World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 17, 2011

NOOOO my precious pokerus alakazam is no more he is now alakazam nooooooooooo

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - Apr. 17, 2011

Can't you just give it Pokerus again or is that not how it works?

its like chicken pox when you loss pokerus you cant get it again the only way to keep pokerus forever is to put it in the pc that will cause it to keep it.

That's all right for me. I've been infecting everything with Pokerus. Btw, traded Pokemon + Lucky Egg + Pokerus + Macho Brace = Super fast leveling and EV. Gonna have to do that later XD

im ev my alakazam right now just finished sp he is lv 41 are these sp att states good its 136 is that good.

It might be. I'm not sure. I only got into this competitive stuff two days ago because there was nothing to do anymore in SS. But my Tyranitar has an attack stat of 230-ish at level 60. Average or no?

def no thats good stats defenitly a good physical sweeper.
whats the point of the power anklet if its made to promote speed gain if it cuts speed in half.

What's even more ironic is that I got a Calm natured Gyarados from the Lake of Rage. The Lake of Rage.

that is kinda strange maybe he got lost.

Now this is just starting to sound like SPAM. Back on Black and White, where would be the best place to train EV's? All stats please. Thanks

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
everything about evs and the best places for them.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 17, 2011

for some reason my GTS stoped working and i got a gible from GTS today and it is lvl 58 garchomp becuz 4 some reason its earning like 5 time xp does any1 know y

i want to ask for a recomendation of my alakazms move set here is what i want it to be
phychc(no du)
calm mind(makes alakazam even more beast)
recover(gonna need to heal)
substituted(can let me use calm mind freely)

(Apr. 17, 2011  9:32 PM)MEECH Wrote: for some reason my GTS stoped working and i got a gible from GTS today and it is lvl 58 garchomp becuz 4 some reason its earning like 5 time xp does any1 know y

traded pokemon have a ex boost so since its not yours itgains xp easier.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Apr. 17, 2011

I'm EV training the Pikachu Zack gave me in speed.I'm also gonna IV train it. Smile

(Apr. 17, 2011  9:32 PM)MEECH Wrote: for some reason my GTS stoped working and i got a gible from GTS today and it is lvl 58 garchomp becuz 4 some reason its earning like 5 time xp does any1 know y
Well traded Pokemon gain more exp, as omega said. But check the item. Is it a Lucky Egg? This hold item double Exp gain

6 more hours till the dream world im so bored i cant ev alakazam all day! and i still need a skitty for chansey ahhhhhhhhh
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:49 PM)Idk Wrote: I'm EV training the Pikachu Zack gave me in speed.I'm also gonna IV train it. Smile
i see i put him in good hands cant wait to battle when hes done training.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  9:33 PM)omegazero Wrote: i want to ask for a recomendation of my alakazms move set here is what i want it to be
phychc(no du)

Zoroark with Night Daze says hello. It could get free nasty plots, and sweep with night daze. You have absolutely nothing against Dark types on this set, and Hydreigons and Zoroarks are quite common, you know. Slap a Focus Blast instead of recover on this thing, or have Miracle Eye. Miracle Eye allows Dark types to get hit by psychic moves for supereffective damage and is good if you still want STAB, and Focus Blast could be used instead for hitting super effective against other things along with dark. Alakazam is super frail, so recover is useless on this thing. And why substitute? I can prove how easy I can beat this thing in a 3 on 3 battle against my fire types, honestly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BrandonW. - Apr. 17, 2011

Wtf? my typhlosion was wearing an exp share while i was using it to defeat the Frosglass in the first E4
and it gained for exp than using a lucky egg. Anyone know why?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 18, 2011

I literally just went "what?" What game are you talking about? You have a typhlosion during the run in the first time you battle the E4, where the ghost member was using a Froslass? And it's probably because you traded it, so it gets an EXP boost equal to that of a lucky egg, if I understood correctly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  10:03 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:49 PM)Idk Wrote: I'm EV training the Pikachu Zack gave me in speed.I'm also gonna IV train it. Smile
i see i put him in good hands cant wait to battle when hes done training.

Wink It's lvl.22 with 47 speed I'm training at the lake on route 3.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 18, 2011

anyone up for a battle ?
anyway have two hygreion One mine second GMPC11
second one is beast lv.64 owns the whole ghost and psychic teams without healing

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  11:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:33 PM)omegazero Wrote: i want to ask for a recomendation of my alakazms move set here is what i want it to be
phychc(no du)

Zoroark with Night Daze says hello. It could get free nasty plots, and sweep with night daze. You have absolutely nothing against Dark types on this set, and Hydreigons and Zoroarks are quite common, you know. Slap a Focus Blast instead of recover on this thing, or have Miracle Eye. Miracle Eye allows Dark types to get hit by psychic moves for supereffective damage and is good if you still want STAB, and Focus Blast could be used instead for hitting super effective against other things along with dark. Alakazam is super frail, so recover is useless on this thing. And why substitute? I can prove how easy I can beat this thing in a 3 on 3 battle against my fire types, honestly.

thanks for the tips im not good at move sets so i looked at a serebii one and a recover is a important move because of the health recover i mean substitute and then i could use miracel eye substitute recover the supstitutye will take damage not alakazam then finish with phychc because of alakazams awesome speed.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 18, 2011

that's where weavile tears a hole through the team
what you should do is have a baton pass if things get bad and with your speed you could do that
unforuantley Ninjask kills that plan..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Apr. 18, 2011

Codes For Action Replay Hey Guys I just Made a Page on Facebook for Action Replay codes Join in if you have and Action replay

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 18, 2011

Meh, there's little point to using ar, other than to do events and such, now, as pokegen and sendpkm/other python scripts can get you pokemon, and make them look legit. And items, too.
Personally, I'd rather take the effort to breed and raise strong pokemon instead of punching digits into whatever.

On topic, sheer force nidoking is pretty beastly. 31 sp. Atk iv, and.a +spa nature, and ev training, ice beam, flamethrower and thunderbolt, and earth power when I'm done levelling, all boosted by sheer force, and a life orb that doesn't have recoil. Fun Grin