World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 20, 2011

Can someone trade me a fire stone PLEASE!!!!?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 20, 2011

okay what will you trade ME!! either money or something else

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Apr. 20, 2011

Since when is there a frontier on here?Is it part of Zack's league or yours Nile?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  9:24 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:20 PM)scipio Wrote: How do you get a trainer card in your signature.

get the full url and add it to your sig and sasagawa you might not be adding the whole sig and i decided to not have a alakazam so i was thinking a nidoking ev in attack and speed

Nah, run it as a special attacker. Check serebii for the ev's, but use a dream world (sheer force) nidoking, with flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt, and earth power. As they're all boosted by sheer force, you don't take life orb recoil.
It's physical movepool doesn't really have enough sheer-force moves for a whole set.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 20, 2011

Finally when I can go to the DW for the seconed time it's not loading! How long will it take!

it's sort of mine but xachs one is needed for that too as people who challenge the FBs must have all badges and have a good knowledge against the E4

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Apr. 20, 2011

Your Requests Are Done
POKEMON Request Form:
Info Nedded:

(Pokemon Name:
(Nickname if wanted:
(Pokemon Gender:
(Pokemon Ability:
(Pokemon Lv.:
(POkemon Lv.Met:
(Pokemon Nature:
(Pokemon Moves:And PP
(Move 1: (PP:
(Move 2: (PP:
(MOve 3: (PP:
(MOve 4: (PP:
(If it has Difrent Forms What Form:
(Region: [(America,Japan, Etc.)]example
(Pokemon Native To: [Unova(White)]Example

[Item:
[OT:
[OT Gender:
[ID:
[PokeBall Caught:
[Where met:
[Shiny ( ) Non Shiny ( )
[For Wich GameUnhappyD/P/PL)(HG/SS)(B/W)
[Ribbons if any:

{Trade or Action Replay code:

Thats All Thats Needed To Make A legit Pokemon.

*If dont Want Your OT Put A (*)
*If Dont Want Your ID Put A (*)
*if (*) is used For OT Or ID The Will be changed For

OTUnhappy*)= Comet
IDUnhappy*)= 04576

not alot of people want this type of....action replay it almosts looks like that your'e making pokemon
and also people can use it in the league that is unfair make a new thread about it

The dw still doesn't work for me Unhappy

neil Did What You Said And Made A New Thread About The Pokemon Requests Thank You For Your Opinion.

okay that's a start
i know some people who want pokemon okay i'll talk to you through pm

Does Any one want To battle Me Thursday?

For some odd reason if i don't win the first battle I win the second battle all of the time.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 20, 2011

Once I'm done with this volcarona, I'll have my team ready. That said, I'm nowhere near as good as last gen as.I haven't memorised what kills what, what doesn't kill what, and what the common sets are. Uncertain
Still, once I'm done (including ev'ing and probably levelling it to 100, for fiery dance, I might actually battle a few people, to see how I go, analyse my team, (eg, woah hey stunfisk weak whaaaaat), and generally be a sore loser.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  11:30 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: For some odd reason if i don't win the first battle I win the second battle all of the time.
like today i beat u the 1st time and u won the 2nd time

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 20, 2011

There's a lot of spam in this topic.

Not specific people in particular, but lately I haven't been reading this topic because of it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 20, 2011

just cought a lvl 36 yanma with speed boost will anybody trade?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Apr. 20, 2011

Guys, don't put your team and fc in your sig.

Victini Movie Event Giveaway !! Theres Only 3 Of the so Act Quick ( Not Actual Event Replica)
The 3 ,5 ,9 People Who PM Will Get It

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dyingwilltsuna - Apr. 20, 2011

Pokemon black and white is a great game because but has a down side to me I dont like how the player looks, but as some people say looks dont matter.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  11:19 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: Guys, don't put your team and fc in your sig.

Why not? What is in our sigs is up to us.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  11:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:19 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: Guys, don't put your team and fc in your sig.

Why not? What is in our sigs are up to us.

Im with Ga, PM me and tell me why people shouldnt put their FC and team in their sigs.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  12:45 AM)Sasagawa Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

Why not? What is in our sigs are up to us.

Im with Ga, PM me and tell me why people shouldnt put their FC and team in their sigs.

Errr, so what did he say? And I'm working towards a Choice Scarf and 3 Life Orbs (No longer 4 thanks to that Modest LO Reuniclus I got on GTS negotiations) in the Battle Subway, I wish there was a quicker way to get BP. It was faster even in DP. And since I managed to find a glitch in my Firered that allows me to breed/catch a Perfect IV poke (takes forever to do it right though, about a day for 3 of a species), and leveled them up some and used EV reducing berries (battles and daycare), I now have perfect IV T-tars, Milotics (from my Ruby), and Metagrosses (also from my Ruby)! I will work to get other available, and I still need to level them up, but as of right now, only the T-tars will be ready, and they'll be done by Friday at best. PM me if you want one! These are perfect IV, 0 EV pokemon (Best for breeding, since I didn't take natures into account), by the way.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 21, 2011

No post why not here I want to hear his reason.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 21, 2011

got my third berry plant row yess and got a ponyta.