World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 17, 2011

man i got to pick out of 8 to bring back that sucks
well i decided to bring my nidoran boy back.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 17, 2011

cant seem to find a decent pokemon in DW Uncertain
The mini-games are easy but it takes about a minute to load up and playing it about 5/6 minutes : so thats 7 minutes wasted to befriend a pokemon. Roughly 50 - 53 minutes left if you take in account loading the DW into your laptop's screen.

Unlimited time, please and female starters.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 17, 2011

Finaly I can go to the DW. Does anyone know how to get a DW ditto?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 17, 2011

Heh, just gave a level 1 lickitung an exp share, fought a level 47 Audino, switched to volcarona. 11800 exp points later, it's level 22 after a single battle.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  4:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, just gave a level 1 lickitung an exp share, fought a level 47 Audino, switched to volcarona. 11800 exp points later, it's level 22 after a single battle.

I do that alot with weak Pokemon,to bad I accidently traded my exp.share to Darkangle..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  4:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, just gave a level 1 lickitung an exp share, fought a level 47 Audino, switched to volcarona. 11800 exp points later, it's level 22 after a single battle.

Sweeeet Smile

Ok so heres the Layout.

Lvl 1 Pokemon with Sturdy and Endeavour. Holding lucky Egg. Against 47 Audino it Kills it.

If that could go to 22 This would Double maybe even triple it. 33000 EXP. Lvl 40.

Pass power, an easy to level pokemon (low exp requirement), and traded would improve that, and stronger audino can be found at giant chasm (l50} You're want a priority move, though, or audino can hit you with takedown, then you'd endeavour, and then it'd kill you and itself with a second takedown.

Another useful tip, the drifblim on route 14 can't hit normal types, it seems. Though aftermath might hurt a little.

And yeah, I'm doing it to make one strong enough to fight litwick for ev's (10 per battle due to pokerus and power lens).

(Apr. 17, 2011  5:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: Pass power, an easy to level pokemon (low exp requirement), and traded would improve that, and stronger audino can be found at giant chasm (l50} You're want a priority move, though, or audino can hit you with takedown, then you'd endeavour, and then it'd kill you and itself with a second takedown.

Another useful tip, the drifblim on route 14 can't hit normal types, it seems. Though aftermath might hurt a little.

And yeah, I'm doing it to make one strong enough to fight litwick for ev's (10 per battle due to pokerus and power lens).
yep battleing litwicks to ev my alakazam he is currently lv38 with 126 sp attack and i have been eving it since it was lv 1

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 17, 2011

Got me a DW Eggsucute. (How the carp do you spell it o.O)

Nice, finally bred a decent max sp. Atk lickitung (now lickilicky, bred parents with rolllout), with cloud nine. Neutral nature, but I cbf hatching more eggs.

Also, another thoughy re:insane levelling, wouldn't, say, one of cymthias pokemon give even more exp? And that way, you could have a sandstorm or even better (as chomp is immune to ss), toxic spikes. Then you can use a pokemon in the fast exp levelling group, with endeavour and a sash (not sure if any of them get sturdy). With.exp pass power, lucky egg, and a traded level one.... Hmmmm...
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:28 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Got me a DW Eggsucute. (How the carp do you spell it o.O)

You don't. I don't think there is a right way to spell mr grass type eggs pokemon's name. If you get a dw vulpix, you can abuse exeggutor's dw ability, harvest, and the best thing is his psychic typing isn't so bad anymore with fighting attacks flying everywhere nowadays.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PlayMadeSimple - Apr. 17, 2011

Alright. Ever since it came out in Japan, I've been playing White as a ROM on my M3i. Since its not a real cartridge, I'm unable to get Victini through the Liberty pass. (I had to trade online) However, I'd like to have gotten him myself, only problem is, I'm not that far inclined to spend $50 when I could just enjoy the ROM for free. I'd like to know if it is worth my while though, and it would be much appreciated if someone who owns the actual cartridge could answer these questions:

Is it true the card has a built in infra red thingy like HeartGold and Soulsilver.
Is the game compatible with the pokewalker that came with HG/SS, or is there an option to use it?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:49 AM)Mushy Wrote: Is it true the card has a built in infra red thingy like HeartGold and Soulsilver.
Is the game compatible with the pokewalker that came with HG/SS, or is there an option to use it?

