any flaws but in this instance trust me there isn't one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 14, 2011

For the sake of versatility, JUST IN CASE, though, why WOULDN'T you include those moves.
Especially with the miserable coverage of Grass. You'll be 4x resisted by a lot of things, and given Serperiors sub-par defence, you're going to be killed by anything with decent defenses, a resist and a super effective move.
While you DO have Hydreigon and Ninetales for it, Scizor should kill Serperior. Uncertain
Also, Volcarona 4x resists Leaf Storm. I'd think it'd at least outspeed you after a Quiver Dance... Not sure right now, and I've gotta go to work.

If you get super lucky and get a decent strength HP Fire, then use that. Otherwise, IDK.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - May. 14, 2011

again does anyone have a calm natured latias with good iv's untrained or ev trained

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 14, 2011

You'd do better looking on a major forum, like Serebii or Smogon, not here, as we're beybladers who happen to play pokemon too, whereas those are dedicated pokemon communities. Expect to trade a lot for something like that, though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - May. 14, 2011

i kmow i have a a couple of valuble things to trade

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 15, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  7:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: For the sake of versatility, JUST IN CASE, though, why WOULDN'T you include those moves.
Especially with the miserable coverage of Grass. You'll be 4x resisted by a lot of things, and given Serperiors sub-par defence, you're going to be killed by anything with decent defenses, a resist and a super effective move.
While you DO have Hydreigon and Ninetales for it, Scizor should kill Serperior. Uncertain
Also, Volcarona 4x resists Leaf Storm. I'd think it'd at least outspeed you after a Quiver Dance... Not sure right now, and I've gotta go to work.

If you get super lucky and get a decent strength HP Fire, then use that. Otherwise, IDK.
I fainted my friends lv 100 volcarona with 1 leaf storm. The stat increase after each time it attacks eliminates practically any resistance and with the choice specs it is just overpowering. I wiped out my whole friends team with this combo in a no limits all lvl 100 didn't matter if it wasn't very effective.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 15, 2011

(May. 15, 2011  6:43 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  7:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: For the sake of versatility, JUST IN CASE, though, why WOULDN'T you include those moves.

I fainted my friends lv 100 volcarona with 1 leaf storm. The stat increase after each time it attacks eliminates practically any resistance and with the choice specs it is just overpowering. I wiped out my whole friends team with this combo in a no limits all lvl 100 didn't matter if it wasn't very effective.

So. Volcarona isn't defencive. Chasey(with that item), regice, registeel, duskclops(with that item) will take barely any damage from it.

(May. 15, 2011  6:58 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

So. Volcarona isn't defencive. Chasey(with that item), regice, registeel, duskclops(with that item) will take barely any damage from it.
Few flaws in your statement:
1. there is no such pokemon as chasey, it is a child tag game. Did you mean the pokemon known as chansey?
2. Volcarona has a great amount of Sp. Def.
3. What on earth is 'that item'?
4. Although chansey's, regice's and dusclops Sp. Def may be high leaf storm still has 1x effectiveness and Volcarona takes 0.25x damage with high Sp. Def means that my leaf storm would pwn one of those pokemon by even more than my friends volcarona.
5. All of the pokemon you have mentioned are usually not found in ones party so the likelihood of me facing one of them would be low.

(May. 15, 2011  7:13 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  6:58 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

Few flaws in your statement:
1. there is no such pokemon as chasey, it is a child tag game. Did you mean the pokemon known as chansey?
2. Volcarona has a great amount of Sp. Def.
3. What on earth is 'that item'?
4. Although chansey's, regice's and dusclops Sp. Def may be high leaf storm still has 1x effectiveness and Volcarona takes 0.25x damage with high Sp. Def means that my leaf storm would pwn one of those pokemon by even more than my friends volcarona.
5. All of the pokemon you have mentioned are usually not found in ones party so the likelihood of me facing one of them would be low.

1.I ment chansey(it's a typo)
2.Oh you think 105 base stat is good(for sp.def)? Has volcarona have max iv's and ev's for sp.def?
3.The item is called eviolite. It incresses you defence and sp.def by 50% if the pokemon hasn't evole yet. Haven you ever vs a pokemon with one?
4. the maximin that chansey can get from have that item(I don't know how to spell it.) 257 plus a max hp of 701!

Uh chansey only has 105 Sp. Def but with the item yeah I guess it is pretty good. But that it is what I love about this combo, it doesn't matter. Choice specs increasing its Sp. Atk by 1.5x on a positive nature with good ev training in that area plus gaining Sp. Atk with contrary every time I use the 140 power move Leaf Storm= pwnage. Also a chansey or dusclops have low Atk and Sp. Atk so it wouldn't be able to faint my serperior and just delays my plans for a little while but I am still gaining Sp. Atk while I am at it.

