World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  8:01 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  11:51 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why do you have 2 different dragon attacks on that set? You need coverage. I realize that Dragon and ground hits everything for neutral damage, but that set could be walled by a Skarmory. You need different move types, dude.

And a Timid Alakazam with Magic Guard is great Nile, what are you talking about? :\
(May. 08, 2011  10:11 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:07 AM)MEECH Wrote: does any 1 know how to get a alakazm with magicguard and is timid nature a good nature for it cuz it lowers attack and raises speed
That would not be good Due to most powerful dark moves talking about dark pulse
is special not physical

See? What are you talking about? Alakazam was super frail to begin with, it's a sweeper, and Timid is the best nature for it too.
yes i know but Since the release of hygregion
that put an end to that

About my team earlier.... yes i know that a skarm can cause me problems though thats why volcorona there..Tired

alakazam can out speed it. Plus dragon pluse is kinda better as it can ko dark types as well if it has a choice specs like mine. Plus scince the new move psyshock, it makes it more deadly(alakazam.)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  8:10 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  8:01 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  11:51 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why do you have 2 different dragon attacks on that set? You need coverage. I realize that Dragon and ground hits everything for neutral damage, but that set could be walled by a Skarmory. You need different move types, dude.

And a Timid Alakazam with Magic Guard is great Nile, what are you talking about? :\
(May. 08, 2011  10:11 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:07 AM)MEECH Wrote: does any 1 know how to get a alakazm with magicguard and is timid nature a good nature for it cuz it lowers attack and raises speed
That would not be good Due to most powerful dark moves talking about dark pulse
is special not physical

See? What are you talking about? Alakazam was super frail to begin with, it's a sweeper, and Timid is the best nature for it too.
yes i know but Since the release of hygregion
that put an end to that

About my team earlier.... yes i know that a skarm can cause me problems though thats why volcorona there..Tired

alakazam can out speed it. Plus dragon pluse is kinda better as it can ko dark types as well if it has a choice specs like mine. Plus scince the new move psyshock, it makes it more deadly(alakazam.)

isn't that the point then you get a free dark pulse.....
And that's game over...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  8:14 AM)Nile Wrote: isn't that the point then you get a free dark pulse.....
And that's game over...
You don't get my point. Alakazam isn't a bulky attacker(of couse) so it doesn't really matter unless it's a 6 on 6. And it's speed makes up for it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  8:17 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  8:14 AM)Nile Wrote: isn't that the point then you get a free dark pulse.....
And that's game over...
You don't get my point. Alakazam isn't a bulky attacker(of couse) so it doesn't really matter unless it's a 6 on 6. And it's speed makes up for it.
yeah it still is i can Run a red card/dark pulse and game over...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - moehrizra - May. 09, 2011

where i can Add friend code..???

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  10:12 AM)moehrizra Wrote: where i can Add friend code..???
In the Pal Pad (in game), did your game not come with a manual?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - moehrizra - May. 09, 2011

where i can use pal pad.?
i'm so sory because i'm not understand about this match..

If you've done the dream mist thingy with Munna/Musharna in Striaton City, early in the game, you should have a pal pad, if not, go to fennels lab in striaton city. I forget where it is, it's one of the apartment buildings, at the top, though.
If you do have it, it's in the key items pocket.

This isn't really the place for these questions though, asking on a pokemon forum, or doing a google search, or reading a walkthrough are far better ways to find out information like that.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - May. 09, 2011

I'm having so much trouble IV breeding this DW Female Pokes. Usually I breed it with Ditto having a 31 IV in a stat to pass it down while the other holding Everstone to get that nature. Its really easy.
But trying to pass down certain IVs, desired Nature, DW ability and not using ditto is a pain in the @#;

I hope smogon makes that DW breeding guide Uncertain

There's not much more to it, really. I've got a buttload of nidos that didn't make the cut Uncertain

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 10, 2011

well after 1 hour of ev training i finally have a darmanitan now i need anothetr life orb and he will be beast here is his move set
super power
u-turn
flare blitze
rock slide

RE: Pokemon Black/White - darkbull15 - May. 10, 2011

can someone plz explain to me how omegazero's post was possible time wise?cuz right now its its the same date as his post but 4:40PM!

or am i just stupid?