Yes, it has that infra red thing installed for both BW cards. Sadly... Its not compatible with the HGSS's pokewalker.
The real use of it : is to have a quick battle via ir/wireless with the people who are near to you only. If you were in the pokemon league, you can trade or do battles via IR without ever going to the pokemon center.

I just traded my evee for a zorua. I'm glad I got one. My friend use to trick me with illusion.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PlayMadeSimple - Apr. 17, 2011

Thanks for your answer. Would anyone be kind enough to trade for a 10th Anniversary Celebi? I have rare and powerful pokemanz.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DPTButton - Apr. 17, 2011

What Version Should I Get? I Heard Black is Better?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 17, 2011

To help: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/versionbattle.shtml
It's up to you in the end, of course

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  12:27 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: What Version Should I Get? I Heard Black is Better?

I wanted Black, but I sorta wanted to battle Iris, which doesn't happen. If you can, get both for the great experience.

Is this good for random wifi battles? I call this pokemon team Imposters strike again-

Ditto(imposter) @choice scraft
Transform

Many might of thought I would start with zoroak. But it will trick them. With imposter, it doesn't waste a move to use transform plus with choice scraft, it will move faster then the oppenet's pokemon.

Zoroak(Illsion) @choice specs
Flamethrower
Night daze
Hidden power(ice if possible)/extrasenory
Focus blast

Like I said before, it will really trick the oppenet. All of the time I battle, people put zoroak first but not me. Choice specs are used to do a lot of damage to the oppenet. I will blend zoroak with other pokemon at the back depending on what pokemon the oppenet has.

Other pokemon-
Garchomp
Bonzong
conkeldurr
volcanrona

To be honest, this team is also made just for fun a bit. But I'm still thinking about using it in random wifi battles. But I could use the other 4 anyways.
Edit- Does anyone have a DW ditto? I'm willing to trade my arceus/darkria in return.

zoroark aint that good of a pokemon his attack is beast but his speed and defence are really low so it boost him down

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:34 PM)omegazero Wrote: zoroark aint that good of a pokemon his attack is beast but his speed and defence are really low so it boost him down

It's sp.att is better then attack- http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/571.shtml It's sp.att is 120 and it has a decent speed of 105.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  11:42 PM)Ichiro Wrote: I working on a Steel team. Which one is better in this Team
Aggron or Skarmory?
Lucario or Escavalier?
What about Empoleon?

My Team
Scizor
Metagross
Steelix
Ferrothorn
It's up to you.
Aggron is either a tank or a physical sweeper I think. Skarmory if you want a Spiker.
Lucario to take out normals like Blissey. I'm not sure about the 5th Gen though.
Empoleon to take care of the Fire and Fighting types that love to switch in.

Anyone care to help with my Sandstream Team? I think it's going good myself, but I just wanted some feedback. And why is it when I'm EV grinding I get +25 HP (Pokerus + Power Band) and then it goes to +4 next level? Also anyone know where I can find a Macho Brace in Soul Silver?

i know its sp attack but even if you have great speed like if you ev him in that his defence is still fragil

(Apr. 16, 2011  11:42 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Lucario or Escavalier?

Escavalier is useless unless it's used in a sandstorm team with sand rush abillity.

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)omegazero Wrote: i know its sp attack but even if you have great speed like if you ev him in that his defence is still fragil

Mabye I should put on a focus sash then.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 17, 2011

Mwahahahaha...... just traded lv. 1 Bulbasaur for a Lv.10 Eevee, what should i evolve it into?

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:47 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:42 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Lucario or Escavalier?

Escavalier is useless unless it's used in a sandstorm team with sand rush abillity.

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)omegazero Wrote: i know its sp attack but even if you have great speed like if you ev him in that his defence is still fragil

Mabye I should put on a focus sash then.

try to put counter on their with the slash counters a good move with a poke with bad defence.