World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Flame - Apr. 25, 2010

(Apr. 24, 2010  9:07 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  5:28 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  3:06 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Your right NAP. These games is going to sell like carp.

I'm sorry, but when has any mainline Pokemon game ever sold poorly?
I looked at his comment and started to laugh Roan. You have a point. Also, anyone like the idea of a dragon fighting type for 5th gen?

No, They're no good at all

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Apr. 25, 2010

(Apr. 25, 2010  3:30 PM)Tysonz Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  9:07 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  5:28 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  3:06 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Your right NAP. These games is going to sell like carp.

I'm sorry, but when has any mainline Pokemon game ever sold poorly?
I looked at his comment and started to laugh Roan. You have a point. Also, anyone like the idea of a dragon fighting type for 5th gen?

No, They're no good at all
Why not, Fire fighting was good.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NAP - Apr. 27, 2010

Fighting wouldn't cover any of Dragon's weaknesses. I think it'd be terrible, imo. The only new types I see dragon being pared up with is either Steel or Electric.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Apr. 27, 2010

(Apr. 27, 2010  7:09 AM)NAP Wrote: Fighting wouldn't cover any of Dragon's weaknesses. I think it'd be terrible, imo. The only new types I see dragon being pared up with is either Steel or Electric.
Huh, well, lots of dragons don't have any covered weaknesses.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - mezz - Apr. 27, 2010

I don't why most of Pokemon fans are excited.
I saw Black and White as an opportunity to re-think this old formula. Sure im speaking too soon. But Nintendo haven't shown anything interesting off, they have updated the 3D, which doesn't look more amazin-er (i made a new word XD) than Pokemon Heart Gold. This has been a disappointment, call me stupid but i will get this game, but its not the game i expected. I may regret this post, so this is just my thoughts on this whole thing. SO FAR!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NAP - Apr. 27, 2010

Fighting just proses unnecessary weaknesses. There was a Dragon/Steel btw, Dialga. And, currently, the dual Dragon type with the least weaknesses is Water/Dragon with the weakness of only Dragon. The creators just need to think about what they're doing before they tact a dragon type on a Pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Apr. 27, 2010

(Apr. 27, 2010  6:32 PM)NAP Wrote: Fighting just proses unnecessary weaknesses. There was a Dragon/Steel btw, Dialga. And, currently, the dual Dragon type with the least weaknesses is Water/Dragon with the weakness of only Dragon. The creators just need to think about what they're doing before they tact a dragon type on a Pokemon.
I really don't think fighting would be much of an extra weakness, take grass types, they have the most weaknesses. Take grass poison types. they are easy bulls-eyes, and yes, i know dialga is dragon steel, i am soft reseting for him on my diamond to get him shiny

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - Apr. 27, 2010

What does Grass/Poison have to do with anything?

Please please don't turn this into a gormless dumb typing speculation thread.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - theflightyellz - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 27, 2010  9:02 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2010  6:32 PM)NAP Wrote: Fighting just proses unnecessary weaknesses. There was a Dragon/Steel btw, Dialga. And, currently, the dual Dragon type with the least weaknesses is Water/Dragon with the weakness of only Dragon. The creators just need to think about what they're doing before they tact a dragon type on a Pokemon.
I really don't think fighting would be much of an extra weakness, take grass types, they have the most weaknesses. Take grass poison types. they are easy bulls-eyes, and yes, i know dialga is dragon steel, i am soft reseting for him on my diamond to get him shiny

Every type is a weakness battle, and by adding other types to Pokemon you only add other weaknesses.
There isn't a single type combination you could create that wouldn't have a weakness, so I don't really understand why you guys are so obsessed with adding extra types to an already strong type.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cyber Kerberous - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  5:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:

Every type is a weakness battle, and by adding other types to Pokemon you only add other weaknesses.
There isn't a single type combination you could create that wouldn't have a weakness, so I don't really understand why you guys are so obsessed with adding extra types to an already strong type.

Spiritomb anyone?
Dark and Ghost

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachao - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  6:30 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  5:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:

Spiritomb anyone?
Dark and Ghost

Sableye got there first. Wink

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NAP - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  6:30 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Spiritomb anyone?
Dark and Ghost

Sabeleye and Spirtomb both suck, though. And by adding Dark to Ghost, you lose the immunity to Fighting and Normal, which is a disadvantage to me.

Even though they have no weaknesses, they can take Rapid Spins, so they fail as Ghost types...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TheLVJ - Apr. 29, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  6:42 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:30 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Spiritomb anyone?
Dark and Ghost

Sabeleye and Spirtomb both suck, though. And by adding Dark to Ghost, you lose the immunity to Fighting and Normal, which is a disadvantage to me.

Even though they have no weaknesses, they can take Rapid Spins, so they fail as Ghost types...

The typing only factors in damage calculation. The ghost half prevents any damage from Fighting and Normal. Those two literally have no weakness.

We should really stop spamming this thread. There is no legitimate discussion to be had.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NAP - May. 05, 2010

Third Gen V pokemon to be announced on Pokemon Sunday this week.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Crimson - May. 09, 2010

[Image: 11qlmhv.jpg]

The silhouettes of the starters.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TheLVJ - May. 09, 2010

Ain't that cute, a porcine-thing, a weasel-thing and another thing... I'm really curious as to what direction the art will take.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NAP - May. 09, 2010

Looks like Fire/Water/Grass starters again. Wink

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Roan - May. 09, 2010

(May. 09, 2010  4:44 AM)NAP Wrote: Looks like Fire/Water/Grass starters again. Wink

Damn it. Unhappy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Diamond - May. 12, 2010

From serebii.net:
New Protagonists:
[Image: bwtrainers.jpg]

New Starters:
[Image: bwstarters.jpg]

The protagonists look pretty cool. The starters doesn't look as good as the previous generations...

The Grass type starter reminds me of Cyndaquil, the Fire type starter reminds me of Grumpig and the Water type starter reminds me of a snowball-head with freckles.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blitz - May. 12, 2010

Oh dear, the water type starter looks terrible, the fire type starter is just about tolerable... However the grass type starter doesn't look too bad I guess.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Khel - May. 12, 2010

(May. 12, 2010  1:30 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: From serebii.net:
New Protagonists:
[Image: bwtrainers.jpg]

New Starters:
[Image: bwstarters.jpg]

The protagonists look pretty cool. The starters doesn't look as good as the previous generations...

The Grass type starter reminds me of Cyndaquil, the Fire type starter reminds me of Grumpig and the Water type starter reminds me of a snowball-head with freckles.

They're really running out of ideas now.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Diamond - May. 12, 2010

(May. 12, 2010  2:22 PM)Khel Wrote: They're really running out of ideas now.
^Truth

But I don't want to face the truth. Tongue_out

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Roan - May. 12, 2010

I think the grass starter looks bad carp.

I'm wholly unimpressed with the other starters and the characters though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachao - May. 12, 2010

I like the male character. He looks awesome, as does the grass type starter.

We'll have to see the evolutions of the other starters really. I don't judge until I can see all the evolution lines. I never would have thought that piece of carp prinplup would turn into something as cool as empoleon.

I don't think it's so much that they're running out of ideas than they're trying to do something different.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Corey - May. 12, 2010

The fire starter has serious potential in it's evolutions.

Water looks terrible.