World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

Wait pikachu, do you have a DW Blaziken? I'm looking for any DW Torchic, Combusken or Blaziken right now for my gym team. Do you have one?
Why is your Gengar mild and not Modest/Timid?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

wow thats some good luck hu gaholeone but i battled a dude that used the lv 1 aron strtegy i lost it was hjard.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  3:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait pikachu, do you have a DW Blaziken? I'm looking for any DW Torchic, Combusken or Blaziken right now for my gym team. Do you have one?

This person wants to give me one for my darkria(lucky I got 2) My gengar is that because then it would take longer to breed one with modest nature.

(Apr. 09, 2011  9:55 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wow thats some good luck hu gaholeone but i battled a dude that used the lv 1 aron strtegy i lost it was hjard.

Well I don't if he has one yet. That's why I'm hoping. Even if he has a DW Blaziken, he could just breed me a female Torchic with SB and trade it for one of my random other Torchics, perhaps my female one.
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:57 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait pikachu, do you have a DW Blaziken? I'm looking for any DW Torchic, Combusken or Blaziken right now for my gym team. Do you have one?

This person wants to give me one for my darkria(lucky I got 2) My gengar is that because then it would take longer to breed one with modest nature.

So can you breed it and trade me a female Torchic with Speed Boost? I'll give you a normal female Torchic.

(Apr. 09, 2011  9:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:55 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wow thats some good luck hu gaholeone but i battled a dude that used the lv 1 aron strtegy i lost it was hjard.

Well I don't if he has one yet. That's why I'm hoping. Even if he has a DW Blaziken, he could just breed me a female Torchic with SB and trade it for one of my random other Torchics, perhaps my female one.

So can you breed it and trade me a female Torchic with Speed Boost? I'll give you a normal female Torchic.

Probaly not(I think it's a male).

(Apr. 09, 2011  10:01 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

Use a Ditto then, but please? I really, really need a DW Blaziken for my gym team.

(Apr. 09, 2011  10:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:01 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:

Use a Ditto then, but please? I really, really need a DW Blaziken for my gym team.

But only females can pass on DW abillitys. But if it's a female I would breed one for you.

Thanks pikachu. I really need one for my gym team, that's why. Unless whoever you are trading to would have a adamant SB torchic and would be fine with a normal torchic in return.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 10, 2011

DW Torchic from Japan are suppose to be male. Right? Just like the English counterpart?
Or we can get a Female japanese DW Torchic?

Please dont tell me I can get an english DW-chic via cheating. I hate cheaters ( LOL!! )
Anyway.... I traded Torchic for a lvl 100 Zekrom over GTS. He was a hacked 1 Uncertain so I trade Zekrom for another Zekrom thats in his 50's. luck that its a legit 1 XD
Now Im waiting for my Reshiram.
Its fun using legends for fun in game...

And oh! I think its really stupid for some people to find any pokemon at level 9 and under. Excluding the freshly hatched. I mean those Legendaries, Braviary(that evolves at a high level) and so on.

And is it just me or....... Whenever I connect to the wifi in Wifi club and Global Terminal, I always get disconnected. Anybody know why?
P.s : im using a DS fat -.-"

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:06 AM)K17khairi Wrote: DW Torchic from Japan are suppose to be male. Right? Just like the English counterpart?
Or we can get a Female japanese DW Torchic?

So far I now you can only get male unless you cheat.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 10, 2011

Actually, you can get a female Torchic, for 12.5% of the time. I've seen people breed the SB torchic before.

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Actually, you can get a female Torchic, for 12.5% of the time. I've seen people breed the SB torchic before.

Thats the rate to get a female from the egg. Also starters from DW are male...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

does any 1 have a male skitty that knows heal bell i need one any nature any level in return i will give you a evee pm me for a trade.

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:37 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: does any 1 have a male skitty that knows heal bell i need one any nature any level in return i will give you a evee pm me for a trade.

I can try to get one. PM me for offers.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 10, 2011

Guys I need to get my Smeargle to Learn these Moves. Anyone for a Wifi Battle just so Smeargle can learn the Moves using Sketch?

I need Spore/Spikes/U-Turn/Counter. Thanks! ^3^

(Apr. 10, 2011  12:43 PM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote: Guys I need to get my Smeargle to Learn these Moves. Anyone for a Wifi Battle just so Smeargle can learn the Moves using Sketch?

I need Spore/Spikes/U-Turn/Counter. Thanks! ^3^

I can do u-turn and counter for you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 10, 2011

If anyone has a Torchic please pm me. I have great pokes that i can trade.

Note I lost my soulsilver so i only have gen 5 pokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Apr. 10, 2011

Can someone trade me a lvl.1-5 male Pichu with volt tackle?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RyukiVentus - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  6:19 PM)scipio Wrote: If anyone has a Torchic please pm me. I have great pokes that i can trade.

Note I lost my soulsilver so i only have gen 5 pokemon

I can trade you a Torchic, I could just breed one for you if you wan't. But can you trade me the Dark/Flying Type, the pokemon black exclusive bird?

Does anyone have a spare Focus Sash I can have?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 10, 2011

Didn't even see that, lol. I could trade a Torchic too. Does anyone have a calm natured Heatran I could have? I can give you a Hasty Skill Link Lv. 53 Shellder with good IV's and no EV training and a Torchic if necessary.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

I know it's kinda dump to have an all sweaper team but is this good for 3 on 3 battles? It foucs on speed and sp.att/attack.

Scizor(adamant) @ Life orb
abillity- technician
HP-252/att-252/sp.def-4
Bullet punch
U-turn
Sword dance
brick break

Jolteon(modest) @ choice specs
abilltiy- Volt absorb
HP-4/sp.att-252/speed-252
Thunderbolt/thunder
Shadow ball
--------------
--------------

Haxorus(jolly) @choice band/scaft
Abillity-Mold breaker
HP-4/att-252/speed-252
Outrage
Shadow claw
earthquake
------------

When I battle I blend it in with walls.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

Haxorous is a no no.

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:34 AM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote: Haxorous is a no no.

Even with jolly nature and choice scraft?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

Its too slow.

Is it possible to get a DW timburr?