(May. 10, 2011  12:39 AM)darkbull15 Wrote: can someone plz explain to me how omegazero's post was possible time wise?cuz right now its its the same date as his post but 4:40PM!

or am i just stupid?

that is 100% off topic and my computer says 6:13 your just stupid i supose.unless somethings werong with your computer screen.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 10, 2011

(May. 10, 2011  12:13 AM)omegazero Wrote: well after 1 hour of ev training i finally have a darmanitan now i need anothetr life orb and he will be beast here is his move set
super power
u-turn
flare blitze
rock slide

Is it a coincidence that my Darmanitan has the EXACT SAME MOVESET? Finally, people are using Smogon. I bet mine's better though. Stupid

(May. 10, 2011  12:50 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  12:13 AM)omegazero Wrote: well after 1 hour of ev training i finally have a darmanitan now i need anothetr life orb and he will be beast here is his move set
super power
u-turn
flare blitze
rock slide

Is it a coincidence that my Darmanitan has the EXACT SAME MOVESET? Finally, people are using Smogon. I bet mine's better though. Stupid

well mine was serebii pokemon of the week darmanitan 101 move set and i decide
super power(beast)
flare blits(sheer force boost)
rock slide(sheer force boost)
u-turn(just plain good, nailing damage while swithing...uber)
but yeah and what were yours stats at lv 50 mines are
attack 183
def 60
sp attack 45
sp defence 69
speed 154
so far im in the subway testing him out since he is only lv 40 right now so my stats are not certain i still dont know if it is maxed out in ev's.so yeah he is doing beast so far in the subway i really like him and he does hit like a truck,dang definently gym material.
this darmanitan is once again a beast he is going through the subway like nothing the only time i swith is if im fighting a water typ with u-turn like frillish but i love the thing and that smiles on it brightens my day!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 10, 2011

does anyone have a ferrothorn to trade?
im too lazy to get one myself

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 10, 2011

super power
u-turn
flare blitze
rock slide

MINE CAN OWN BOTH OF YOUR'S AND BOTH OF YOU KNOW IT
Move set
Eq
Fire punch
Flare blitz
u turn
i know why mine is similar the difference is mine has EQ that owns both of yours hard...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - May. 10, 2011

Do EV's really matter? I can understand it's a boost, but the Fire type for my team is a Victini, and I have to go through the main story with it since you can't find any others besides the damn monkies who creep me out...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - May. 10, 2011

You can erase EVs and redo EV training with certain berries, so just do whatever up until you complete the game.

But those berries have yet to be accessible in BW, so it matters a lot.
(May. 10, 2011  7:19 AM)Nile Wrote:
super power
u-turn
flare blitze
rock slide

MINE CAN OWN BOTH OF YOUR'S AND BOTH OF YOU KNOW IT
Move set
Eq
Fire punch
Flare blitz
u turn
i know why mine is similar the difference is mine has EQ that owns both of yours hard...

Rock Slide is better than EQ since it gets a Sheer Force boost and negates LO recoil in doing so. So I'd like to see that happen, I doubt that highly... Unless you cheated for it to get Max IV's in everything. I'm guessing this because you had a V-Create Victini before it was released.

And stop acting so smug because you used a Rough Skin Garchomp against my fire type-based team. I crushed you the battle you didn't use that Garchomp, so shut that attitude.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - May. 10, 2011

A lot of people have apparently seen them in the Sky area of the Dream World.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - May. 10, 2011

Mmm, kay. Damn dreamworld still not working on my browser, need to get enough Dream Points for a Scyther and get those Berries.

(May. 10, 2011  7:36 PM)♥ Wrote: A lot of people have apparently seen them in the Sky area of the Dream World.

im almost to their i need them bad i want to get rid of my accidental attack evs on milotic and but them on defence.AND GET RID OF MY ACCIDENTAL ATTACK EVS on nidoking(sorry caps went crazy for a minute)and ga i already metioned how rock slide gets a sf(sheer force) boost.and well my team is still unfinished any recomendations for my last team member my team so far
milotic
darmanitan
electivire
gengar
nidoking
none(maye my hydreigon its speed,attack,and sp attack are all over 200 he is beast maybe him our my dragonite)

Stone Edge doesn't get boosted by Sheer Force, only Rock Slide does...

(May. 10, 2011  9:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Stone Edge doesn't get boosted by Sheer Force, only Rock Slide does...

thats what i meant i thought i put that but thats the reason i felt a disturbence after posting ill edit it in a bit.
well im bummed the DW is closed till 9 for mantienence...im bored now but i have 35 BP only 1 more go and i get my 2nd life orb.