World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:51 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:47 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:42 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Lucario or Escavalier?

Escavalier is useless unless it's used in a sandstorm team with sand rush abillity.

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)omegazero Wrote: i know its sp attack but even if you have great speed like if you ev him in that his defence is still fragil

Mabye I should put on a focus sash then.

try to put counter on their with the slash counters a good move with a poke with bad defence.

I was thinking about that but I'm not sure because what if the oppenet uses a sp.att move? I might have to then use a pokemon weak in defence that to disguise my zoroak.
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:50 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Mwahahahaha...... just traded lv. 1 Bulbasaur for a Lv.10 Eevee, what should i evolve it into?

It depends what you have so far. I would breed it first before evolving it but it doesn't matter. Best choice would be out of espeon or umbreon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:54 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:51 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:47 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:42 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Lucario or Escavalier?

Escavalier is useless unless it's used in a sandstorm team with sand rush abillity.

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)omegazero Wrote: i know its sp attack but even if you have great speed like if you ev him in that his defence is still fragil

Mabye I should put on a focus sash then.

try to put counter on their with the slash counters a good move with a poke with bad defence.

I was thinking about that but I'm not sure because what if the oppenet uses a sp.att move? I might have to then use a pokemon weak in defence that to disguise my zoroak.
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:50 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Mwahahahaha...... just traded lv. 1 Bulbasaur for a Lv.10 Eevee, what should i evolve it into?

It depends what you have so far. I would breed it first before evolving it but it doesn't matter. Best choice would be out of espeon or umbreon.
sucker punch always goes first big damage useualy a sp att pokemon arent that well trained in defence.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Apr. 17, 2011

Espeon or Umbreon,definitely.It's other eveeloutions or 'ehh'.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 17, 2011

I might evolve it to Umbreon or Flareon....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hytyjin - Apr. 17, 2011

does any one have any info on pokemon gray (if there is one)

ummm no and im pretty sure grey aint comeing out our being announced for a while if its annoumced serebii will have it.

(Apr. 17, 2011  4:56 PM)omegazero Wrote: ummm no and im pretty sure grey aint comeing out our being announced for a while if its annoumced serebii will have it.

Why would they announced it? Pokemon black and white are still selling strong in Japan(before I think).

(Apr. 17, 2011  5:03 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:56 PM)omegazero Wrote: ummm no and im pretty sure grey aint comeing out our being announced for a while if its annoumced serebii will have it.

Why would they announced it? Pokemon black and white are still selling strong in Japan(before I think).
i just said im sure grey aint comeing out iy will probaly be announced when black and white drop in sells our the rumered emerald remake

(Apr. 17, 2011  5:05 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:03 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

i just said im sure grey aint comeing out iy will probaly be announced when black and white drop in sells our the rumered emerald remake

I don't want them to mess with my emerald. But this thread is about black and white not pokemon in genral.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  1:02 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:27 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: What Version Should I Get? I Heard Black is Better?

I wanted Black, but I sorta wanted to battle Iris, which doesn't happen. If you can, get both for the great experience.
dont u battle iris in both games i only have white so...

(Apr. 17, 2011  5:08 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:02 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:27 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: What Version Should I Get? I Heard Black is Better?

I wanted Black, but I sorta wanted to battle Iris, which doesn't happen. If you can, get both for the great experience.
dont u battle iris in both games i only have white so...

No. It does effect the story(I think)

No you battle Drayden in Black.

no in black you fight her father(at least i think its her father could be grandpa)but in white its iris giving the spoiler that iris is the final gym in the show.

Yes,it is Drayden,it also dosen't change the story-line,you get the same badge,same TM,same Poke'mon except Drayden's are male and Iris' are female.

But remember iris was Biancas body gaurd in castellia.

yes but what does that have 2 do with anything oh yeah they say shes a leader then so their is a dialog change thanks sasagawa

Has any one seen the ghost girl on marvelous bridge? i just saw it.

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:40 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Has any one seen the ghost girl on marvelous bridge? i just saw it.

What did see look like???

She stands next to the guy in orange.

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:40 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Has any one seen the ghost girl on marvelous bridge? i just saw it.

ghost girl i need to see this bravairy to marvolus brige.
i dont see a ghost girl just a orange man.

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:57 PM)omegazero Wrote:

ghost girl i need to see this bravairy to marvolus brige.
i dont see a ghost girl just a orange man.

She wont be there sometimes, you have to enter from nimbasa city side.

i did but ill try agin tommarow.

I'm trying to battle Ingo in the Gear Srarion now.I have 6pts. at the moment only two battles left!

i beat him twice for ev items hes kinda tough if you dont have a solid strategy

For Breeding, can someone trade me a cacturne and Hypno W/ move switcheroo?