World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 13, 2011

weird.....
when I sync my games(both BW) it says...

Game Sync has run out of energy.
It will take one day to recharge it.

Anyone knows why?
I havent put any of my pokes to sleep.
weird.....

Anyone knows why?
weird.....

Anyone knows why?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 13, 2011

DAMMIT, I connected to the global link dream world thing, but when I'd finished getting my sync ID and registering, it disconnected me, and now "Game Sync Has Run Out Of Energy" And will take a day to recharge. So no Dream World for me at all today?!? RAEG.

That said, I'd probably have ended up having to wait for hours, but yeah. The worst part is, seeing as I'll probably be working tomorrow, I probably won't be able to use it when 24 hours have passed. Uncertain Then, if I do it when I get home, I can't use it till that time the next night, and I'm going to have to miss a day to get it to the right time >Unhappy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 13, 2011

I know! That happened to me As well. o.O That is really Frustrating.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 13, 2011

have a guess what happen to me wrote down the wrong code and HAD TO PLAY TRIAL AND WAISTED MY ONE HOUR!!!!!! REGA....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - Apr. 13, 2011

well that never happened to me, I just put my Blaziken to sleep and went in the Dream World.... So I guess the website has different errors for some people, like the mini game keeps giving me a Jolteon instead of anything else T_T...... I wan't an Umbreon...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RustyXD - Apr. 13, 2011

what happons in this 'Dream world' btw i used to play pokemon but i dont really play it anymore but i no lots of pokemon from this game so i am not a total noob but yeah what is it and what happons

At least you guys got your hour, even if it wasn't useful. I wanted to give it a shot, and I can't believe d/cing before even bein given the choice to put a pokemon to sleep counts as an hours usage. I'd write to complain but eh.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RustyXD - Apr. 13, 2011

why dont you guys just change the time on your DS ?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 13, 2011

it says 'processing registration data when i try to enter the dream world, ive been up since 5 in the morning (its 11:00 am here), wat should i do?

Meh. They probably would of found a Way around that. Anyway I cant be Bothered Training.

I just had a Thought. Imagine Audino LVL 100. You have a LVL 1 Traded Pokemon Holding Lucky Egg.

LVL 1 Uses a OHKO and Beats Audino. I reckon it would go to level 30 Gasp

You can't cheat the Dream World by switching the time, I should know I've tried... And in the Dream World you can send a Pokemon into it and befriend other pokemon thru mini games, grow berrys, get other items, and each pokemon there has a Different Ability from the games. Like if I got a Torchic from the DW it would have Speed Boost(EPIC).

(Apr. 13, 2011  10:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote: why dont you guys just change the time on your DS ?

Because that's not the time it uses to check if you've been on in 24 hours.

I tried to contact customer service, however, you need to log in, and the site isn't actually working right for me, it returns a "login failed" message without actually letting me enter my password, and keeps reloading to the "login failed" page.

EDIT: Well, sent a customer service request. Uncertain Worked out it'll be 40 hours before I can use the dream world. That said, they only aim to reply in 48 hours... Uncertain

Can anyone trade me a modest piplup?

(Apr. 13, 2011  11:01 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Meh. They probably would of found a Way around that. Anyway I cant be Bothered Training.

I just had a Thought. Imagine Audino LVL 100. You have a LVL 1 Traded Pokemon Holding Lucky Egg.

LVL 1 Uses a OHKO and Beats Audino. I reckon it would go to level 30 Gasp

With that Pass Power that adds EXP, too. Pahahah.
That said, I think with just a lucky egg and switching against an Audino in the grass before victory road, I got a pokemon from level 1 to level 11, maybe even 16, I forget. You'd want an easily levelled pokemon, too

Also, how are people getting so many SB Torchics? They are stuck as being male, which means they can't pass their ability on to offspring, so you're stuck with the one you get, unless you've had a hacked Female SB Torchic somewhere along the line.... Uncertain

Also, DAMN that eeveelution game is hard on my laptops touchpad, and my mouse doesn't help, either. Nor does the lag I get after a while because my laptop is made by Dell, and therefore seeing as it's out of warranty it's falling to pieces. Uncertain

Man Imagine that Scenario with Pass Power... o.O We seriously gotta try that.

I'd stick to using the Sturdy/Endeavour/Priority Move thing (because no OHKO move can hit if you're a lower level than the opponent). Or sandstorm in place of priority, or whatever.
Also, from a quick google, the highest level they can be found at is 55.

Hi Guys anyone have a Spare Charger for a Gameboy Advance SP?

I will pay $5 for it.

Try ebay maybe? I've only got the one, and I use it for my DS (it's the original hand-axe version)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 13, 2011

What do i need to use DW on a wii.

You need to not be on a wii, I'd think.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Azlanslayer - Apr. 13, 2011

Sorry if i'm off topic here, but do anyone wanna battle 4th gen? I cant find any topics related tp this

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 13, 2011

man still i have to wait for the dream world it still says its charging.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - drybones41 - Apr. 13, 2011

I got bored of my old team, so replaced them with pokemon that Ash had. It's pretty much:

Pikachu
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Tauros
Pidgeot

All lvl 100 they're easier to kill than my other team but it gives me more of a challenge. Nearly got owned at the pokemon league using these but i managed to defeat the champion.

(Apr. 13, 2011  1:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Try ebay maybe? I've only got the one, and I use it for my DS (it's the original hand-axe version)
Yep K.

I just found a Sapphire so i gotta play it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 14, 2011

man absols been in their since at leaset 5:20 and still no dreams this sucks ill never get special pokemon.UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
dream world still not working gaaaahhhhhhhh ill never get my leafeon