World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  4:18 PM)Sasagawa Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:21 PM)♥ Wrote: last night i saw a shiny heatmor but then i got a critical hit on cut and killed it

rage

I know how you feel, i saw a Wild shiny axew. I used water pulse and confused it, it was in the red but it hurt itself in confusion and fainted. i was screaming at the top of my lungs every bad word i could think of.

Quick Balls are your friend. Eee I pretty much carry around quick balls, dusk balls, ultra balls and timer balls. Most of the time I need to restock on quick balls, then ultra balls. They are so very useful.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  3:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:28 PM)MEECH Wrote: yes okay and can u breed zekrom and reshiram cuz on GTS every1 wanted a lvl 9 or under zekrom and reshiram

I've seen that too. It's physically impossible unless you cheat to do that, what are they trying to do? They won't get anything out of it, and all of the spots for actual potential traders are taken up by these people who want Lv. 9 and under Zekrom, Reshiram, or Victini for the stupidest things like a Vulpix.

They are trying to clone their pokemon...
It won't let me go to the DW! It keep saying it ran out of energy. I went to the DW 2 days ago...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 19, 2011

unlucky went into the wild and found a metagross that has 5% chance and i used flamethrower with a lv.40 and critical and Burn half health and then it took out my team went there again and found a shiny metang but i pressed run i was Kicking the floor
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:51 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

I've been using it for the last couple of days, but I've only got rubbish pokemon so far (no, not Trubbish =_=)

i\v got a
shinx
eggsicute
nidoran
igglipuff
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, has anyone tried out the dream world on the Pokemon GL website?

I've been using it for the last couple of days, but I've only got rubbish pokemon so far (no, not Trubbish =_=)

Got a Poochyena and Igglybuff so far.

The Dream World is pretty cool in terms of interaction, but it feels weird to be doing it on the computer.

it does feel weird, i thoght it would be done by the ds
hey how about this i got good pokemon marreep and even a Taillow my secret weapon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ultimate - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  5:05 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: BTW: Have any of you guys ever thought the Gyrados was water and dragon type, Not water and flying?

I used to think it was like that water and dragon.

Also I saw an advert yesterday about Pokemon Black/White and One Direction was in it, that was a little weird.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 19, 2011

So far now I'm making a sandstorm base team. Right now I'm working on making a bulky T-tar. I was thinking to have these moves on it- earthquake, protect, toxic and crunch. First I use toxic. The oppenet loses some HP with the sandstorm as well if it's not a steel/rock/ground type. I use protect twice( 90% of the time it works twice for me.) to gain some HP beck from leftovers plus like I said before the oppenet's pokemon loses HP from toxic and sandstorm.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)Nile Wrote: unlucky went into the wild and found a metagross that has 5% chance and i used flamethrower with a lv.40 and critical and Burn half health and then it took out my team went there again and found a shiny metang but i pressed run i was Kicking the floor

i\v got a
shinx
eggsicute
nidoran
igglipuff

The Dream World is pretty cool in terms of interaction, but it feels weird to be doing it on the computer.

hey how about this i got good pokemon marreep and even a Taillow my secret weapon

i checked marrep to got it a couple days ago and only 2 hours till another dream world visit.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:13 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: So far now I'm making a sandstorm base team. Right now I'm working on making a bulky T-tar. I was thinking to have these moves on it- earthquake, protect, toxic and crunch. First I use toxic. The oppenet loses some HP with the sandstorm as well if it's not a steel/rock/ground type. I use protect twice( 90% of the time it works twice for me.) to gain some HP beck from leftovers plus like I said before the oppenet's pokemon loses HP from toxic and sandstorm.

i know that in our first match you used protect like 4 times ion a row you just got the luck of protect.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Apr. 19, 2011

who wants Victini event from the 14th movie?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 19, 2011

What do you want in return? And how did you get it already? The details just got announced... :\

its by ar i just know it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  1:29 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: What do you want in return? And how did you get it already? The details just got announced... :\

He used an Action Replay, i wouldnt want it.

thats what i said ars have bugs those bugs could be on the poke its in your game your ds got a bug.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 19, 2011

Why are you offering it then, Mr. Armani? What is your motive? To get a legendary for free? You disgust me. Angry Cheating is for people who want to win by any means necessary, and those people have no morals to try to use it to win or get things for free. Serious Not cool, dude.

Well i used action replay just to get it but i used the official pmkm file extracted from the event

Fake tht is not able to use my friend in japan got me some real ones but not giving away you can't after it haveing V-create and searing shot and the reshi and the zek moves bolt and flare
seriously Mr.armani don't cheat.. it is not cool
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:21 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)Nile Wrote: unlucky went into the wild and found a metagross that has 5% chance and i used flamethrower with a lv.40 and critical and Burn half health and then it took out my team went there again and found a shiny metang but i pressed run i was Kicking the floor

i\v got a
shinx
eggsicute
nidoran
igglipuff

i checked marrep to got it a couple days ago and only 2 hours till another dream world visit.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:13 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: So far now I'm making a sandstorm base team. Right now I'm working on making a bulky T-tar. I was thinking to have these moves on it- earthquake, protect, toxic and crunch. First I use toxic. The oppenet loses some HP with the sandstorm as well if it's not a steel/rock/ground type. I use protect twice( 90% of the time it works twice for me.) to gain some HP beck from leftovers plus like I said before the oppenet's pokemon loses HP from toxic and sandstorm.

i know that in our first match you used protect like 4 times ion a row you just got the luck of protect.

this time pickachu protect will not be happy when a hyper beam kills your confargius

Nile Post Prof That u actually have one That your no only talking because you wanna call me a Liar

me im getting one with my game that is coming from japan my cousin has been catching me some pokemon on it and he said he got an event pokemon called victini i am not 100% sure it is the movie victini but i am sure he got a victini
and im not calling you a liar im saying that you should not give it away for it is too rare

i agree with niles keep it,its rare so keep it.
uhgggg subway your so boring what should i ev my dw nidoran(boy) in i want to train it as it may be on my gym team.

we aren't having that gym thing until everyones ready an if we are can i be battle sub bs im really good and alot of people know it

Just Finished With The Event No gonna Post The Pics of the pokemonFacebook Page With The Pictures Tell Me What You Think

(Apr. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Nile Wrote: we aren't having that gym thing until everyones ready an if we are can i be battle sub bs im really good and alot of people know it

thats what im trying to do get ready and i dont understand what you mean what are "battle sub bs"and sasagawa([][][][][]) left the league...but we have a new elite 4 darkangel!

Can Someone Help Me?
Please

battle station boss

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  2:40 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Nile Wrote: we aren't having that gym thing until everyones ready an if we are can i be battle sub bs im really good and alot of people know it

thats what im trying to do get ready and i dont understand what you mean what are "battle sub bs"and sasagawa([][][][][]) left the league...but we have a new elite 4 darkangel!
yeah he did and by the way when is the league starting up again

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:13 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

battle you

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:13 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

it will dont worry no date but kai-v said it will start and i thought of something it came to me from niles post up above how about a battle frounter our a subway on the thread i kinda like it.