World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 07, 2011

i tride a mirical shooter battle not that fun.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Apr. 07, 2011

What is miracle shooter?

its a tripal battle where you get points and you can launch a item at your pokemon like potions and revives.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Apr. 07, 2011

Sounds..interesting. Doesn't sound very efficient though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  9:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What's a good website to learn about Pokemon if you haven't played since crystal version?

Well you can always go to Bulbapedia or Serebii. Another place you can go is on 4chan to /vp/, which is Pokemon. They can explain pretty much anything on Pokemon shorter than Bulbapedia can.
And if you aren't mature enough, then you probably shouldn't go on 4chan. There are BAD things there. Just a warning before everyone asks "What's 4chan?"

RE: Pokemon Black/White - night eagle - Apr. 07, 2011

Im not really sure if I like the game.
I mean it cool but ever since it was released beyblade has died at my school.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Apr. 07, 2011

Who has Rekriom ?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  4:40 AM)Frank_Armani Wrote: Who has Rekriom ?

Ahah, fusion of reshiram and zekrom?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  3:56 AM)night eagle Wrote: Im not really sure if I like the game.
I mean it cool but ever since it was released beyblade has died at my school.

Things come and go. Sometimes they stay shortly, sometimes they stay for a long time. I'm sure beyblading will pick back up when the Season 2 beys are released Wink
I know at my school it will... If I have a say in it... Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 07, 2011

can I be that various type of gym? :p
Lol
Anyway, I got really lucky today. Got Deino 31hp/spA/spe XD wheeeeeee!! gonna start training him in a bit.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Azlanslayer - Apr. 07, 2011

Bought this game. Ugh, it sucks... 4th gen is alot better... Waste of my money... Should have save for 3DS

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 07, 2011

You guys are Out of your Mind. I mean of Course it is your opinion But Critics have Rated this Better than ANY Pokemon game Released!?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Apr. 07, 2011

It is too easy. The gym leaders & elite four aren't a challenge Speechless. If anyone found the game challenging you are a complete noob. The graphics, new pokemon & moving sprites are the only good things about the new games.

Oh yeah. I forgot You ARE better than Ceitics who spend Endless days Reviewing Games.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Deikailo - Apr. 07, 2011

The storyline is more intuitive and it makes you feel as though you have a tight group of friends like the show. It's definitely picking up on the RP portion of the game. Although I haven't used the C Gear, it's nice to know that I can view surrounding trainers instead of physically looking around for a NDS.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Transflux - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  11:58 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: It is too easy. The gym leaders & elite four aren't a challenge Speechless. If anyone found the game challenging you are a complete noob. The graphics, new pokemon & moving sprites are the only good things about the new games.

I had a challenge because I was underleveled. I meant to be underleveled, though, because I knew it would be too easy if I didn't.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: My SB Blaziken laughs at you, spartalaughs.

Well, I don't have Dream World or a cheating device, so I can't have a SB Blaziken. But my Blaziken is from Ruby at level 100. I didn't EV train it, but it kills every level 100 I face, except Dragon or some Flying types, with only Sunny Day, Blaze Kick, EQ, and Sky Uppercut, so it must have accidentally gotten good EV's. XD
Ability: Blaze (obviously, if it's from Ruby) Nature: Timid (No idea how it's as good as it is with a Timid nature)

Blaziken was my favorite Pokemon even before SB made him overpowered, and he still is.
Might be because Ruby was my first Pokemon game, so he was my first starter AND first level 100. I actually beat the Elite Four (the first time I ever fought them) with Level 100 Blaze Kick (Yes, I used to fail at nicknames) and 5 Level ~40 Pokemon. XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 07, 2011

I got a Japanese torchic with SB, bred it and trained it. I didn't cheat or anything. Ruby was my first ever video game, and I started with Torchic too, so Blaziken also holds a special place in my heart, which I why I was so happy to see Blaziken get so much better.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Apr. 07, 2011

Wait, SB? Whassat?

Smogon term for Speed Boost, Blaziken's DW (Dream World) Ability. Boosts the Speed by one stage at the end of each turn. That's what launched it into the Uber tier, making it the first starter to ever do so.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 07, 2011

Hey i went to Smogon.com and it didn't say anything about Black and White can someone post a url for it?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  8:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Smogon term for Speed Boost, Blaziken's DW (Dream World) Ability. Boosts the Speed by one stage at the end of each turn. That's what launched it into the Uber tier, making it the first starter to ever do so.

Haven't been keeping up with Gen V competitive scene, but this is super cool, haha.

(Apr. 07, 2011  8:32 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Hey i went to Smogon.com and it didn't say anything about Black and White can someone post a url for it?

Look on their forums. A lot of their stuff isn't finalised yet because of how new the games are.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 07, 2011

is this party a good one for the pkmn league kyreum metagross tryanitar victini heydreigon elekid(what lvl should i evolve)

(Apr. 07, 2011  8:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Smogon term for Speed Boost, Blaziken's DW (Dream World) Ability. Boosts the Speed by one stage at the end of each turn. That's what launched it into the Uber tier, making it the first starter to ever do so.

i battle a trainer with a sb blazeakin completly destroyed me.it wouldnt id my milotics hydropump hit after it missed the blazeken was to fast for me.

(Apr. 07, 2011  8:43 PM)♥ Wrote:

Haven't been keeping up with Gen V competitive scene, but this is super cool, haha.

(Apr. 07, 2011  8:32 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Hey i went to Smogon.com and it didn't say anything about Black and White can someone post a url for it?

Look on their forums. A lot of their stuff isn't finalised yet because of how new the games are.

Nah. Serebii have a Massive Section on Black and White.

@♥, Speed Boost was originally for bug-types like ninjask (He really didn't need it though, fastest non-legendary poke only behind Deoxys-S), Yanma, etc. But Dream World opens a whole new range of possibilities, like Drought Ninetales, and DrizzleToad (Politoed's DW ability makes it boss). Blaziken uses protect on the first turn for the free boost (since practically no one uses feint) and begins wrecking havoc with Blaze Kick, Swords Dance, etc.

And apparently Smogon has also found lots of errors on Serebii. Like the description of Reckless in the abilitydex. But it's still very useful anyways.