World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  2:11 AM)omegazero Wrote: got my third berry plant row yess and got a ponyta.

LOL I got that some time ago. XD And for me, ponyta's are practically everywhere. I just play the minigame to get more Dream points. And does anyone have a female timid DW vulpix? I really, really need one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - StormPegy - Apr. 21, 2011

Can you get any of the older pokemon before you beat the pokemon leuge in black???

No, no you can't. Unless it's the event beasts to get Zoroark via Relocator (which you have to know how to get too), or Celebi for Zorua via Relocator, then no.

Oh ok
thanks
its becuse i cant bea the eilte 4 and i was hoping to trade on of my lvl 100's over

If you can't beat the E4 you have no chance against Ghetsis, just putting that out there now.
DEAR GOD, I JUST TRADED FOR A LV. 42 LATIOS WITH MY LV. 7 SCIZOR Grin GTS negotiations is so freaking awesome.

(Apr. 21, 2011  2:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: If you can't beat the E4 you have no chance against Ghetsis, just putting that out there now.
DEAR GOD, I JUST TRADED FOR A LV. 42 LATIOS WITH MY LV. 7 SCIZOR Grin GTS negotiations is so freaking awesome.

Oh ok thanks i guess im going to have to train more
WOW thats a good trade

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 21, 2011

Haha. My E4 Team. I beat E4, N and Ghetsis with this.

Vanilluxe - 47
Darmanitan - 46
Samurott- 46
Gothitelle - 47
Archeops - 48
Excadrill- 49

Laaaawwwwl.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 21, 2011

can u acctually find legendarys in dream world cuz on youtube i saw poeople finding arceuses etc in dreamworld is it a hack?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 21, 2011

Arceus was a japanese Distribution. They had a vote for what people wanted released next. And they chose a stupidly overpowered uber pokemon with no Dream World ability, like a bunch of 12 year olds. Instead of something unreleased, like, say, Impostor Ditto, the ultimate revenge killer with a choice scarf, or Shadow Tag Litwick, which is pretty damn impressive, or any number of amazing unreleased DW pokemon.
They chose the overpowered, previously released, no Dream World Ability Arceus.
Maybe there was nothing else good available, but hey, Meleotta, Genesect, Keldeo? But nope, Over Powered Uber God Mon, which will have probably been released again later anyway. Angry

And, you know what? I bet if they do a similar vote over here, we'll get the same thing.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 21, 2011

I Just had the greatest luck! This person give me real shines like shiny zangose!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Arceus was a japanese Distribution. They had a vote for what people wanted released next. And they chose a stupidly overpowered uber pokemon with no Dream World ability, like a bunch of 12 year olds. Instead of something unreleased, like, say, Impostor Ditto, the ultimate revenge killer with a choice scarf, or Shadow Tag Litwick, which is pretty damn impressive, or any number of amazing unreleased DW pokemon.
They chose the overpowered, previously released, no Dream World Ability Arceus.
Maybe there was nothing else good available, but hey, Meleotta, Genesect, Keldeo? But nope, Over Powered Uber God Mon, which will have probably been released again later anyway. Angry

And, you know what? I bet if they do a similar vote over here, we'll get the same thing.

Your right kids these days want legends and when they can't compete they blame the Pokemon company it's ridiculous right?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 21, 2011

You are a Kid that is in "these" Days.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 21, 2011

Yeah I know all my friends want legends and they use reshi and zek 24/7

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 21, 2011

Im still clueless, how do i get my DW eeveelution? I WANT MY JOLTEON.

I traded the Lv. 42 Latios for a Lv. 50 Cresselia, and it was a perfect one too! I also traded a Metang for a Milotic (I mean, just go and catch another one), and an Egg for an Egg. Yeah, I know, right?

I stayed up till 1 o'clock last night training my haxorus.
Its Lv.59 W/ 212 Atk, 129 Def, 78 SpAtk, 98 SpDef, 179 Spd, and 193 Hp. Can someone tell me if it is trained good?

What is the EV distribution? And what is its nature? Answer that and I can tell you.

I'm not sure. i was just battling a bunch of sawsbuck and tranquil.

So only Attack then? No Basculin, etc.? And the nature? Plus, when I put it in, it said your attack stat was too low for your level. Can you PM me the full details? I can tell you then, and read it straight from your game please.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 21, 2011

does any1 know a good way to lvl up to get 2 lvl 100 without just fighting the Pkmn league and wen i was viwewing my profile on the pkmn website it said i had 510 dream points any1 know what that means

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 22, 2011

Oh yeah, I completely destroyed MaStErDrAcIeL in our rematch battles twice 3-0. He got lucky the first time he battled me with that encore shuckle. I proved to him that that battle was a fluke by using only my Darmanitan and Chandelure for each battle and swept his team.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  12:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh yeah, I completely destroyed MaStErDrAcIeL in our rematch battles twice 3-0. He got lucky the first time he battled me with that encore shuckle. I proved to him that that battle was a fluke by using only my Darmanitan and Chandelure for each battle and swept his team.
Still need to beat me....

That was when my Chandelure and Volcarona didn't have items, and all of your pokemon did. We'll see soon enough.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 22, 2011

It seems my shuckle has done MaStErDrAcIeL good. *Sob* i miss him...

(Apr. 22, 2011  3:42 AM)Marshmallow? Wrote: It seems my shuckle has done MaStErDrAcIeL good. *Sob* i miss him...

Once. I crushed him after that.