World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:16 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:13 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:40 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Nile Wrote: we aren't having that gym thing until everyones ready an if we are can i be battle sub bs im really good and alot of people know it

thats what im trying to do get ready and i dont understand what you mean what are "battle sub bs"and sasagawa([][][][][]) left the league...but we have a new elite 4 darkangel!
yeah he did and by the way when is the league starting up again
battle you
k ill be waitin!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 19, 2011

yeah okay i'll do a battle frontier that you can only challenge after you beat the E4
but not alot of people will beat the E4 because that pickachu will take most of them 50% with Ga if i can beat them both but not really but sort of what will be the level of skill?
ready?

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:18 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:13 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:40 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Nile Wrote: we aren't having that gym thing until everyones ready an if we are can i be battle sub bs im really good and alot of people know it

thats what im trying to do get ready and i dont understand what you mean what are "battle sub bs"and sasagawa([][][][][]) left the league...but we have a new elite 4 darkangel!
yeah he did and by the way when is the league starting up again
it will dont worry no date but kai-v said it will start and i thought of something it came to me from niles post up above how about a battle frounter our a subway on the thread i kinda like it.
I like the battle frontier idea. Maybe pick the top leaders maybe 4-5 and that you can only challenge them after you beat them in the league

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 19, 2011

found a dw surskit sould i take it our look for another poke?

night do you have mine go to the second spoiler to get it i think you got the wrong one
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:24 AM)omegazero Wrote: found a dw surskit sould i take it our look for another poke?
they are okay?

i just fount stantler how about him?

yes that is good all you need is to use it aginst grass types and it is efffective

and doduo im confused someone sould call the dw people and tell them we should bring multiple poke at a time you just need a extra berry for each.
found farfetch

only one can come at a time
battling with nightvigo
he left

i know only 1 can come im just saying.i need more dream points i need to go somewhere else besides plesant forest.

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:36 AM)Nile Wrote: only one can come at a time
battling with nightvigo
he left
The reason i left is cause i didnt see u

just stay there and i will contact you

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 19, 2011

How do you use a card generator? where can you find one?

pokemonstadium.com card generater

http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/trainercard/
choose farfecth to bring back.

good choice..... well okay...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 19, 2011

Got a timid vulcarona, but it's hp is bug (so useful) and it's iv's look pretty average (best stat is attack, which is only "fantastic". Gonna try and breed a strong HP rock and good Iv's, I guess. Unless I get lucky, I think I'mma be here a while. It fits perfectly into my current team.

Though, my current team is based around an sb torchic I got off the gts. It's got excellent iv's and hp ice, so I suspect it's hacked, but everything looks legit (arrived l10, evolved and kept dw ability, male, everything checks out). I'm considering getting sendpkm and importing it to my computer and using whatever program to check it out, but apparently turns not much extra you can do, even with that.
It was named "Blaze" though. Funnily enough, that's what I named my blaziken in ruby. I guess it's a common name, but yeah, it's not japanese. So, not sure if hacked, it probably is, but I'm only using it in game right now, and ev trained it and everything.
Also, the OT is in japanese, and I recall it being a common japanese name (I can read a little katakana)

Anyway, off for my volcarona breeding project.

Edit: also have a dw snivy (now serperior), which hasn't been released, with hp fire and excellent IV's, from another person. Meh. It's fun in game, especially on early routes when opponents use growl and leer etc, and it boosts you instead. As much as it's be perfect on my team, where I want a grass type for various reasons, yeah. Pretty fun, though, contrary.

Btw, still got the 31 spa/spe quirky pokerus nidoran f, if anyone's interested/has something interesting to offer. That ones definitely legit, as I bred it myself, go back a page or two for deets. I'd settle for a male scraggy with the egg moves for the smogon set (icr what they are, but yeah), too. Any nature/iv's, it's just for the moves.

Also, speaking of CH'DING, anyone else read the smogon gen iv analysis? I lol'd. Kakunas is awesome too.

Further talking to myself, I always find myself going back to a similar team, with one or two changes. Uncertain Like, the team I was just working on, basically, I've replaced half of it with my old team (mainly to replace blaziken, and give a couple of other pokemon good support). I can't help myself from making teams using really standard, really strong pokemon Uncertain Doesn't help that I've already got great IV/EV'd examples of them ready to go, either.
I wanted to use Haxorus for fun, because, slow as it is, I get the feeling people are forgetting it's base attack is 147, aand thanks to mold breaker, it only needs to run two attacks for coverage. I was thinking DD or Scarf.
Plus, apparently a lot of Hydreigon don't run +speed, so you get a chance to outspeed them. Sadly, other pokemon fit my team better. Uncertain

Oh, and I've had a little luck with Volcarona, a couple of them so far have turned up useful EV's for HP Rock, which is nice, though getting them onto one offspring with a timid nature and everything will be interesting Uncertain

