World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - Apr. 07, 2011

I know what Speed Boost is, and I know Dream World Pokemon have alternate Abilities. I just didn't know that DW Blaziken could get SB, which is a pretty overpowered and strange ability for it to have all things considered.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  11:58 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: It is too easy. The gym leaders & elite four aren't a challenge Speechless. If anyone found the game challenging you are a complete noob. The graphics, new pokemon & moving sprites are the only good things about the new games.

They weren't too hard. I used Snivy as my starter and didn't have a fighting pokemon (or a move) so that made things harder still :v
It wasn't too easy for me, and I can assure you I am NOT a n00b.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  10:15 PM)♥ Wrote: I know what Speed Boost is, and I know Dream World Pokemon have alternate Abilities. I just didn't know that DW Blaziken could get SB, which is a pretty overpowered and strange ability for it to have all things considered.

Of course. But that's still what makes it so amazing! This thing is first on my list when they finally open the Global Link.

EDIT: Oh, and ♥, what's your team?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - EarthLeone145WB - Apr. 08, 2011

I have finished (even the national pokedex) and is not the best as a game because the league is very tough to beat

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 08, 2011

Does anyone have a focus lens that they are willing to trade for a pokemon? I really need one. I hate it that you can transfer items Angry

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 08, 2011

It's not that they're hard, per se, as much as there's a big level gap between the last gym and the e4+2.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  9:56 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey does anyone want am eveee

Yes i would ill pm you my friend code and pokemon i can offer.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 08, 2011

is this a good party 4 takin on the pkmn league

Metagross moves: iron defence meteor punch hammer arm psychic
kyreum moves: fly ice beam strenght dragon pulse
elekktros moves thunder wave dragon claw thunder bolt crunch
victini moves: toxic psychic flame burst energy ball
tryanitar moves: earthquake dig dragon claw surf
heydreigon moves: dragon pulse fireblast draco meteor crunch

what should i change and stuff

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 08, 2011

Why did you teach a Victini toxic? You could have taught it Searing Shot instead of Flame Burst, and opened a slot for any move you want.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 08, 2011

i dont know acctually and does victini learn searing shot or is it a TM and where do u get it any other things i should do

Searing Shot is a relearnable move, since Victini is supposed to know it if you hatched it. Just relearn it from the move relearner in Mistralton City.

I haven't seen a Blaziken or Ninetales yet, could someone trade me both temporarily if you have them with their DW abilities and let me breed two (male and female) with the right ability (SB and Drought) so I can breed some more? Please? I really need them.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 09, 2011

Can someone Trade me a Mudkip or Feebas(holding prism scale). PM me if interested, ive got good stuff to trade.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Apr. 09, 2011

hey i can trade you a feebs as well

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 09, 2011

hey ive got a vid for getting rotom in black/white
subscribe plz!
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunplaAndPokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 09, 2011

Does anyone have a focus slash that they are willing to trade? I really need one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  9:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Searing Shot is a relearnable move, since Victini is supposed to know it if you hatched it. Just relearn it from the move relearner in Mistralton City.
Uhh, you don't hatch victini. But yeah, go to the move relearner, as victini get's the move at "level 0/1" or whatever.

It's a shame we don't get a V-Create Victini through the Non-Japan Event, though. 180 Base Power... Yeah, afterwards you're dead, but you pretty much kill your opponent, and 85% accuracy aint bad.
Also, victini's ability would be good if it affected victini in single battles. It's a total waste for people like me who think double/triple/rotation battles are annoying/contrived/abominations. As much as official pokemon tourneys use 2-on-2, really, having an ability that is dead weight in game is a real pain.

pikachu0909, can't you just re-do the easy single subway train a few times and buy it?

(Apr. 09, 2011  5:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: pikachu0909, can't you just re-do the easy single subway train a few times and buy it?

I can't be bother and I got lots of pokemon to train.

Um, a focus sash is a 1-use item (use it once, it's gone), if you weren't aware.

(Apr. 09, 2011  7:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Um, a focus sash is a 1-use item (use it once, it's gone), if you weren't aware.

It doesn't if I use it in the battle subway and wifi battles.

Ah, I thought you were going to use it for that training. If you're going to use it for the subway, why not just do a few rounds, it's a lot quicker than you might think, as long as your team is well structured. Anyway, I'll stop bothering you, though you might try Serebii or Smogon if you have no luck here.

Has anyone vs someone and they use all Lv 1 and lost? http://au.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/pokemon-black/show_msgs.php?pid=989552&topic_id=m-1-58601628 They should banned study. It's just like Blaziken with SB.

Why? Endeavor+Sash/Sturdy can be overcome with weather, toxic, burn, and priority attacks. As much as priority attack won't beat a full team of sturdy endeavor pokemon, it's not a big issue, especially considering Sandstorm is so prevalent. It's a niche style, and it's only good against pretty poor teams.
EDIT: just saw the team he's up against. My bad, that does seem kinda broken. Might be a way around it though.
SB Blaziken can be countered, doesn't deserve a ban. It's also fragile.
Then again, they banned Salamence Uncertain

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 09, 2011

Bwahaha! Thats Hilarious. But Smart by the Lvl 1 Guy.

I relised my team needs an upgrade. But first I want to know what you think.
Gengar(mild) @ Focus sash
Energy ball
Shadow ball
Sludge bomb
Taunt

Duskclops(sassy) @ evolite
Trick room
Toxic
Protect
Safeguard

Ferrothron(sassy) @ leftovers
Leech seed
spikes
substitute
toxic

Haxorus(jolly) @ Choice band
Outrage
Shadow claw
earthquake
-------------

DW Blaziken(If you have a DW torchic please pm me if your willing to trade)(adamant) @ leftovers
Hi jump kick
Protect
Substitute
Sword dance

Cofagrigus(sassy) @ leftovers
Toxic
Safeguard
Hex
Protect

I got too much ghost pokemon in my team.