World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - May. 08, 2011

does any 1 know how to get a alakazm with magicguard and is timid nature a good nature for it cuz it lowers attack and raises speed

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  9:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Smogon and common sense says physical. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447076

C'mon, a 30% boost to most moves, which also negates life orb recoil? C'mon man.

Despite that boost, too, you've gotta remember that Darmanitan will be below half health already, and it'll most likely take another hit due to it's now rather pathetic speed. 105/105/105 is good, but these days, it's not enough. Especially with an Earthquake weakness. But yeah, main point is that you're already at half health. Darmanitan is hit neutrally by most priority attacks, and zen mode is pursuit weak.
Plus, most things will leave darmanitan barely holding on, if not 1 hit KO it, so you'll either not make it to zen mode, or be dead before throwing a hit.
Yes but over all it's quite good when raised for attack mine can probably last one hit and then dump you due to

Darmatian
EVs 252 ATK/4 HP/252 SPE
AbilityConfusedheer force
Move set:
Flare blitz
Fire punch
Earthquake
U-turn
Item: life orb/choice band/Focus sash
that literaly dumps a Truck(vapareon ect. other water bulk)
(May. 08, 2011  10:07 AM)MEECH Wrote: does any 1 know how to get a alakazm with magicguard and is timid nature a good nature for it cuz it lowers attack and raises speed
That would not be good Due to most powerful dark moves talking about dark pulse
is special not physical

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 08, 2011

Nile, I was referring to the defence boost of Zen Mode. I know Darmanitan is a bloody monster that hits like a truck Tongue_out

Which does remind me, I need to review what my team does to handle it...

Also, I constructed my team by smogon rules (i.e. no sb blaziken). I'm thinking I shouldn't have, but eh. Just a warning for when I do battle people, I'll be using smogons rules, because yeah.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  10:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nile, I was referring to the defence boost of Zen Mode. I know Darmanitan is a bloody monster that hits like a truck Tongue_out

Which does remind me, I need to review what my team does to handle it...

Also, I constructed my team by smogon rules (i.e. no sb blaziken). I'm thinking I shouldn't have, but eh. Just a warning for when I do battle people, I'll be using smogons rules, because yeah.
the Zen mode is okay but a good crunch and your gone..
that's good mine was too and partly serebi Only because i got an idea for magic bounce
My First pokemon on my team rate Please
Haxorus
Ev 250 ATK/8 HP/250 SPE\
Move set:
dragon claw
Earthquake
Dragon dance
Outrage
items: Choice band/Focus sash

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 08, 2011

Why do you have 2 different dragon attacks on that set? You need coverage. I realize that Dragon and ground hits everything for neutral damage, but that set could be walled by a Skarmory. You need different move types, dude.

And a Timid Alakazam with Magic Guard is great Nile, what are you talking about? :\
(May. 08, 2011  10:11 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:07 AM)MEECH Wrote: does any 1 know how to get a alakazm with magicguard and is timid nature a good nature for it cuz it lowers attack and raises speed
is special not physical

See? What are you talking about? Alakazam was super frail to begin with, it's a sweeper, and Timid is the best nature for it too.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - moehrizra - May. 08, 2011

where i can do match like you all member WBO ?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  1:36 PM)moehrizra Wrote: where i can do match like you all member WBO ?

Add their friend code to your pal pad and then walk to the poke center. Go up the stairs and talk to the lady in the middle. After saving you will be able to go inthe club room. Make sure the other member is in there and you will see another person. Talk to the person ( WBO Member ) and they will ask if you want to battle,trade and other fun things. Click battle and a battle will insue.

(May. 08, 2011  11:51 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why do you have 2 different dragon attacks on that set? You need coverage. I realize that Dragon and ground hits everything for neutral damage, but that set could be walled by a Skarmory. You need different move types, dude.

