World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 19, 2011

Did you put all the info in? And th!nk, my Volcarona is perfect, the only thing is that it is HP Electric. Still has its uses I guess, but I wanted Rock Crying I responded to nightvirgo's PM too late when he asked to battle, he was already offline by then. I was eating dinner, what do you expect? And I got some good trades with this one trainer named "Willow". They gave me a Modest Hydreigon, Life Orb Modest Reuniclus, and random Rapidash. They were all EV trained too! Eee

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - Apr. 19, 2011

Can anyone recommend a good 5th gen Pokemon for my Sand Stream team, EVs and everything? Im gonna tranfer it to Black (When I get it) and I wanna get with the times. And Im up for a 4th gen battle, just PM and I'll PM back when I'm ready.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Apr. 19, 2011

Does Anybody Wanna Trade ?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 19, 2011

wanna trade what? i can give u a zoroark

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 19, 2011

My challenging team:
[EDIT]:Ferrothorn:Iron Barbs+Rocky helmet.
WhimsicottTongue_outrankster+Taunt/Substitute
[EDIT:]FloslassConfusedECRET
NinjaskConfusedpeed boost+Swords dance+Protect+Baton pass
FlareonConfusedECRET
HaxorusConfusedECRET

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:32 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Can anyone recommend a good 5th gen Pokemon for my Sand Stream team, EVs and everything? Im gonna tranfer it to Black (When I get it) and I wanna get with the times. And Im up for a 4th gen battle, just PM and I'll PM back when I'm ready.

Google "smogon excadrill analysis". It is the reason for gen v sand. Also landorus (again check smogon).

Meech, I wouldn't trade with him, he uses Action Replay.

Also, still got that l1 dw (hustle) nidoran f with 31 spe and spa ev's. It'll breed a good nidoking. It also has the pokerus. Looking for an interesting, pref. DW poke, though anything interesting, really.

So, getting closer to volcarona... Tomorrow, maybe, or next week. Hard to tell, really. I've never bred for hidden power before, and it's mostly luck... But I'll be so glad when I'm done.

Got an amazing magnezone off gts (again, seems too good to be true). Hp fire 70, etc etc. It fits my team perfectly, according to smogon, anyway. Honestly, I'd rather run another wallbreaker/sweeper/tank or revenge killer, I think, something less common. I just hate zone, eh is hit 4x by earthquake and doesnt afraid of a few specific pokemon, but yeah, 4x is crazy given eq's usage, and while balloon may help, yeah, leftovers plz.

Thanks to zone, my streak on the easy single train was ruined... BY A CARPING STUNFISK. All because I chose a 4x ground weak poke over conkeldurr or something. Angry a Stunfisk. it troll'd meh.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 19, 2011

How do you get a trainer card in your signature.

How is it That you Transfer Pokemons To get zorua?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  9:20 PM)scipio Wrote: How do you get a trainer card in your signature.

get the full url and add it to your sig and sasagawa you might not be adding the whole sig and i decided to not have a alakazam so i was thinking a nidoking ev in attack and speed

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  9:21 PM)Mr. Armani Wrote: How is it That you Transfer Pokemons To get zorua?
you transfer them using 2 DSes and you transfer the mystery gift celebi and go to the gamefreak HQ in Castelia City and at the counter there is a girl and a guy and you talk to the girl and the boy turns into zorua. Then it talks to you and you put it in the pokeball.

[img][Image: 1z1v3et.jpg][/img] My new Victiny

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 19, 2011

what is the location? I want to see if you made it look real.

What yu mean locatin[img][Image: 2m34gli.jpg][/img]
This Still A beta code

(Apr. 19, 2011  10:52 PM)Mr. Armani Wrote: What yu mean locatin

When you check it's summary it shows where/how it was found.

Is The Pokemon Well Done Comment?

(Apr. 19, 2011  11:00 PM)Mr. Armani Wrote: Is The Pokemon Well Done Comment?

Yeah. It looks real.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 19, 2011

you sould make it a amdamant nature our something.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 19, 2011

Plus, don't forget that V-create should have the 'C' capitalized. But it looks very very real.

When I get a picture of the real one then it will be perfect !!1
Guys I take Request To Them If you Want One Just Post it Here or Pm With The Info Nedded
What i need to know:
Pokemon name
Pokemon gender
Ot
Id
Pokemon Ability
Pokeball Caught
Item if wanted
Moves
Shiny or non shiny
Lv.
Lv.Met
For What Game
Where Met

Also If You Want the Code or Trade

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 19, 2011

make it gave from distribution that will make it real
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:31 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: My challenging team:
[EDIT]:Ferrothorn:Iron Barbs+Rocky helmet.
WhimsicottTongue_outrankster+Taunt/Substitute
[EDIT:]FloslassConfusedECRET
NinjaskConfusedpeed boost+Swords dance+Protect+Baton pass
FlareonConfusedECRET
HaxorusConfusedECRET
My team challenging
i don't want to tell though?
anyway im going to start up the frontier and need more members that are strong stronger than E4 okay signups via PM

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 20, 2011

If all the league threads were closed, why would a frontier stay open? I still want to battle people w/ my fire team. I'm free now.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  12:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: If all the league threads were closed, why would a frontier stay open? I still want to battle people w/ my fire team. I'm free now.
wanna battle Ga
and we are doing the frontier on the same thread but either related so champions go there same as E4

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  12:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: If all the league threads were closed, why would a frontier stay open? I still want to battle people w/ my fire team. I'm free now.

its only closed for a bit and nile since you want you can be the leader of the frointer since i prob cant since i run the league.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Apr. 20, 2011

Hey omega can gym leaders also be frontier leaders?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  1:00 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey omega can gym leaders also be frontier leaders?

do you see palmer as a gym leader, no okay then gyms no spot as fronteir so ill run the league and niles run the frointer setteled niles pm kai-v to see if you can start a new thread our you can do it on mine ill update the op with the frointer brains.