I will add in 2 moves because I guess there can only really be bonuses even though I will probably not need them. Happy?

(May. 15, 2011  7:45 AM)RowDog Wrote: Uh chansey only has 105 Sp. Def but with the item yeah I guess it is pretty good. But that it is what I love about this combo, it doesn't matter. Choice specs increasing its Sp. Atk by 1.5x on a positive nature with good ev training in that area plus gaining Sp. Atk with contrary every time I use the 140 power move Leaf Storm= pwnage. Also a chansey or dusclops have low Atk and Sp. Atk so it wouldn't be able to faint my serperior and just delays my plans for a little while but I am still gaining Sp. Atk while I am at it.

I will add in 2 moves because I guess there can only really be bonuses even though I will probably not need them. Happy?

Trust me it's for your own good. Some pokemon survive my hydriegon's draco meteor(And it was 1x damage). And it has max iv's and ev's for sp.att.

(May. 15, 2011  8:04 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  7:45 AM)RowDog Wrote: Uh chansey only has 105 Sp. Def but with the item yeah I guess it is pretty good. But that it is what I love about this combo, it doesn't matter. Choice specs increasing its Sp. Atk by 1.5x on a positive nature with good ev training in that area plus gaining Sp. Atk with contrary every time I use the 140 power move Leaf Storm= pwnage. Also a chansey or dusclops have low Atk and Sp. Atk so it wouldn't be able to faint my serperior and just delays my plans for a little while but I am still gaining Sp. Atk while I am at it.

Trust me it's for your own good. Some pokemon survive my hydriegon's draco meteor(And it was 1x damage). And it has max iv's and ev's for sp.att.
Is your hydreigon holding choice specs and gains 2 Sp. Atk every time it attacks with draco meteor? That's what makes my serperior superior because it has max ivs and evs for sp. atk combined with serperiors wicked speed which has 250 evs & 30 ivs. But I said I would put on 2 more moves. Any suggestions for my serperior?
RowDog's serperior:

(May. 15, 2011  8:15 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  8:04 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

Is your hydreigon holding choice specs and gains 2 Sp. Atk every time it attacks with draco meteor? That's what makes my serperior superior because it has max ivs and evs for sp. atk combined with serperiors wicked speed which has 250 evs & 30 ivs. But I said I would put on 2 more moves. Any suggestions for my serperior?
RowDog's serperior:

Hidden power (fire. To take out steel types)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 15, 2011

Also, Heatran. 4x resist, super effective stab. Resists HP Fire too Confused

Giga Drain, HP Fire. HP ice can work vs dragons, but HP Fire is preferred. If you can't get that, Glare is an option, 90% Accurate Paralysis, or Dragon Tail can be handy, if they switch to a counter after you switch in, and you predict and dragon tail that out.
Glaring on the switch can work too, as Heatran won't like being paralysed.

Wait. What happens if I am using choice specs and I run out of pp in the move I am using? Am I then able to use another move or do I go to struggle?

(May. 15, 2011  8:37 AM)RowDog Wrote: Wait. What happens if I am using choice specs and I run out of pp in the move I am using? Am I then able to use another move or do I go to struggle?

You use struggle.

Then there is definitely no room for glare. hmm... I'll take hidden power. Dragon tail would be bad due to modest nature and the poor evs and ivs in atk and I would use leaf storm over giga drain so 1 more.

(May. 15, 2011  8:44 AM)RowDog Wrote: Then there is definitely no room for glare. hmm... I'll take hidden power. Dragon tail would be bad due to modest nature and the poor evs and ivs in atk and I would use leaf storm over giga drain so 1 more.

Mabye frenzy plant?

Leaf storm pretty much overrides most moves and is pretty much always the move I will choose as it only has benefits because it has such high power and keeps on increasing my Sp. Atk. Frenzy plant has a major con of having to recharge and only has 10 more power than leaf storm. Sorry but all I need are pretty much the moves I have now really. Leaf storm has proven good against what it is weak against (eg. SDamon's volcarona). All I really need is a counter to sap sipper and I already have 2, hyper beam and hidden power. I personally don't think I need anymore.
(May. 15, 2011  8:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Resists HP Fire too Confused

Giga Drain, HP Fire. HP ice can work vs dragons, but HP Fire is preferred.
What is HP fire & HP ice?