And a Timid Alakazam with Magic Guard is great Nile, what are you talking about? :\
is special not physical

See? What are you talking about? Alakazam was super frail to begin with, it's a sweeper, and Timid is the best nature for it too.
ok i might change it for lucario is this a good moveset for it

heal pulse/swords dance/work up
dragon pulse
arura sphere
extreme speed/dark pulse

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  2:46 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  11:51 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why do you have 2 different dragon attacks on that set? You need coverage. I realize that Dragon and ground hits everything for neutral damage, but that set could be walled by a Skarmory. You need different move types, dude.

is special not physical

dragon pulse
arura sphere
extreme speed/dark pulse

Close combat over arua sphere. I like dragon pulse and extreame speed. But I dont think swords dance is better than work up

(May. 08, 2011  2:53 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  2:46 PM)MEECH Wrote:

is special not physical

dragon pulse
arura sphere
extreme speed/dark pulse

Close combat over arua sphere. I like dragon pulse and extreame speed. But I dont think swords dance is better than work up

ill keep aura sphere i dont really like close comabt but work up is staying cuz it raises both stats
should i get a breded lvl 1 riuolu or just train the lvl 50 1 i caught

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  5:52 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  5:26 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  4:53 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  4:29 AM)omegazero Wrote: im almost to the second dream world area and i have my 4th berry row im at 2180 dream points i believe so far.ev reducing berries your just a few days away!

Do you want to battle some time ill PM you the details
darmanitan(need to catch a sheer force one)

all darmatian have sheer force

edit delete

You do realise that Hustle changes into sheer force when they evolve, right? A lot of things do that (the Nido's, for example). It's a horrible ability, but that's the trade off for eventually getting one of the best abilities in the game (for some pokemon).
And telepathy is Musharna's dream world ability... When they are released in the dream world, those will be the abilities they will have.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  7:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: You do realise that Hustle changes into sheer force when they evolve, right? A lot of things do that (the Nido's, for example). It's a horrible ability, but that's the trade off for eventually getting one of the best abilities in the game (for some pokemon).
And telepathy is Musharna's dream world ability... When they are released in the dream world, those will be the abilities they will have.

thats why i edited i didnt relize that i never new that the abilitys change sorry now all i need to do is catch a bunch and realese the ones that arent abdamant our jolly natured.

The second part of your post is still wrong...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - May. 08, 2011

Does anyone have a list of the pokemon you can get in dream world?

if i lvl up a lvl 50 rioulou and it dosent evolve i ont be able to get a lucario with aura sphere right? or am i wrong

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  8:03 PM)MEECH Wrote: if i lvl up a lvl 50 rioulou and it dosent evolve i ont be able to get a lucario with aura sphere right? or am i wrong
IIRC mine lvled at 55 because i migrated it from pearl and now it knows aura sphere but if you dont get the chance to learn aura sphere go to a family in iccirus city and talk to them and it can learn a move that has previously been deleted.

yeah i just did that got a lvl 52 lucario now

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - May. 08, 2011

I can never find any good pokemon in the dream world... makes me wish I could trade my bred scythers to B/W from SS, but of course, I don't have a second DS. :C

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 09, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  7:21 AM)Nile Wrote: yep that's right you need to get lucky and get a female so you can breed it

lol are you serious?
all the zen darmanitan in my game are female!
except for the first one

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - May. 09, 2011

Got a female nidoran with Hustle Wink Im going to breed it to get a male hustle nidoran

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 09, 2011

Nice, I'm using a Max SP. A. (amongst other things) SF Nidoking Right Now, it's pretty damn beastly. I mean, sure, the 85 SPA isn't amazing, but Sheer Force and Life Orb With no recoil is so good, and it's got excellent coverage.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 09, 2011

can anyone tell me how to use the DW?
i have no idea.
or can you give me a link to a page that talks about it?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 09, 2011

Is this a good smeagle?
smeagle @ focus sash
Jolly 252 ev's for speed
destiny bond
spore
quick attack
endeavor

smeagle can be really unpredictable. It can be use for any defencive tricks that doesn't get hit too much. It uses spore first to put the oppenet to sleep. It then uses endeavor because the oppenet would probaly attack it leaving 1 hp because of the focus sash. The oppenet will probaly swich out and think I will use quick attack but they won't relise I will use endevavor again. Then I will go for quick attack to ko one of their pokemon. Destiny is just a back up move.
Does anyone one have an Ut(or already ev trained one) timd(timd is mostly prefered.)/modest/navie/hasty latios with atleast 30 iv's for spped and sp.att. I am willing to trade 7/6 shiny pokemon and including a shiny shaymin(caught in a master ball.) I'm really despite for one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 09, 2011

is special not physical

yes i know but Since the release of hygregion
that put an end to that

About my team earlier.... yes i know that a skarm can cause me problems though thats why volcorona there..Tired