World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 07, 2011

how many steroids/vitamins can you give a poke that's is under lvl?
i completley forgot with my deino

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - May. 07, 2011

What do you guys think about this party?:
Drapion: Male/ Sniper/ Razor Fang/ Adamant
Moves: Cross Poison, Night Slash, Brick Break, Ice Fang (2x against ground types)
Rhyperior: Male/ Solid Rock/ Zoom Lens/ Adamant
Moves: Mega horn, Rock Wrecker, Earthquake, Dragon Rush
Serperior: Male/ Contrary/ Choice Specs/ Modest
Moves: Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam (just in case of something with sap sipper)
Ninetales: Female/ Drought/ Leftovers/ Modest
Moves: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Extrasenory, Attract
Conkeldurr: Male/ Sheer Force/ Life Orb/ Adamant
Moves: Bulk Up, Force Palm, Rock Climb, Rockslide
Hydreigon: Male/ Levitate/ White Herb/ Modest
Moves: Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Earth Power
I need to know if I should change anything.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - May. 07, 2011

when i try to give my heydreigon any drugs it says it wont work is its becauses it already gotten 525 EVs

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  2:42 AM)pikabattler Wrote: impressive fire wyrm, volcarona is carp on defecnce but if you want offensive then you will want that Pokemon, if trained correctly of cause. what elements were the arceus'?

Water, Poision, Flying, Fire, Steel, Dragon.

All my favorite pokemon seem to kick arse. (LOL)

I took 'em down with my strategies on post 2117.
I have two Volcaronas anyways. Fire Wyrm Lv 73(Male), Kiah Lv 65(Female)
Wyrm is the attacker while Kiah is the healer. They both know overheat for emergency purposes. I am No.1 im the class rankings.

If I can find a place with Wi-Fi.....anyone who needs a larvesta, PM me. Got like 30 eggs. I will trade them to you in my decoy game. (For identity protection purposes)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  7:28 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: how many steroids/vitamins can you give a poke that's is under lvl?
i completley forgot with my deino
you can give 10 to each stat

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonTalon - May. 07, 2011

I just named a shinx Beat Lynx.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 08, 2011

Just won a tourney for pokemon the 36 people that attend couldn't scratch garchomp
but switched to my ultimate team for finals this is it
haxorus Lv.100 dragon dance,earthquake,Dragon claw,Outrage focus sash/mold breaker
haxorus Lv.100 protect,dragon dance, giga impact ,Dragon claw Quick claw/Unerve DW
ninjask Lv.100 protect,baton pass,swords dance,u turn focus sash/speed boost
Volcarona Lv.100 Fiery dance, flamethrower,Bug buzz,Quiver dance Swarm/cute carm
garchomp Lv.100 dragon claw,Flamethrower,earthquake,protect Rough Skin DW/draco plate
Blaziken lv.100 protect,blaze kick,fire punch,earthquake Speed boost DW/Lucky punch
this team owns!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 08, 2011

im almost to the second dream world area and i have my 4th berry row im at 2180 dream points i believe so far.ev reducing berries your just a few days away!

(May. 08, 2011  4:29 AM)omegazero Wrote: im almost to the second dream world area and i have my 4th berry row im at 2180 dream points i believe so far.ev reducing berries your just a few days away!

Do you want to battle some time ill PM you the details

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 08, 2011

anyone wanna battle?
FC is 3181 6547 9567
and Name is Solace
lvl 50 single flat battle plz
im still a noob so yeah

(May. 08, 2011  5:06 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: anyone wanna battle?
FC is 3181 6547 9567
and Name is Solace
lvl 50 single flat battle plz
im still a noob so yeah
yes right away my friend
my fc is on the second spoiler

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  4:53 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  4:29 AM)omegazero Wrote: im almost to the second dream world area and i have my 4th berry row im at 2180 dream points i believe so far.ev reducing berries your just a few days away!

sorry i made a swear no battles till my team is done(except for a few test battles when they are done im having trouble deciding my team so far i have
electivire
milotic
darmanitan(need to catch a sheer force one)
gengar
nidoking(need ev reducing berries i accidentally got mixed up and wasted evs in attack instead of sp attack.)
and no idea for my six dman thinks i should use my alakazam that i trained.

(May. 08, 2011  5:26 AM)omegazero Wrote:

all darmatian have sheer force

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  5:52 AM)Nile Wrote:

Nope actually they also have Zen Mode for an ability too, if they had Sheer Force they wouldn't turn into Zen Mode right?

(May. 08, 2011  6:33 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote:

Nope actually they also have Zen Mode for an ability too, if they had Sheer Force they wouldn't turn into Zen Mode right?
no your very wrong Only DW darmatian have Zen mode!
*face palm*

(May. 08, 2011  6:39 AM)Nile Wrote:

*face palm*

So the one's in the Desort Resort are DW Darmanitan? Cause the two I caught seem to have Zen Mode.

(May. 08, 2011  6:42 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote:

*face palm*

So the one's in the Desort Resort are DW Darmanitan? Cause the two I caught seem to have Zen Mode.

yes you are very correct if you raise a darkurma it will have sheer force darmatian

(May. 08, 2011  6:47 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  6:42 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote:

*face palm*

yes you are very correct if you raise a darkurma it will have sheer force darmatian

Wait but you can't get any 5th Gen Pokemon in DW, so Zen Mode is only Limited to the 6 or 7 Darmanitan in the Desort Resort?(There goes my dream of Modest Zen Mode Darmanitan......)

yep that's right you need to get lucky and get a female so you can breed it

If anyone wants one I'm breeding some Horsea's with Outrage.
My FC is 2795 0027 3090

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  7:21 AM)Nile Wrote: yep that's right you need to get lucky and get a female so you can breed it

*cough* Save, Catch, Reset, Repeat till female *cough*

But really, Zen mode Darmanitan doesn't work, it's too weak defensively to get to Half Health/Zen Mode, and too slow and weak to stay there.

(May. 08, 2011  9:17 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  7:21 AM)Nile Wrote: yep that's right you need to get lucky and get a female so you can breed it

But really, Zen mode Darmanitan doesn't work, it's too weak defensively to get to Half Health/Zen Mode, and too slow and weak to stay there.

yeah that's right it don't have the stats to stack up

(May. 08, 2011  9:26 AM)Nile Wrote:

Well its Sp ATK, DEF, Sp DEF stats are better than the regular Darmanitan, but Normal Darmanitan has great Attack stats. But I don't know If I should get a Physical or Special Attack Darmanitan.

(May. 08, 2011  9:46 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  9:26 AM)Nile Wrote:

Well its Sp ATK, DEF, Sp DEF stats are better than the regular Darmanitan, but Normal Darmanitan has great Attack stats. But I don't know If I should get a Physical or Special Attack Darmanitan.
the answer is:!!!!
if you don't know how to breed one don't get one!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 08, 2011

Smogon and common sense says physical. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447076

C'mon, a 30% boost to most moves, which also negates life orb recoil? C'mon man.

Despite the defense boost from Zen mode, too, you've gotta remember that Darmanitan will be below half health already, and it'll most likely take another hit due to it's now rather pathetic speed. 105/105/105 is good, but these days, it's not enough. Especially with an Earthquake weakness. But yeah, main point is that you're already at half health. Darmanitan is hit neutrally by most priority attacks, and zen mode is pursuit weak.
Plus, most things will leave darmanitan barely holding on, if not 1 hit KO it, so you'll either not make it to zen mode, or be dead before throwing a hit.