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  2:09 AM)Nile Wrote: Fake tht is not able to use my friend in japan got me some real ones but not giving away you can't after it haveing V-create and searing shot and the reshi and the zek moves bolt and flare
seriously Mr.armani don't cheat.. it is not cool
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:21 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)Nile Wrote: unlucky went into the wild and found a metagross that has 5% chance and i used flamethrower with a lv.40 and critical and Burn half health and then it took out my team went there again and found a shiny metang but i pressed run i was Kicking the floor
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:51 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

I've been using it for the last couple of days, but I've only got rubbish pokemon so far (no, not Trubbish =_=)

i\v got a
shinx
eggsicute
nidoran
igglipuff
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

I've been using it for the last couple of days, but I've only got rubbish pokemon so far (no, not Trubbish =_=)

Got a Poochyena and Igglybuff so far.

The Dream World is pretty cool in terms of interaction, but it feels weird to be doing it on the computer.

it does feel weird, i thoght it would be done by the ds
hey how about this i got good pokemon marreep and even a Taillow my secret weapon

i checked marrep to got it a couple days ago and only 2 hours till another dream world visit.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:13 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: So far now I'm making a sandstorm base team. Right now I'm working on making a bulky T-tar. I was thinking to have these moves on it- earthquake, protect, toxic and crunch. First I use toxic. The oppenet loses some HP with the sandstorm as well if it's not a steel/rock/ground type. I use protect twice( 90% of the time it works twice for me.) to gain some HP beck from leftovers plus like I said before the oppenet's pokemon loses HP from toxic and sandstorm.

i know that in our first match you used protect like 4 times ion a row you just got the luck of protect.

this time pickachu protect will not be happy when a hyper beam kills your confargius

Umm, are you dump or what. Hyper beam is a normal type move...

(Apr. 19, 2011  9:24 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:09 AM)Nile Wrote: Fake tht is not able to use my friend in japan got me some real ones but not giving away you can't after it haveing V-create and searing shot and the reshi and the zek moves bolt and flare
seriously Mr.armani don't cheat.. it is not cool
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:21 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)Nile Wrote: unlucky went into the wild and found a metagross that has 5% chance and i used flamethrower with a lv.40 and critical and Burn half health and then it took out my team went there again and found a shiny metang but i pressed run i was Kicking the floor
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:51 PM)omegazero Wrote:

i\v got a
shinx
eggsicute
nidoran
igglipuff
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)♥ Wrote:

Got a Poochyena and Igglybuff so far.

The Dream World is pretty cool in terms of interaction, but it feels weird to be doing it on the computer.

it does feel weird, i thoght it would be done by the ds
hey how about this i got good pokemon marreep and even a Taillow my secret weapon

i checked marrep to got it a couple days ago and only 2 hours till another dream world visit.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:13 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: So far now I'm making a sandstorm base team. Right now I'm working on making a bulky T-tar. I was thinking to have these moves on it- earthquake, protect, toxic and crunch. First I use toxic. The oppenet loses some HP with the sandstorm as well if it's not a steel/rock/ground type. I use protect twice( 90% of the time it works twice for me.) to gain some HP beck from leftovers plus like I said before the oppenet's pokemon loses HP from toxic and sandstorm.

i know that in our first match you used protect like 4 times ion a row you just got the luck of protect.

this time pickachu protect will not be happy when a hyper beam kills your confargius

Umm, are you dump or what. Hyper beam is a normal type move...

nuh.. you'll see it's gonna be a surprise when scrappy works
and you are going to be blown away

(Apr. 19, 2011  10:03 AM)Nile Wrote: nuh.. you'll see it's gonna be a surprise when scrappy works
and you are going to be blown away

Hmm. I know what your going to do. Hehehe. Lucky I know how to beat you.
Whats better?
conkerdurr(adamant) Toxic orb
mach punch
drain punch
payback
bulk up

Or
conkedurr(adamant) @leftovers
mach punch
drain punch
payback
protect

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 19, 2011

i know the rarity of finding a shiny is very low does any1 know it in a percentage

(Apr. 19, 2011  11:05 AM)MEECH Wrote: i know the rarity of finding a shiny is very low does any1 know it in a percentage

well the fratcion is around 1 in around 8,000.

(Apr. 19, 2011  11:05 AM)MEECH Wrote: i know the rarity of finding a shiny is very low does any1 know it in a percentage
1 of 8191 battles if you breed it with a poke from a diff country then the chances are higher

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - Apr. 19, 2011

Man, EV training is ridiculous. But the results are ridiculously good and worth it. I cant be bothered anymore, but I have to because there's nothing to do in SS beside the Battle Frontier. Basically, I'm torn.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 19, 2011

whatis EV training ive read on serribi but i still get sonfused can some1 explain it 2 me

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:47 AM)omegazero Wrote: pokemonstadium.com card generater

http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/trainercard/
choose farfecth to bring back.

How does it work? when i put all my pkmn's names in and press make card, it gives me a blank card or Abomasnow.