World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - kingsnackboy - Apr. 22, 2011

hey does anyone have an electivire? i would like to trade!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  3:33 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That was when my Chandelure and Volcarona didn't have items, and all of your pokemon did. We'll see soon enough.
When the time comes......
You shall be ready....
To take me on......

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 22, 2011

As a reward you got that item you needed I need to train pokemon now plus trying to beat that darmanitan and chandelure when you have type disadvantage is almost impossible
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh yeah, I completely destroyed MaStErDrAcIeL in our rematch battles twice 3-0. He got lucky the first time he battled me with that encore shuckle. I proved to him that that battle was a fluke by using only my Darmanitan and Chandelure for each battle and swept his team.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - LegendX - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  2:52 PM)Marshmallow? Wrote: Im still clueless, how do i get my DW eeveelution? I WANT MY JOLTEON.

Didn't you know? The promotion is starting in a few months or weeks, not really sure but not any time soon. And really, a Jolteon?...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  8:01 PM)GamerBoy Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:52 PM)Marshmallow? Wrote: Im still clueless, how do i get my DW eeveelution? I WANT MY JOLTEON.

Didn't you know? The promotion is starting in a few months or weeks, not really sure but not any time soon. And really, a Jolteon?...

Yeah jolteon cause i clicked yes by accident.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 23, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  3:06 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:24 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:20 PM)scipio Wrote: How do you get a trainer card in your signature.

get the full url and add it to your sig and sasagawa you might not be adding the whole sig and i decided to not have a alakazam so i was thinking a nidoking ev in attack and speed

Nah, run it as a special attacker. Check serebii for the ev's, but use a dream world (sheer force) nidoking, with flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt, and earth power. As they're all boosted by sheer force, you don't take life orb recoil.
It's physical movepool doesn't really have enough sheer-force moves for a whole set.
what do yah think im a idiot i was going to do that after reading about nedoking all i need is a life ord earth power and being lv100 i got every thing else also its modest nature just saying incase thats a bad nature and iots dw like i said im not a idiot.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 23, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  1:16 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:06 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:24 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:20 PM)scipio Wrote: How do you get a trainer card in your signature.

get the full url and add it to your sig and sasagawa you might not be adding the whole sig and i decided to not have a alakazam so i was thinking a nidoking ev in attack and speed

Nah, run it as a special attacker. Check serebii for the ev's, but use a dream world (sheer force) nidoking, with flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt, and earth power. As they're all boosted by sheer force, you don't take life orb recoil.
It's physical movepool doesn't really have enough sheer-force moves for a whole set.
what do yah think im a idiot i was going to do that after reading about nedoking all i need is a life ord earth power and being lv100 i got every thing else also its modest nature just saying incase thats a bad nature and iots dw like i said im not a idiot.

Um, you said you were going to EV it in Attack. This would imply the ATK stat, further implying your intent to use a Physical Nidoking variant. I was only trying to help. I don't think you're an idiot, however I certainly don't think you are the most experienced battler here. People make mistakes, and as far as I can tell, that certainly looked like one. Modest is -atk +spa iirc, so that's fine, though timid is preffered, iirc.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MeteoL-Blader - Apr. 23, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  4:01 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: hey does anyone have an electivire? i would like to trade!!

I have one on my diamond, I could send it to my black and trade with you. What will you give me for it?
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:04 PM)Marshmallow? Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:01 PM)GamerBoy Wrote:

Yeah jolteon cause i clicked yes by accident.

Personally, I'd go for Umbreon, but I can't seem to beat the minigame... Stupid computer.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 23, 2011

Umbreon? Iirc, Vaporeon and Espeon were the best options, Espeon for bouncing back rocks and status, vaporeon for being able to rest and wake up straight away in rain.

Umbreon doesn't really have much use for inner focus, synchronise is probably better, plus, the dominance of fighting types and the power creep this gen means it's bulk isn't much use any more.

On another note, been playing with a shuckle running both power split and power trick. If someome used it competitively they'd want to run sand tomb or wrap to prevent escape, but power split first, crippling the opponents offensive stats and boosting yours. Then, power trick. This gives you crazy attack, and, as the opponent is still crippled, and your defence now equals their attack, you don't take too much damage (if they're stuck attacking your sp. Def, it really sucks to be them). So, hit them with whatever. Works better in trick.room, and sandstorm makes those special attackers even more laughable, as your sp. def apparently nears 900 or something.
It's not that useful, but it's cool watching Shuckle going postal on whatever it cripples. I run leftovers, chestorest could work if you're just using it ingame, I guess, but I'd go for a second attack in that case, or u-turn or something. Defense Curl (emerald tutor) and rollout could work, but it's a slow enough setup as it is. I fugly like gyro ball due to poor coverage. Maybe stone edge/rock slide and earthquake. But yesh, it's not goimg to take the world by storm, (hell, a toxic trapper with power split is probably better), but it's a nifty little set for a pokemon that's too cool to not get more love.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - Apr. 23, 2011

What do I do in my Pokemon White now since I defeated all the trainers, like right now I've been EV training my team, but don't now what to do in the game anymore.....

