World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  1:23 AM)omegazero Wrote: i actually visited smogon for the first time

Finally, somebody listens to my multiple posts about this. I recommend making an account for here too, and if you want to learn competitive battling, try to enroll in Smogon Uni. You get a diploma if you graduate! Cute
(May. 03, 2011  11:22 PM)Off Topic King Wrote: th!nk where are you!

Why does it matter? There are plenty of other people that know much about competitive battling on here. Even ♥ knows plenty about competitive battling, and he's a beyblade forum mod.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  1:26 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  1:23 AM)omegazero Wrote: i actually visited smogon for the first time

Finally, somebody listens to my multiple posts about this. I recommend making an account for here too, and if you want to learn competitive battling, try to enroll in Smogon Uni. You get a diploma if you graduate! Cute
well iv been thinking of going to smogon to check the ban list but i kept on forgeting and i cant find a black and white band list on their but i might make a account their after a little on serebii so i can learn some more im going to enrol in the serebii trainer school to learn my battle mistakes so until then my gym is closed.

The league isn't even open, the gym has been closed for some time now.... Crying And I recommend Smogon over Serebii, for multiple reasons. I'm a member on there too, along with Smogon. STS is a bit more, uh, rough and less unforgiving that Smogon Uni. I'm recommending Smogon Uni > STS. And the ban list is in the Dragonspiral Tower forum. And to find a quick analysis of any pokemon, just type in on Google "name of Pokemon" " smogon "___ gen (for the pokemon from 4th gen and back only like Infernape)", and you'll find the analyses quicker than running through the pages of the done/reviewing analyses.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - May. 04, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  11:22 PM)Off Topic King Wrote: th!nk where are you!
(May. 03, 2011  11:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why does it matter? There are plenty of other people that know much about competitive battling on here. Even ♥ knows plenty about competitive battling, and he's a beyblade forum mod.

no he has my zorua that he breeded for me
im waiting for him to get online

Ahhh, sorry for the misconception. But everybody, please, follow bladerxack's/omegazero/whatever example and go on smogon. It will really make a difference in your battling, you'll see what I mean.

(May. 04, 2011  1:44 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ahhh, sorry for the misconception. But everybody, please, follow bladerxack's/omegazero/whatever example and go on smogon. It will really make a difference in your battling, you'll see what I mean.

tear you didnt need to call me whatever but im still doing serebii to re learn the basics then im moving to smogon for more advanced stuff the thing im happy about is that you can ev a lv 100 in black and white so all i need our a few ev reducing berries and i can re ev milotic(i caught him in sapphire back when i never owend a computer so i didnt know what evs were im just lucky its as strong as it is).but i still didnt get my activation code and i registered this mourning il check later again.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - May. 04, 2011

Sucker punch,Flamethrower,Grass Knot, Night Daze... With that moveset what nature should I have for my Zoroark? Naughty or Naive? No nOOb ans please :3

can you breed my deino today ga
CUZ I THINK THE WIFI MIGHT FAIL TOMORROW
srry for da caps lock my computer malfunctioned
and i think im using the neighbor's wifi lol

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - May. 04, 2011

I wanna battle! Anyone wanna

i will!
what lvl pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  2:29 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: i will!
what lvl pokemon?
We'll play flat so any. Also whats your FC?

ok go on now
my fc is 3181 6547 9567
anyone else wanna battle?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - trumpetblade - May. 04, 2011

I'll battle

flat...so 3 pokemon?

srry too late now

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  2:08 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Sucker punch,Flamethrower,Grass Knot, Night Daze... With that moveset what nature should I have for my Zoroark? Naughty or Naive? No nOOb ans please :3

To be honest I recond navie. You need speed if you want to outrun other sweapers.
What should I use? A dragon dancer salamance, a mixed sweaper salamance, a choice band salamance or choice band garchomp?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  1:30 AM)omegazero Wrote:

well iv been thinking of going to smogon to check the ban list but i kept on forgeting and i cant find a black and white band list on their but i might make a account their after a little on serebii so i can learn some more im going to enrol in the serebii trainer school to learn my battle mistakes so until then my gym is closed.

well i supposed tht baviary needs to be removed and it's good that your going there i use to be part of the mariland 4th E4

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ronnydudek - May. 04, 2011

Black has Black city and White has White Forest. From what you've said, I'd get Black and trade someone to get Zekrom.This set is a mix between a sweeper and a support With base 125 Special Attack, it can certainly packs a punch. Its huge HP,but extremely poor speed make Thunder Wave and Recover a must, in my opinion.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yuya Tomoyuki - May. 04, 2011

srry if wrong thread but anyone have a scizor or scyther for trade

(May. 04, 2011  1:36 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: srry if wrong thread but anyone have a scizor or scyther for trade

Scyther, yes I do. Wait till I get home and have wi-fi, then I'll trade you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DPTButton - May. 04, 2011

What are good moves for Volcorona to learn?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - May. 04, 2011

Optimum Moveset:
Volcarona
Move 1: CHECK
Move 2: SMOGON
Move 3: SERIOUSLY
Move 4: PEOPLE
(@Google "VOLCARONA ANALYSIS SMOGON")

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - May. 04, 2011

does anyone have a braviary there willin to trade, i will trade for any pokemon (with in reason)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DPTButton - May. 04, 2011

Anyone want to trade for a Zoroak Male? Level 60 and up?
PM With Details

(May. 04, 2011  6:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Optimum Moveset:
Volcarona
Move 1: CHECK
Move 2: SMOGON
Move 3: SERIOUSLY
Move 4: PEOPLE
(@Google "VOLCARONA ANALYSIS SMOGON")

That's what I did, and look how well mine turned out Cool It sweeped so many teams on here.

(May. 04, 2011  8:03 AM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  1:30 AM)omegazero Wrote:

well i supposed tht baviary needs to be removed and it's good that your going there i use to be part of the mariland 4th E4

thats what im thinking i already have electivire with fire bunch for bugs and grass anyway but maybe instead of braivary my magmorter its sp attack is over 300 so i thinks its a good choice(it also survived a full on surf)
here is his move set so far
flamethrower
thunderbolt
phycic
taunt
and im thinking of a darumaka on my team i have aq zen mode 1 which one souldi choose a sheerforce our zen mode?