World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MeteoL-Blader - Apr. 24, 2011

can someone please explain IV's really simply. I get that it's a number from 0-31 and that at lvl 100, 31 IV's in a stat will give it a 31 boost, but I don't really get IV breeding. I know that the power items will make the offspring inherit the stat that the item increases during EV training, but every site I go to says to use a pokemon with perfect IV's in the stat you want to breed, but how do I get that pokemon if I didn't IV breed, I mean if I go out in the wild, it's unlikely for me to get such a pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 24, 2011

how come i cnt give my lvl 77-100 pokemon those drugs like carbos and zinc
(Apr. 24, 2011  1:36 PM)Marshmallow? Wrote: Visit others houses and water their berries, this should get you a lot of Dream Points.
how do u visit other houses

either they have 510 EV's or you already gave them 10 of each vitamin.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  4:07 PM)MeteoL-Blader Wrote: either they have 510 EV's or you already gave them 10 of each vitamin.

Or they just have over 100 EV's in the stat MEECH is trying to raise. And for your previous question: http://serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

That should help with getting perfect IV's.

That's also true. I've read that before, but I didn't want to again. Now I get it for once because I forced myself to read it again. Thanks.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 24, 2011

ok so they have over 500 in the stats m trying to make higher is that y?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 24, 2011

Just read my posts, and type in EV training smogon on Google. You'll get a full explanation of what it is.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 25, 2011

I just found out that my japaness ditto had 31 iv's in attack! I was so happy when I found out that. I'm willing to trade it for a ditto with 31 iv's for sp.att.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 25, 2011

Meh, I've got ditto's with 31 IV's for each particular stat. Depending which I want to breed for. However, I only have one 31SPA Ditto, and already one or two ATK dittos (including an outsanding ditto with 31 in multiple stats.) Honestly, I'd say keep the 31 atk one, as most pf the best breed-able sweepers are physical. Conkeldurr, excadrill, etc.

Anyway, currently training my catcher Smeargle. It knows Spore, False Swipe, Soak (for ghosts), and Aura Sphere, so it can be trained without having to switch to another pokemon to ko. I might change this to extremespeed, though, given it's+2 priority, stab, and physical nature. That's 120bp at +2. Though, I might use quick attack (60bp after technician, 90 after stab) for the PP. Or, if there's a 60bp normal move, that'd come to 135bp. So, covet? And then there's multi hit moves... Anyway, off to figure it out. If I had roamers left to catch, i'd teach it mean look, but I don't, so eh.

Also, 31 in multiple stats, and max attack. Impish, iirc, and (-spa, +def) and technician (makes false swipe 60bp, 90 after stab). YAY!

EDIT: Hmmm, so, looking at it. Covet comes to 135BP with 40PP, and steals items. Double Hit comes to average 140 (rounding down at every step), thanks to it's 90% accuracy. HOWEVER, it only has 10PP. So, I'm thinking Covet.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 25, 2011

anyone have a zoaroark no cheat plz for trade?

I do, thanks to my crown raikou. PM me offers, I guess?
Or, I can breed you a zorua, if you want, with at least one 31 iv in just about any stat (thanks to mah dittos), which I'd consider a lesser offer for (only because zoroark has the event text, so there's a little attachment there, syeah). I.can't guarantee the nature but I think I can at least try for neutral nature. It evolves at a pretty low level, too. I'd much rather do that than trade my zoroark. Oh, and I can try and give it pokerus (legit, all the way from my ruby cartridge).
Syeah :p

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 25, 2011

so do i , got of GTS but ill breed first i dont really care what u give

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: I do, thanks to my crown raikou. PM me offers, I guess?
Or, I can breed you a zorua, if you want, with at least one 31 iv in just about any stat (thanks to mah dittos), which I'd consider a lesser offer for (only because zoroark has the event text, so there's a little attachment there, syeah). I.can't guarantee the nature but I think I can at least try for neutral nature. It evolves at a pretty low level, too. I'd much rather do that than trade my zoroark. Oh, and I can try and give it pokerus (legit, all the way from my ruby cartridge).
Syeah :p

yeah srry
i can't now because i was using my friend's wifi and i left his house. so um can you try to breed me one with neutral nature? ill contact you when i get to a good honest working wifi

Fair enough. Do PM me with whatever you'll offer, though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Apr. 25, 2011

I still haven't gotten these games. I really need them, I just haven't gotten the money yet. Perhaps I could get them through P2S... I'm thinking of getting Pokemon Black. I don't get why people are going so crazy over White Version. Zekrom doesn't look that awesome. Personally, I think Reshiram looks better.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  7:43 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I still haven't gotten these games. I really need them, I just haven't gotten the money yet. Perhaps I could get them through P2S... I'm thinking of getting Pokemon Black. I don't get why people are going so crazy over White Version. Zekrom doesn't look that awesome. Personally, I think Reshiram looks better.

Peopleprefer White because of white forest where you can atch all the old pokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  7:43 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I still haven't gotten these games. I really need them, I just haven't gotten the money yet. Perhaps I could get them through P2S... I'm thinking of getting Pokemon Black. I don't get why people are going so crazy over White Version. Zekrom doesn't look that awesome. Personally, I think Reshiram looks better.

zekroms cool but reshiram is smexy but any way i still need a life orb and th!nk sorry i thought i put sp infront the attack in my post i meant to ev in sp attack and speed which are done and he is lv 46

(Apr. 25, 2011  7:50 PM)Kaioken Wrote:

Peopleprefer White because of white forest where you can atch all the old pokemon
Well if you can catch old Pokemon in White Forest, what can you get in Black City? Are there any people in there that offer cool Pokemon? (Like in Pokemon Crystal where there is a house with a trainer that gives you a Shuckle.)

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:00 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Well if you can catch old Pokemon in White Forest, what can you get in Black City? Are there any people in there that offer cool Pokemon? (Like in Pokemon Crystal where there is a house with a trainer that gives you a Shuckle.)
you get trainers and items

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:01 PM)omegazero Wrote:

So I should get Pokemon White Version and trade for Reshiram online?

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  8:01 PM)omegazero Wrote:

So I should get Pokemon White Version and trade for Reshiram online?
i would say it depends on what u want to do but to get all thses pokemon to appear in white forest u have 2 visit some1s game whos battled the fully eveolved form of that 1 like i want to get a elekid i told myfreind to get pkmn blak so he could battle 1 and i good get 1. just get whichever 1 u want and on more thing reshirams cry is scary

are these could moves for my heydreigon tri attack,draco meteor,fire blast,crunch
and are these good moves for my dragonite thunder punch,ice punch, roost.aeirel ace
any suggestions

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 25, 2011

Can somebody hatch me a happiny I dont care about the eggmoves and I caan trade a level 1 tepig for it.

in white you also battle iris for a gym bage and theirs a dialoge change

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 25, 2011

ive just traded my lvl 20 glaceon (ive got like 4) for a lvl 1 regigigas is that a good trade?

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:35 PM)Kaioken Wrote: Can somebody hatch me a happiny I dont care about the eggmoves and I caan trade a level 1 tepig for it.
can i give u a lvl 5 one i got in the white forest but if u dont ill hatch 1 and do u have anthing other then a tepig

(Apr. 25, 2011  8:55 PM)dman12 Wrote: ive just traded my lvl 20 glaceon (ive got like 4) for a lvl 1 regigigas is that a good trade?
i would say yes since u have like 4 glaceons or evves and reggigigas isnt breedable