(Apr. 23, 2011  4:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: Umbreon? Iirc, Vaporeon and Espeon were the best options, Espeon for bouncing back rocks and status, vaporeon for being able to rest and wake up straight away in rain.

Umbreon doesn't really have much use for inner focus, synchronise is probably better, plus, the dominance of fighting types and the power creep this gen means it's bulk isn't much use any more.

On another note, been playing with a shuckle running both power split and power trick. If someome used it competitively they'd want to run sand tomb or wrap to prevent escape, but power split first, crippling the opponents offensive stats and boosting yours. Then, power trick. This gives you crazy attack, and, as the opponent is still crippled, and your defence now equals their attack, you don't take too much damage (if they're stuck attacking your sp. Def, it really sucks to be them). So, hit them with whatever. Works better in trick.room, and sandstorm makes those special attackers even more laughable, as your sp. def apparently nears 900 or something.
It's not that useful, but it's cool watching Shuckle going postal on whatever it cripples. I run leftovers, chestorest could work if you're just using it ingame, I guess, but I'd go for a second attack in that case, or u-turn or something. Defense Curl (emerald tutor) and rollout could work, but it's a slow enough setup as it is. I fugly like gyro ball due to poor coverage. Maybe stone edge/rock slide and earthquake. But yesh, it's not goimg to take the world by storm, (hell, a toxic trapper with power split is probably better), but it's a nifty little set for a pokemon that's too cool to not get more love.

Just like Umbreon, but I may change my mind. I definetily don't need another water type on my team, so it'll probably be espeon if I'm going for something good.
I like using the FEAR just to piss people off, but I don't think I would have ever thought about using a shuckle like how you described, I mean my most planned out pokemon is the FEAR. And for those of you who somehow never heard of the FEAR, it is:
F- Focus sash
E- endeavor
A- attack (quick attack)
R- rattata (lvl 1) you use six lvl 1 rattata all holding the focus sash and knowing endeavor and quick attack. you use endeavor first then quick attack to kill the first pkmn. then you repeat with the next rattata...
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:48 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: What do I do in my Pokemon White now since I defeated all the trainers, like right now I've been EV training my team, but don't now what to do in the game anymore.....

I'd say IV bread, EV train, play on the Dream World, catch all Unova PKMN, catch all PKMN from other regions, battle using wi-fi, etc...
Pokemon never ends.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 23, 2011

Then I send out my Chandelure, and destroy the whole fear team with fire blast and energy ball. Hence why Ghosts are so useful as a wall, because of all the immunities and the common levitate ability. Another reason why Dusknoir is awesome. Eee

(Apr. 23, 2011  6:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Then I send out my Chandelure, and destroy the whole fear team with fire blast and energy ball. Hence why Ghosts are so useful as a wall, because of all the immunities and the common levitate ability. Another reason why Dusknoir is awesome. Eee

fear's definitely not very reliable, but it is fun to tell someone that you could beat them with six lvl 1 rattata and then actually do it. I love Ghosts, but I rarely ever use them. I usually stick with psychic, fire, or dragon. Why I love Victini, it has two of my favorite types.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - trumpetblade - Apr. 23, 2011

don't know if anyone is interested, but I'm breeding Timburr with Drain Punch. PM me if you want one Smile

RE: Pokemon Black/White - yea right - Apr. 23, 2011

Aye can i have a female DW dratini my fc is3052 7053 1407

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Futomos - Apr. 24, 2011

Anybody have an ENGLISH Zoroark? If so, I want to trade.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MeteoL-Blader - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  12:14 AM)Futomos Wrote: Anybody have an ENGLISH Zoroark? If so, I want to trade.

I have two, what's your offer.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Futomos - Apr. 24, 2011

Well, what do you want?

idk, make a decent offer and I'll accept or decline. If I think of something I want, I'll let you know. (i do want a zekrom, but don't give me one if you don't want to).

posted reply twice, just ignore this.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 24, 2011

My timburr is now a monstaaa!!
Next pokemon for IV breed : Rufflet.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 24, 2011

2 new pokemon games anounced names none for wii and 3ds info from serebii

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 24, 2011

does any1 know a quick way to earn dream points in black and white

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 24, 2011

Visit others houses and water their berries, this should get you a lot of Dream Points.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  1:15 AM)omegazero Wrote: 2 new pokemon games anounced names none for wii and 3ds info from serebii

It was only one, you were seeing black and white written in the picture. Serebii said that they were developing Wii and 3DS Pokemon games, there is a possibility that it is a Wii or 3DS game.